剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
这个我自己拿
Well, look at you.
瞧啊
I made your favorite.
我给你做了你最爱吃的
Oh, you're so sweet.
太贴心了
Routine feels good.
作息规律感觉很好
I knew it would.
我就知道
Thanks, baby.
谢谢 宝贝
I have a warrant.
我这儿有搜查令
...
2008年1月 75000美元/3笔
I just couldn't let daddy keep pulling all the strings.
我不能再让爸爸只手遮天了
All right!
来了
Harris Ryland, you're under arrest.
哈里斯·瑞兰德 你被捕了
For what?
因为什么
For drug trafficking. On what evidence?
毒品走私 有什么证据
Your little book that shows every deal you did
你的小本上记录了你和门德斯-奥乔亚
with the Mendez-Ochoa Cartel,
集团的所有交易
as well as all the off-shore accounts
以及你所有用于洗黑钱的
where you parked all the profits you laundered.
国外账户
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say or do..
但是你所说的一切...
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello?
你好
Pamela, it's Marlene.
帕梅拉 我是马琳
I need to talk to your father.
我得和你父亲谈谈
The police are here with a warrant.
警方带着搜查令出现了
They're already searching his office, and they're...
他们已经在搜他的办公室 他们...
How nice of you.
你考虑太周到了
Yes, my father and I would love some champagne sent up.
是的 我和我父亲都想来点香槟
Thank you.
谢谢
They must have heard we were celebrating.
他们一定听说我们在庆祝
Really? This hotel is nice.
真的吗 这家酒店太棒了
Frank was right to bring our business here.
弗兰克把我们的生意带到这里真是太对了
You think the bellman forgot something?
是不是接待员忘了什么东西
I don't know.
我不知道
What have you done, Pamela?
你做了什么 帕梅拉
I've waited for this moment for a long time, Cliff.
我等这一刻已经等了很久了 克利夫
What moment would that be?
什么时刻
The moment our feud is over.
我们的世仇烟消云散的那一刻
I've just got back from Zurich, Uncle Cliff.
我刚从苏黎世回来 克利夫叔叔
I saw Carina and David Gordon.
见到了柯琳娜和大卫·戈登
Remember them?
还记得他们吗
The couple you've been paying off
你付钱收买♥♥他们夫妻俩
not to tell me my mother was dead?
对我隐瞒母亲的死讯
So I wouldn't inherit her third in your company?
这样我就无法继承她那三分之一的股份
Well, why don't you welcome me
你怎么不欢迎我
to the board, Uncle Cliff?
加入董事会呢 克利夫叔叔
'Cause I'm now 1/3 owner of Barnes Global.
因为我现在拥有三分之一巴恩斯股权
So am I.
我也是
Along with your daughter.
和你的女儿
John Ross and I are married.
约翰·罗斯和我结婚了
With our combined shares,
我们的股权加起来的话
you are now the minority shareholder in your own company.
你现在算是公♥司♥里的小股东了
Which gives our family control
这样 我们家族就重新有了
of Barnes Global and Ewing Energies again.
巴恩斯全球和尤因能源公♥司♥的控制权
Oh, Pamela,
帕梅拉
you have just made the most
你刚刚犯了你人生中
grievous error of your young life.
最大的错误
I spoke to Roy Vickers.
我问了罗伊·维克斯
You knew people were on that rig.
你知道当时有人在钻塔
You knew I was on that rig!
你知道当时我就在钻塔
Roy Vickers is a liar!
罗伊·维克斯是个骗子
What the hell's going on?
到底怎么回事
You are under arrest, Cliff.
克利夫 他们是来拘捕你的
J.R.'s body was exhumed in Dallas.
J.R.的遗体在达拉斯接受尸检
Two slugs were found in his chest cavity,
在他的胸腔内发现了两颗子弹
which match a gun registered to you.
恰好和你登记过的枪♥支♥型号♥吻合
The Mexican M.E.'s report
墨西哥验尸官提交的有关那晚的报告
about a Saturday-night special proved to be false.
被证实是错误的
Dallas P.D. found that gun
几个小时前
in your car several hours ago.
达拉斯警♥察♥在你的车内发现了那把枪
What gun?
什么枪
A CZ 759mm.
CZ759mm自动手♥枪♥
No. That gun was stolen out of my locker
不可能 那把枪早在J.R.被杀前
at the shooting range weeks before J.R. got killed.
被人从我射击场的储物柜里偷走了
J.R. Ewing's belt buckle,
J.R.在被杀当晚
taken the night of the murder,
佩戴的腰带扣
was found in your safety deposit box.
也在你的保险箱里找到了
The log to your personal jet
你私人飞机上的航行日志
establishes that you were in Nuevo Laredo
显示在枪杀的当晚
the night of the shooting.
你就在新拉雷多
Okay, yeah, okay.
是的 没错
I was in Mexico, but I was in Cabo.
我是在墨西哥 但是我是在卡博
I wasn't in Nuevo Laredo.
不在新拉雷多
Somebody moved my plane!
有人动了我的飞机
The evidence is irrefutable, Sir Barnes.
巴恩斯先生 证据就摆在眼前
No. No.
不 不是的
Can't you see that this is a frame-up?
你难道看不出来这是一场阴谋吗
Can't you see that the Ewings are behind this?
难道看不出是尤因家族在背后搞的鬼
They're trying to dupe you into thinking
他们在欺骗你 让你以为
that I killed J.R. when... No, no. They're trying to...
是我杀死了J.R. 不 他们在
He's trying to frame me from the grave.
他从一开始就在设计陷害我
I didn't kill J.R.! I didn't kill J.R.!
我没有杀J.R. 我没有杀J.R.
I didn't kill J.R.!
我没有杀J.R.
I didn't kill J.R. I did not kill J.R.!
我没有杀J.R. 我没有杀J.R.
What did you do?
你做了什么
You had my gun stolen
你偷了我的枪
and you paid off the Mexican police
贿赂了墨西哥警官
and had somebody plant J.R.'s belt buckle
派人在我的保险箱里
in my safety deposit box?
放J.R.的腰带扣
Pam must have helped you with that.
一定是帕梅拉帮你做了这些
When she finds out that you framed me...
当她发现你在陷害我时
a third-generation blood feud.
第三代世仇就会开始
Rant all you want to, Cliff.
克利夫 随你怎么说
The feud is over.
世仇已经结束了
You can't hurt my family anymore.
你无法再伤害我的家人了
But I will give you another chance.
但是我会再给你一次机会
It's not something my brother would do,
我哥哥通常不会这么做
but I'm not my brother.
但我不是我哥哥
You admit to blowing up the rig
你只要承认炸毁钻塔
and killing my grandchildren,
害死我的孙子
admit to having Roy Vickers assassinated
派人暗♥杀♥罗伊·维克斯
and your conspiracy with Harris Ryland,
和哈里斯·瑞兰德串通密谋
and I'll help you.
我就帮你
Oh, trade a Mexican prison for an American prison.
从墨西哥监狱换到美国监狱的交易吗
I have never done anything that the Ewings asked me to do,
我永远不会做尤因家族要我做的事
and I'm not gonna start today.
今天也不会
Who killed J.R.?
到底是谁杀了J.R.
You'll never know, Cliff.
克利夫 你永远都不会知道
Guardia.
狱警
Thank you, J.R.,
谢谢你 J.R.
for taking care of all of us,
挽救了我们所有的人
even from the great beyond.
哪怕是在那么远的地方
Don't you think it's about time
难道你不觉得是时候
you tell us what really happened to J.R.?
告诉我们J.R.到底发生了什么
What do you mean?
你什么意思
You've been pulling our strings since the funeral, dad.
爸爸 从葬礼开始你就一直操控着我们
It's time you trusted us.
是时候相信我们了
You know basically what I know.
我知道的差不多就是你们知道的
Cliff Barnes is responsible for J.R.'s death.
克利夫·巴恩斯要对J.R.的死负责
Not buying it, Uncle Bobby.
鲍比叔叔 我不信
The Barnes/Ewing feud is over.
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表