剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
尤因和巴恩斯家族的世仇已经结束了
You two can reset your futures,
你们两个可以重新展望未来
never worry about Cliff Barnes again.
不用再担心克利夫·巴恩斯了
What else do you need to know?
你还想知道什么
J.R.'s whole master scheme was in that letter,
J.R.的宏伟大计都写在那封信里
and you haven't even come close
你都没打算
to telling us what it really said.
告诉我们上面到底写了什么
We're out here now, all alone.
我们现在就在这儿 就我们俩
It's time.
是时候告诉我们了
"Bobby... doctors say I've only got a few days left.
鲍比... 医生说我余下的日子不多了
Damn cancer.
该死的癌症
Should have told you earlier,
早该告诉你的
but you know how I detest pity."
但是你知道我讨厌同情
My father was dying?
我的父亲要死了
"The feud digger Barnes started with our family
矿工巴恩斯挑起的与我们家族的世仇
caused more heartbreak
给我们造成了
than either of us has time to recount.
无数的痛苦
Well, I guess you do have time.
我想你还有时间
Use it.
好好利用它
Put an end to this feud once and for all.
彻底结束这段世仇
I had Bum steal Cliff's gun.
我让巴姆偷了克利夫的枪
That malignant little troll Barnes
巴恩斯 这个恶毒的怪物
comes to Mexico every year
每年都会去墨西哥
for a marlin-fishing competition.
参观钓马林鱼比赛
I'm gonna damn well stay alive long enough
我绝对能活到
to be here when he arrives.
他来墨西哥的那天
Carlos Del Sol will smooth out the rough edges
卡洛斯·德尔·索尔会帮你摆平
in Mexico for you.
在墨西哥的一切困难
And talk to Bum.
找巴姆谈谈
He's the final and most important piece to the puzzle...
他是整个谜团中最后的 最重要的关键
... and the best friend that I didn't deserve to have.
也是我不配拥有的好朋友
So...
那...
remember that time when you got grounded
还记得你因为拿了爸爸最爱的枪
for 'borrowing' daddy's favorite shotgun?
而被罚禁足吗
You swore up and down it wasn't you,
你发誓不是你干的
but daddy said there was no point in lying,
但是爸爸说没必要撒谎
'cause he found those extra shells in your room.
因为他在你的房♥间里发现了一些弹壳
Well, we both know it was me that planted those shells.
我俩都知道是我把弹壳放在你房♥间的
Now it's time to play that card again.
现在是时候重玩这个老把戏了
I can... "
我可以...
And he just goes on.
他就写了这些
Come here.
过来
"I can never make up for all the terrible,
鲍比 我永远都无法弥补
hurtful things I did to you, Bobby,
所有对你造成的伤害
and I have no excuses either one of us would believe,
我不会去找任何借口
but I hope in the quiet place in your heart
但是我仍希望在你的内心深处
where the truth lives,
在真理不灭的地方
that my jealousy, as powerful as it was,
我对你的嫉妒 不管有多强
was nothing compared to my love for you.
都无法胜过我对你的爱
Goodbye, baby brother.
再见了 我亲爱的弟弟
I guess I'll be duck hunting with daddy.
我想没多久我会和爸爸一起去打野鸭
I'll tell him I was the one who borrowed his gun."
我会告诉他是我拿了他的枪
I'm sorry I, uh...
不好意思...
got confused.
脑子有点乱
Who shot my father, Uncle Bobby?
鲍比叔叔 到底是谁开枪杀了我的父亲
I shot your father, John Ross.
约翰·罗斯 是我开的枪
He only had a few days left,
他剩下的日子不多了
and he asked me to do it.
他请求我这么做
He said that's the way it had to be.
他说必须这么做
It's the hardest thing I've ever had to do.
这是我做过的最艰难的事
Please believe...
请相信...
that J.R.'s last act
J.R.最后的举动
was an act of love...
是源于爱...
for his family...
对他的家族的爱
and for you.
和对你的爱
The only person that could take down J. R...
唯一能够打倒J.R.的人
was J.R.
只有J.R.自己
Thank you, daddy,
老爸 谢谢你
for watching over us.
一直守护着我们
I love you.
我爱你
The Ewings are back from Mexico.
尤因一家从墨西哥回来了
It turns out Cliff Barnes killed J.R.,
原来是克利夫·巴恩斯杀了J.R.
and now he's going to spend the rest of his miserable life
现在他的余生都要
in a Mexican prison.
在墨西哥监狱中悲惨度过了
Finally someone's paying for what they've done.
总算是罪有应得
I went to papi's land today
我今天到爸爸的地里
to see how things were progressing.
想看看进展如何
They weren't getting anywhere, so I took another reading.
结果毫无进展 所以我得出另一个结论
The reserve is too tight to be a producer.
地层根本不透油 油井无法作业
Papi died for nothing.
爸爸死得很不值
Drew got involved with Ryland
德鲁和瑞兰德搅和在一起
so he could make enough money
就是为了赚到足够的钱
to buy the land back from Bobby,
好从鲍比手里把土地买♥♥回来
and threw his life away, just like papi.
和爸爸一样 他把自己一辈子都搭进去了
Leave your father's dreams behind, mija.
别管你父亲的梦想了 我的女儿
Find your own dreams.
为自己而活吧
Elena Ramos? Yeah.
艾琳娜·拉莫斯吗 我是
Sign for me.
请您签收
Thank you.
谢谢
What is it? I don't know.
这是什么 我不知道
It's land records.
是土地记录
One of them has J.R.'s name on it, and the other is...
上面有J.R.的名字 还有一个是
papi's land.
爸爸的土地
It's from Cliff Barnes' lawyer.
这是克利夫·巴恩斯的律师寄来的
Cliff wants to see you.
克利夫想要见你
He wants you to go to the jail in Nuevo Laredo.
他想让你去一趟新拉雷多监狱
You have no idea what you've done, little girl...
你不知道自己做了什么 女儿...
the enormity of what you set in motion.
你干了件大蠢事
All this behavior isn't you.
这一切都不像你的作风
You just let the Ewings get inside your head!
你只是让尤因家族给洗♥脑♥了
You thought it was your grandmother
你一直觉得你奶奶和我
and I trying to control you, but it's them.
想要控制你 其实想要控制你的是他们
This has nothing to do with the Ewings.
不关尤因家族的事
This is me. No!
这就是我 不
This isn't my Emma.
这不是我的艾玛
This isn't the girl I raised.
不是我一手带大的女儿
It is.
是我
Because I'm exactly
因为虎父
my father's daughter.
无犬子
Oh, Annie, I bet you're enjoying this.
安妮 你一定乐坏了吧
Actually, I'm not, Harris,
事实上我并没有 哈里斯
because I'm not a sick, sadistic prick like you are.
因为我不像你那么恶心变♥态♥
Sorry.
打扰到你了
I was just walking the grounds.
我就是到处走走
Y'all moved in already?
你已经搬进来住了吗
No.
没有
But I don't want to go back to my place.
不过我不想回我自己那里
I just want to start my life with John Ross
我只想和约翰·罗斯一起生活
and not look back.
忘记过去
I'm happy for you, Pamela.
我很为你高兴 帕梅拉
I know I'm the last person
我知道最不该给你建议的人
who should ever be giving you advice, Christopher,
就是我了 克里斯托弗
but you love Elena.
但你爱艾琳娜啊
You have always loved Elena.
你一直爱着艾琳娜
I know you're angry with her,
我知道你生她的气
she made a bad mistake,
她犯了一个很严重的错误
but don't hold on to your anger
但你不要像我爸爸那样
the way my father held on to his.
一味得发火
Look at the wreckage that left in his wake.
看看他发火造成的可怕后果吧
Tell me what you know about my father's land,
告诉我 关于我爸的土地你知道些什么
or I will walk out that door and you will never see me again.
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表