剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
you better be prepared
你最好做好准备
to face the full weight of his fury.
去面对他的勃然大怒
I did it and I paid for it for years.
我尝试过 因此付出了多年的代价
What I'm protecting is worth it.
我这么做是值得的
Being J.R.'s son is no easy task.
当J.R的儿子不是一件易事
Even when you hated him the most,
即使当你无比憎恨他时
you were obsessed with being just like him,
还得被与他相像这个事实所困扰
convinced that that included his grudges.
还得承认其中的相像还包括他的邪恶部分
Sometimes I think you forget...
有时候 我以为你忘了
That half of you is me.
你身体内有一半是我的血液
You're your own man, John Ross.
你属于你自己 约翰·罗斯
Your decisions are your own.
你做的决定也是自己的
Cliff's private number...
这是克利夫的私人号♥码
But be careful, 'cause this could change everything.
但要谨慎 因为这可能会改变一切
Looks like you're in a hurry. Where you headed?
看起来你很着急 要去哪儿
None of Christopher's business.
不关克里斯托弗的事
What are you doing here?
你在这儿做什么
We got to talk.
我们得谈谈
This is not the place.
现在不方便
But we have a problem.
我们有麻烦了
Brian, how's everything going at the Henderson Well?
布莱恩 亨德森油井的进展怎么样了
Well, I'm here to see Elena.
我是来这儿找艾琳娜的
You know, she put her brother in charge of that oil rig.
你知道的 她让她弟弟负责那边的石油钻塔
He accused me of drilling in the wrong direction.
他指责我钻探的方向有误
He fired me for it.
因此还解雇了我
She's in her office.
她在办公室
Thanks. Yeah.
谢啦 客气
Later, John Ross.
待会儿再说 约翰·罗斯
Same old Drew.
德鲁还是老样子
I thought he was turning over a new leaf.
我本以为他改过自新了呢
Elena and I think he has.
我和艾琳娜认为他确实改了
I think it's so cute how you guys agree on everything.
你们俩任何事都达成一致真是可爱
It's gonna make it so much easier
那我们去挑选结婚礼物时
when we're picking out China patterns.
就容易得多了
You make sure I know where you're registered.
别忘了通知我你们在哪儿登记
What were you and Brian talking about?
你刚和布莱恩在说什么
Just catching up. Is that right?
叙叙旧罢了 真的吗
Look, you work on rigs for years, you tend to make friends.
你瞧 你从事钻探设备多年 也该注意交友了
Maybe it's different in laboratories,
也许不同于在实验室
where you guys just play
在那里你们也只是
with your own little microscopes all day.
整天和自己的小显微镜玩玩
I saw Sue Ellen here earlier.
早先我在这儿看到苏·埃伦了
Just checking out the new office.
就是来看看新办公室
I heard she read Elena the riot act
我听到她对艾琳娜提出严重警告
about not getting a return on her investment.
说她的投资没得到回报
Well, my mother is a tough businesswoman.
好吧 我母亲是个强硬的女商人
She's also your mother, so I can't help but wonder
她也是你母亲 所以我插不上手
if her anger towards Elena
但我纳闷她对艾琳娜的怒火
is being fueled by your resentment.
是不是已被你的怨恨所点燃
Look, a woman doesn't become that successful
听着 女人那套谦恭礼让
by handing out courtesy deals.
是难以让她变得如此成功的
Elena took her eye off the ball, and she got called on it.
艾琳娜对她不加重视 也就该受到教训
A good criminal always has a good alibi.
高水平犯罪总会有个绝妙的不在场证明
Cousin, you are so paranoid.
堂弟 你可真是偏执啊
You want to share an elevator?
要不要一起进电梯
Make sure I don't make a phone call
确保一下我没用电♥话♥
to plot against you and your girlfriend?
去挑拨你和你女友的关系
No, I figure the more slack I give you,
不必 我发现我越对你放松警惕
the sooner you'll make that noose to hang yourself.
你就会越快地作茧自缚
You sure?
真的吗
Positive.
肯定的
Clyde, hey, it's your favorite client.
克莱德 我是你最喜欢的客户
Look, I need you to dig up some dirt
听着 我要你搜罗一个人的丑闻
on Elena's brother, Drew Ramos.
他是艾琳娜的弟弟 德鲁·拉莫斯
Shouldn't be too difficult.
应该不是很困难
He's always had a nose for trouble.
他总是麻烦不断
I need enough to get him fired.
我需要足够借口去解雇他
If anytime called for a drink, it'd be now.
现在一起喝一杯再合适不过了
It's not like the old days, is it?
往事不可追 是吧
When we used to just knock 'em back
我们无缘无故只是单纯地
for no reason at all?
回忆从前的时候吗
Tell me something, Bobby.
跟我说说吧 鲍比
You really shoot Ryland, or are you just protecting
你真的开枪打了瑞兰德
that trigger-happy wife of yours?
还是为了保护你那好战的妻子
That's what I thought.
果然如我所料
So, what? You gonna try and persuade me to recant?
然后呢 你要劝服我放弃吗
Try to talk Bobby Ewing out of what he believes is right?
尝试说服鲍比·尤因改变他认定的事情吗
I got a better chance of winning the good samaritan award.
我有个更好的机会赢得乐善好施奖
It'd be close.
快了快了
But do I have to figure out a way to win this trial, J.R.
但我真得想办法赢下这场审判 J.R
You will... And if things get sticky,
你会的 如果事情变得棘手
just give me a wink.
只需给我使个眼色就好
I'll pay a visit to the judge and tug a string or two.
我会去拜访法官再和他拉拉家常
No baby brother of mine's
我的宝贝弟弟才不能
gonna spend his twilight years in jail.
在监狱度过他的晚年
What the hell, Drew?
怎么搞的 德鲁
You fired my foreman. Calm down.
你解雇了我的工头 冷静一下
You said you had everything under control.
你说一切尽在你的掌控之中
And I did, and then Brian changed the coordinates on the GPS.
本来是的 然后布莱恩改动了定位上的坐标
He had us drilling at the wrong angle.
是他导致我们沿着错误的角度钻油
And you always have to know better than everyone else.
你总是觉得自己比别人都懂是吧
You think I'm wrong?
你觉得我错了吗
No, I think you have a chip on your shoulder
不 我认为从这么多年解雇你的领班角度看
from all the foremen who have fired you over the years.
你这是对他们心存芥蒂
Look, you don't believe me...
瞧吧 你还是不相信我
Here.
这里
Use your fancy education and see for yourself.
秀出你的高学历水准自己瞧吧
He had you going back into the salt dome.
他让你回到了盐丘部分
When I told him to get back on course, he refused.
当我告诉他返回原路线时 他不同意
You're right.
你是对的
I'm sorry.
不好意思
I know my track record isn't the best,
我知道我过去的成绩不是最好的
but that's the past.
但那已经过去了
I want to earn your trust.
我想赢得你的信任
Thank you for meeting with me, Mr. Barnes.
多谢您能来见我 巴恩斯先生
What can I do for you?
你有什么事儿
Well, I wanted to let you know that your guy Frank...
我想告诉您 您的手下弗兰克
He's got a deal with J.R.
他和J.R做了交易
They're conspiring against your daughter.
他们密谋针对您的女儿
J.R. plotting against my family is no secret.
J.R暗算我的家人已不是什么秘密
What about Frank?
那弗兰克呢
Frank is like family.
弗兰克就像家人一样
He's been with me for over 25 years.
他已经跟我超过25年了
Well, then he's about to forfeit one hell of a pension.
那他就要失去一大笔养老金了
J.R. Told me himself.
J.R亲口告诉我的
I figured if there was anybody that could stop him,
我发现如果要有人能够阻止他的话
it'd be you.
那人就是您
Are you telling me
你是说
that you're willing to betray your own father?
你要背叛自己的父亲吗
Shouldn't come as a surprise that his performance as a father
他作为父亲的表现也没有完全赢得我永远的忠诚
hasn't exactly gained my undying loyalty.
这么说也不算惊奇吧
Aren't you taking a dangerous risk being here,
你在这里背着他和我谈话
talking to me behind his back?
难道不是在冒险吗
Let's just say my interest depends on Pamela's well-being.
不如说 我在乎的是帕梅拉的幸福
Why are you so interested in my daughter's well-being?
你为什么对我女儿的幸福如此在乎
One of us should be.
我们俩总该有个在乎的吧
If you'd have paid her more attention,
如果您曾多关注过她
it wouldn't have come to this.
就不会变成这样了
I took this meeting out of respect for your mother.
出于对你母亲的尊重 我才来见你的
You've wasted enough of my time today.
你今天已经够浪费我的时间了
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表