剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
Were there two explosions or not?
到底有没有两声爆♥炸♥声
Like I said, anything Mr. Richards told you...
我说过了 理查兹先生告知你们...
We can shove up our ass?
我们这是自己找死吗
I mean, that's the long and the short of it, right?
我说 这才是重点 不是吗
The rig was sabotaged,
钻台被暗中破坏了
and TESHA is trying to cover it up.
而环安局现在在掩盖事实
Mr. Ewing, I can assure you,
尤因先生 我可以向你保证
we are not in the "Sweeping things under the rug" business.
我们的本行不是"掩盖事实"
We are in the "Getting to the truth" business.
而是"发掘真♥相♥"
The investigating committee finds Ewing Energies negligent
调查委员会认定尤因能源在甲烷钻台的
in the operation of its methane rig,
运作上存在疏忽
causing irreparable environmental damage.
以至于造成了不可挽回的环境破坏
We find you fully liable...
现认定你们担负全部责任...
I want to talk to Mr. Richards.
我要和理查兹先生谈谈
And will be issuing a $1 billion fine.
被处以十亿美元罚款
We're fighting this.
我们会据理力争的
Come on. Let's go.
来吧 我们走
The facts will fight back.
事实会给你们反击的
My son is right. You can shove it up your ass.
我儿子说的对 你可以去死了
Sally, get Lew Rosen for me on the phone right away.
莎莉 立刻帮我接通卢·罗斯的电♥话♥
We're gonna appeal this thing today.
我们今天就要上诉
We'll get our own forensic team.
我们自己组建鉴证队
We'll examine the wreckage.
自己调查残骸
We can prove that the rig was sabotaged.
我们可以证明钻台是被暗中破坏的
We're gonna expose who's behind this ourselves.
由我们自己揭露幕后黑手
We'll have to subpoena the wreckage.
我们必须传审残骸
That won't be easy.
事情没那么简单的
Why don't we just quit all this
那要不我们放弃这一切
and open up a sandwich shop?
然后开个三明治店算了
Ken Richards wouldn't lie to me.
肯·理查兹不会骗我的
Someone put a gag on him.
有人堵住了他的嘴
I want to talk to Mr. Richards.
我想和理查兹先生谈谈
No. I will.
不 我来谈
He's sweet on me, and I can use that.
他对我有意思 我能利用这点
Christopher, I know you want to take the lead on this.
克里斯托弗 我知道你想带头处理这事
Let Sue Ellen go with it, okay?
让苏·埃伦去做 好吗
Do you have Lew for me?
联♥系♥上卢了吗
I think we should talk to Pamela.
我觉得我们应该找帕梅拉谈谈
If anyone can get close to Cliff, it's her.
能接近克利夫的人就只有她了
She can look at his schedule, see where he's been.
她可以查看他的日程表 知道他在哪里
I think that's a bad idea.
我认为这主意不好
Who he's been meeting with before and after the explosion.
查出爆♥炸♥前后他和谁见了面
She's got access to his calendar.
她可以查到他的日程表
How do you think we should pitch this?
你凭什么认为我们能指望这个呢
"Hey, Pamela, we think your dad's
"帕梅拉 你好 我们一致认为
the one who blew up the rig and killed your babies.
是你♥爸♥爸炸了钻塔 害死你宝宝的
Oh, and by the way,
顺便问一下
can you check some dates for us?"
你能帮我们查下你♥爸♥的日程吗"
Well, we can't just sit around!
我们不能坐以待毙
Look, she is grieving. Maybe you should, too.
她还沉浸在悲痛之中 或许你也该这样
What would make you people happy, huh?
到底怎样才能让你们这群人高兴
You want me to go home and curl up in the fetal position?
希望我回家 然后蜷缩在角落里吗
All that we're saying is...
我们想说的是
What? What are you saying?
什么 你们要说什么
We're saying that we'd understand
我们想说 如果你想休息几天的话
if you'd want to take a few days off.
我们完全能够理解
Are you gonna go see Pamela or not?
你到底去不去见帕梅拉
Pamela?
帕梅拉
Afton?
阿芙顿
Hello?
有人吗
Oh, my God. Pamela.
天哪 帕梅拉
What are you doing out here?
你在外面做什么
I just needed some air.
我只是想呼吸点新鲜空气
You've had enough air.
你吸得够多了
Let's get you inside.
我们进去吧
Where's Afton?
阿芙顿在哪
I thought your mother was taking care of you.
我一直以为你妈妈在照顾你
I sent her home.
我让她回家了
Last week.
就在上周
Why did you lie to me?
你为什么要对我说谎
Look, you should not be alone right now, Pamela.
帕梅拉 你现在不应该独自一个人
I don't care.
我不在乎
Where's your father?
你的父亲呢
Somewhere making some deal.
在某个地方做生意
He sent me flowers.
他给我送了些花
When was the last time you ate?
上一次吃东西是什么时候
Why are you here?
你为什么来这儿
I'm here because we are all worried about you.
我来这儿是因为大家都在担心你
And I ain't going anywhere until I know that you're okay.
没确保你安好之前 我是不会走的
You'll be here a long time.
那你会在这儿呆很久的
I'm gonna go make you some tea.
我去给你泡点茶
Let me get a Miller lite.
给我一杯美乐淡啤
Hear, hear!
来 来
Good job.
做得好
Here you go.
干得不错
Excuse me, gentlemen.
先生们 失陪一下
Mr. Ewing.
尤因先生
Mr. Richards.
理查兹先生
So, what were you and your friends
你和你TESHA的朋友们
on the TESHA board toasting to? Victory?
在为什么干杯呢 为胜利吗
Your family was dealt a horrible blow.
你的家族遭受了一次严重的打击
There were no victors.
这儿没有胜利者
No. Only losers.
对 只有失败者
And liars.
还有骗子
I spoke too soon when I told Sue Ellen
当我告诉苏·埃伦在钻塔有两次爆♥炸♥时
that there were two explosions at the rig.
我结论下得过早了
I looked into it.
我深入调查了一下
We were wrong. I'm sorry.
是我们弄错了 对不起
I see now I should've chosen my words more carefully.
我现在明白了之前我应该慎重措辞的
I wanted to help.
我确实想帮上忙
Well, you still want to help?
你还想帮上忙吗
Tell me who. Who told you to shut up?
告诉我是谁 谁要你闭嘴的
There is no conspiracy.
这里面没有阴谋
Oh, bullshit. Tell me who.
胡说 告诉我是谁
Christopher, I know what you've lost...
克里斯托弗 我了解你所失去的
Don't you pretend to understand what I've lost!
不要假装你能理解我所失去的
I will go into your offices tomorrow morning
明早我会去你的办公室
and I will tell everyone that you are a whistle-blower
并且告诉所有的人 你是告密者
and a liar!
还是个大骗子
And that's not even your worst offense.
而这不是你最大的错误
You're letting a murderer go.
你在让凶手逍遥法外
Sir, you need to leave.
先生 您得离开了
Get your hands off me.
拿开你的手
Get off me!
放开我
Lucky for you,
算你走运
the bouncer you attacked wants a job on a rig,
被打的保镖想要一份在钻塔的工作
so I offered him one on mine.
我给了他我那边的
He's not gonna press charges.
他不会起诉你了
Christopher, I know that you want answers,
克里斯托弗 我知道你急于找到答案
but I wish you would take your foot off the gas
但是我希望你能暂时
for a second.
不去管这件事
You're being reckless.
你越来越鲁莽了
You never wanted them.
你一直都不想要他们
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
You never wanted the babies.
你一直都不想要宝宝们
You said as much.
你说过的
You said if it were up to you,
你曾说如果换成是你的话
you'd be focusing on your career right now.
你会现在花更多精力在事业上
Well, you're working with your brother,
现在你在和你的哥哥一起创业
so I guess you got what you wanted.
你如愿以偿了吧
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表