剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
But then, of course, John Ross tried to counter
不过约翰·罗斯试图反击
by voting to sell off methane.
准备发起投票变卖♥♥甲烷技术
So Pamela's the swing vote.
所以帕梅拉是关键的一票
What side did she come down on?
她支持哪一边
She hasn't... yet.
她还没决定好
But if I win this race, I think she'll vote with me.
但如果我赢得比赛 我想她会投我一票
It makes my skin crawl that she has that kind of power in your life.
想到她能这样控制你的生活我就害怕
A-asking for Pamela's help is just a means to an end.
寻求帕梅拉的帮助只是一种手段
When you talk about a means justifying an end,
当你谈到这是一种手段时
you sound almost like them.
感觉好像他们
I'll never forgive Pamela for what she did to me...
我永远不会原谅帕梅拉对我做的一切
to us.
对我们做的一切
But she's the mother of my children.
但她毕竟是我孩子的妈妈
And like it or not, she's a part of this company now.
不管你喜不喜欢 她现在是公♥司♥的一员
I have to try to make this work.
我必须要让我的计划成功
I know. I know. I just...
我知道 只是...
I'm angry.
我很生气
And you have every right to be.
你完全有理由这样
But I promise you we will make this right.
但是我向你保证我们会成功的
You'll be back at Ewing Energies in no time.
你马上就能回到尤因能源公♥司♥
I hope so.
希望如此
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm a man who pays his debts, unlike you, Denny.
丹尼 不像你 我是个欠债即还的人
I hear you've gambled yourself into quite a hole.
我听说你赌博欠了一屁♥股♥债
You know, I'm gonna get that money, man.
老兄 我会拿到钱的
I just... just need a little more time.
我只是需要一点时间
Relax. Relax. I'm not here to collect.
放轻松 我来这儿不是收帐的
The exact opposite, actually.
实际上恰恰相反
You see, I'd be willing to pay those gambling debts if...
我愿意帮你还那些赌债
you do me one little favor.
如果你肯帮我个小忙
What kind of favor?
什么忙
Great news, sweetheart.
亲爱的 好消息
That dressage trainer in Northampton
那个你一直想合作的
you wanted to work with?
北安普敦的花样骑术教练
He's got an opening for a new student.
他还有一个空缺的学生名额
We are going back home to London, darling.
亲爱的 我们要回伦敦了
But I thought he couldn't take on any new students.
但是我以为他不会再收学生了
Yeah, well, I put a little pressure on him,
是的 我对他施加了点压力
convinced him to change his mind.
说服他改变了心意
We need to get you back on track for that gold medal.
我们想让你回去争夺那块金牌
There's nothing I wouldn't do for my little girl.
为了我的宝贝女儿我什么都愿意做
Don't you have something to say to your father?
你就没有什么话要对你父亲说吗
Thank you, daddy. That's wonderful news.
谢谢您 爸爸 这真是个好消息
But I thought we were gonna stay for a month.
但是我以为我们会在这儿待上一个月
You were gonna teach me your business.
您会教我做生意
Well, the truth is that I've been... selfish
其实 我一直很自私
keeping you away from everything
让你远离一切事情
so that we could be together,
好让我们可以在一起
exposing you to the ugliness of that trial.
让你参加那次丑陋的审讯
We need to get your life back on course, sweetheart.
亲爱的 我们需要让你的生活回到正轨
We're leaving first thing in the morning.
明天一大早我们就离开
Well, don't worry.
不用担心
I'll take care of packing you up while you're at your lesson.
你去上课时 我会帮你整理行李的
Speaking of which,
说到这
I will have them bring the car around.
我会叫他们把车开来
We wouldn't want you being late.
我们可不想看到你迟到
Yes, of course.
当然
Coffee.
咖啡
The beverage of choice
这是每个正在恢复的
for recovering alcoholics everywhere.
酗酒者的必备饮料
Sue Ellen.
苏·埃伦
Been a long time.
好久不见
John Ross told me he didn't exactly give you
约翰·罗斯告诉我他见到你时
the warmest welcome when he saw you.
没有表示出最热烈的欢迎
I hope you can forgive him.
我希望你能原谅他
And I, for one, am happy
我很开心
that you don't hate Dallas anymore.
你不再恨达拉斯了
I never hated Dallas.
我没恨过达拉斯
Just everything else that came with it.
只是不太喜欢它附带的那些东西
J.R. didn't make things easy for you, did he?
J.R.以前没让你好过 对吧
Well you, either, for that matter.
说实在的 也没让你好过
I got to admit I'm shocked
我不得不承认听到
to hear you two are back on the same team.
你们俩重新联合在一起的消息 我很惊讶
Is that what Bobby told you?
是鲍比告诉你的吗
Well, it's certainly what it sounds like.
当然 听起来像这么回事
Well, for the record, what I did...
郑重声明一下 我所做的
Taking over Elena's assets...
接管艾琳娜的资产
I did for myself.
是为了我自己
I have every right to protect my investments.
我有权保护我所投资的财产
As you should do, quite frankly.
坦白说 你也应该这样做
What's that supposed to mean?
什么意思
Well, this, uh, standoff with oil,
整个阻止开采石油的事
if Bobby bankrupts the company,
如果鲍比弄垮了公♥司♥
you're the one that could end up with nothing.
你将一无所有
Bobby is the only one
鲍比是这个家中
who's ever had my back in this family.
唯一一个支持我的人
I hope for your sake that you're right.
我希望你的选择是对的
But I respect your candor, Sue Ellen.
但是苏·埃伦 我欣赏你的坦率
You've certainly come a long way since Miss Texas.
当选德州小姐以后你真是越来越漂亮了
Are you going to the race on Saturday?
你周六要去看比赛吗
Cause, um...
因为...
I think we ought to go out there together.
我觉得我们应该一起去那儿
Emma.
艾玛
How are you?
你好吗
I wanted to get my hair cut once,
有一次我想把头发剪短
but my grandmother said that my face wasn't the right shape.
但是我奶奶说我脸型不适合
Now, she didn't tell me I couldn't.
现在 她没说我不可以剪
But she made me feel ugly,
但是她让我觉得我很丑陋
stupid, even, for asking.
很愚蠢以至于会问她这个问题
Would you like to go for a ride?
你想骑马吗
Yeah, I'd like that.
好啊
Emma never showed for her lesson.
艾玛没去上课
You know she went to see her.
你知道她跑去见她了
Even as a little boy,
正如小时候那样
your temper always got the best of you.
你总是控制不住自己的脾气
Now, pick that up.
给我捡起来
She's just confused...
她只是迷茫...
curious.
好奇
You need to quash that curiosity.
你要去遏制她的好奇心
She'll listen to you.
她就会听你的了
But you mustn't lose control, Harris.
但是哈里斯 你要控制好自己
I won't let you lose our daughter.
我不会让你失去女儿的
I'm sorry. I'm just...
不好意思 我只是...
I'm not used to riding western.
我只是不太习惯骑西部的马
Try loosening up on the reins.
松一松缰绳试试
These horses don't need much direction.
这些马不需要太多的控制
In dressage, it's all about
在花式骑术中 都是关于
complete control over your animal,
对动物的完全控制
making the horse do what you want it to,
让马完全听从你的指令
not what comes naturally to it.
并不是让它自♥由♥发挥
But this...
但是这个...
Just riding...
这样骑马
It's nothing I'm used to.
我不太习惯
These horses know what they're doing
这些马知道自己在做什么
and where they're going.
也知道自己要去哪
Just try to relax and enjoy the ride.
尽量放松 享受这个过程
They'll take care of you if you let them.
如果你愿意的话它们会保护好你的
Bingo. That's got it.
好的 弄好了
Redistributed the weight to increase the wedge.
已经重新分配重量来提高楔子的稳定性
Should give Ricky the control he needs coming out of those turns.
瑞奇在转弯时就更好控制它了
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表