剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
Emma!
艾玛
What the hell are you doing in here?
你到底在这做什么
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I was looking for pills, daddy.
我在找药 爸爸
I'm sorry.
对不起
Don't honey, it's not your fault.
别这么说 亲爱的 这不是你的错
Listen, I promised you
听着 我向你保证
that I would get you some help, little girl...
我会帮你的 乖女儿
and I will do that.
我会帮你
Okay.
好的
Here you go.
给你
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
I got to take this, okay?
我要接这个电♥话♥
Gonna get you back on schedule.
你会如期好起来的
You'll be feeling better in no time.
你很快就会感觉好些
瑞士 苏黎世
You two tell me where my mother is right now,
你们立刻告诉我妈妈的下落
or you're going to jail
否则你们会进监狱
for fraud, for stealing her money from her account.
因为诈骗 盗窃她账户里的存款
I told you I would tell you,
我说过我会告诉你
Christopher, and I will.
克里斯托弗 我会的
Well, then what are you waiting for?
那你还在等什么
And this time, the truth.
这次说出真♥相♥
I met your mother after the terrible auto accident
我在车祸后见到你妈妈
that burned over 60% of her body.
车祸烧伤了她身体的60%
Your mother ran away from Dallas
你妈妈离开了达拉斯
because she felt she was hideous, Christopher.
因为她觉得自己很丑陋 克里斯托弗
She didn't want to scare her little boy.
她不想吓到她的孩子
She came to me for help,
他来找我帮忙
and I did what I could as a surgeon.
作为整形医师我尽力而为
It took months.
花了好几个月
We got to the final round of surgeries,
我们在做最后的手术时
and your mother found out that she had pancreatic cancer.
你妈妈发现自己得了胰腺癌
She was dying.
她快要死了
And it broke her heart,
这让她很伤心
because she wanted to get back to Dallas.
因为她想回到达拉斯
I took her to Abu Dhabi
我带她去了阿布达比
because they had an experimental treatment,
因为他们有实验性治疗
but the treatment didn't work,
但是治疗不起作用
and she died soon thereafter.
她不久就死了
When your Uncle Cliff found out
当你克利夫舅舅知道
that Pam's 1/3 ownership of Barnes Global
帕姆拥有的三分之一巴恩斯国际
would go to you in the will,
根据遗嘱将由你继承
he contacted me and Carina.
他联♥系♥了我和柯妮娜
Carina had been your mother's nurse.
柯妮娜过去是你妈妈的护士
He asked us
我要求我们
to keep your mother's death a secret
对你妈妈的死保密
so that he could control her shares in his company.
以便他能在公♥司♥里控制她的股份
In exchange,
作为交换
he supported us all these years.
他这些年给我们资金支持
So, my Uncle let me think my mother was alive
所以我舅舅让我以为我妈妈还活着
but just didn't want to see me for 24 years.
但24年来却不愿意见我
I'm so sorry for our part in all this.
我很抱歉我们参与了此事
This is what you came for.
你为它而来
It's your mother's will.
这是你妈妈的遗嘱
It passes on her shares of Barnes Global to you.
她在巴恩斯国际的股份由你继承
Your mother wrote this a few days before she died.
你妈妈在临死前几天前立了遗嘱
She loved you,
她爱你
and she fought to get better
她想好起来
so that she could return home to you.
那样她就能回到你身边
Her biggest regret was that she never made it back to Dallas.
她最大的遗憾就是她没能返回达拉斯
Detective Bota.
博塔警探
Mr. Ewing.
尤因先生
We heard Roy Vickers was arrested on drug possession.
我们听说罗伊·威克斯因持有毒品被捕
Where the hell is he?
他到底在哪
Has he said anything about my father blowing up the Ewing rig?
他有交待我父亲引爆尤因钻井台的事实吗
District attorney's trying to work a deal with him
自从他们把他移交后
since they transferred him,
地方检察官试图和他达成协议
but he's not giving anybody up.
但他没有招供任何人
Says he's happy to go to trial.
说他很乐意出庭受审
You're making a mistake covering for them, Roy.
你掩护他们大错特错了 罗伊
People like Barnes and Ryland...
像巴恩斯和瑞兰德这种人
they dump people like you like they dump the trash.
他们抛弃你们这种人 就像抛弃垃圾
They got no sense of loyalty.
他们没有所谓的忠诚
Just tell the truth, Vickers. The D.A. Can protect you.
说出真♥相♥ 地方检察官会保护你
Get me out of here.
带我离开这里
No Bloody Mary, Cliff?
没有血腥玛丽酒吗 克利夫
You promised me that Roy Vickers had left the state,
你向我保证罗伊·威克斯离开了美国
but Dallas P.D. Has him in custody right now.
但达拉斯警♥察♥局现在拘捕了他
I know.
我知道
He stands to do 20 years behind bars?
他会在遵守承诺在监狱里蹲20年吗
So Vickers is old-school.
威克斯很固执
He'll do his time like a man,
他会像个男人一样度过
and no one will be any wiser about his connection to us.
再也没人能够聪明地把他和我们联♥系♥起来
Really hard to find a stand-up guy these days, you know?
很难找到一个讲义气的人 你知道吗
That'd be real disappointed
我会很失望
if all of our hard work just came to nothing.
如果我们所有的心血都化为乌有
I have a job I need you to do.
我有件事要你做
What do I have to do to get you to tell the truth
要我做什么你才能说出
about my father and Ryland
我父亲和瑞兰德
being behind the rig sabotage, Mr. Vickers?
是钻台爆♥炸♥的幕后主使的真♥相♥呢
It's not gonna happen, Miss Barnes.
这是不可能的 巴恩斯小姐
Do you have children, Mr. Vickers?
你有孩子吗 威克斯先生
Did you know that one of my babies was a boy
你知道我的孩子一个是男孩
and the other one was a girl?
另一个是女孩吗
No, please.
别走 拜托
Please, don't go. Please?
求你了 别走 求你了
I need to know the truth.
我需要知道真♥相♥
Did my father know people were on that rig?
我父亲知道有人在钻台上吗
Please.
求你了
I need to know if he knew I was there.
我得知道他是否知道我在那里
Look, I know you don't want to confess to anything.
听着 我知道你不想招供
I just need to know.
我只想知道
Please.
求你了
Just tell me it was unintentional, and I'll go.
告诉我那不是故意的 然后我就走
Have other children.
你再生孩子吧
Forget your father.
然后忘了你父亲
There was nothing unintentional about it.
这事...绝非意外
Yeah, your brother said the same thing.
是啊 你哥哥也这么说
No, listen.
不 听着
My lawyer's a shark. Don't you worry about me.
我的律师很出色 别为我担心
You just take care of yourself
你只管照顾好自己
and that little grandbaby of mine.
还有我们的外孙女
All right?
好吗
I'll talk to you soon.
我再跟你联♥系♥
I love you, too, baby.
我也爱你 宝贝
Roy Vickers,
罗伊·威克斯
the man police were investigating as an accomplice
作为尤因钻台爆♥炸♥的共犯
in the Ewing-rig explosion,
接受警♥察♥调查
was killed today while in police custody.
今天警方拘留期间被杀
Mr. Vickers, the owner of a storage facility in Dallas...
威克斯先生 在达拉斯经营一家仓库
Sweetheart, I had nothing whatsoever to do
亲爱的 我和他的死
with that man's death... I give you my word.
毫无关系 我向你保证
I'm as shocked as you are.
我和你一样震惊
Roy worked for me for 15 years.
罗伊为我工作了15年
I don't know what is going on around here, daddy,
我不知道这里发生了什么 爸爸
or how Drew and Roy Vickers
不知道德鲁和罗伊·威克斯
are connected to it and to you.
怎么会和此事还有你有关联
For lack of evidence...
因为缺乏证据
But I'm glad Drew is gone and Roy is dead.
但我很高兴德鲁走了 罗伊死了
Now they can't hurt you.
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表