剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
You were right.
你说得没错
My father killed my babies.
我父亲杀死了我的孩子
I've spent my whole life trying to get him to notice me.
我的一生都试图让他关注我
Trying to get him to love me.
试图让他爱我
But he was never gonna love me more than he hates your family.
但他对你们的家族仇视胜过他爱我
Come here.
过来
You've been searching for your mother?
你一直在找你母亲吗
Why would you keep something like that from me?
你为什么把这件事瞒着我
Because I knew you wouldn't approve.
因为我知道你不会同意
I mean, you got angry with me
我是说 你很生气
when I told you about the blackmail.
当我告诉你敲诈的事情时
You said my family was a pit of snakes.
你说我家的人是一坑毒蛇
I didn't tell you because it's part
我没告诉你是因为
of a bigger play against Cliff Barnes.
这是扳倒克利夫·巴恩斯的重头戏
I'm trying to get my mother declared legally dead.
我试图让我妈妈被依法宣告死亡
Dead?
死亡
Christopher, what is going on?
克里斯托弗 怎么回事
Cliff is coming for us, all right?
克利夫冲着我们而来
And not just with the rig, he bought our loan.
不只是钻探设备 他买♥♥了我们的贷款
He's trying to take over Ewing Energies.
他想要接管尤因能源
You know, if I can get my mother declared dead,
如果我能让我妈妈被宣告死亡
I'll inherit her shares at Barnes Global.
我就能继承她在巴恩斯环球的股份
Do you hear yourself?
你明白自己在说什么吗
You're talking about declaring your mother dead
你说你妈妈的死亡
like it's a business transaction. It is.
就像是一笔交易 没错
Look, we need to start taking from Cliff
我们得开始从克利夫拿回
what he's trying to take from us.
他试图夺走的我们的东西
This is a means to an end.
这只是达到目的的手段而已
Coming to terms with the idea of your mother's death
安然接受你母亲死亡的想法
can't be this easy.
绝非如此简单
Look, you need time to process.
这需要花时间来处理
My mother left when I was 7 without so much as a goodbye.
我妈妈在我七岁时抛下我不辞而别
The truth is, she was dead to me years ago.
事实就是 她对我而言已经死了好多年
Maybe now something good can finally come of it.
也许这样的结局是件好事
I want to hurt him as much as he's hurt me.
我想像他伤害我那样报复他
My contact at the treasury found something.
我在财政部的线人有所发现
A list of deposits being made
一份由瑞士银行账户
to a Swiss bank account by Barnes Global.
出具的巴恩斯环球存款清单
The thing is, payments made to the Swiss account
问题是 瑞士账户的付款
mirror the exact amounts
和支付给帕梅拉·尤因
being paid to the Pamela Ewing trust.
信托基金的金额完全吻合
Same dates, same amounts,
同样的日期 同样的金额
going all the way back to 1988.
可以追溯到1988年
And unlike the trust account, this account is active.
和信托账户不同 这个账户是激活的
Now, the names are different,
签名是不一样的
but take a look at this withdrawal slip.
但是看看这张提款单
The handwriting's exactly the same.
笔迹一模一样
She's alive.
她还活着
Christopher, your mother's alive.
克里斯托弗 你妈妈还活着
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表