剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
"Oh, we can't talk about that now.
"我们现在不能谈这个
We'll talk about that after the trial."
等判决后我们再说"
"We'll talk about that when our life gets back to normal."
"等我们生活步入正轨再说"
"Because then I can tell her
"因为那时我可以告诉她
how her shutting me out of her life has made me feel."
她把我拒之门外 我作何感想"
Isolated.
被孤立
Insignificant.
被轻视
Turns out I don't really know that woman.
原来我根本不了解那女人
My God, Bobby. I-I am so sorry.
我的天呐 鲍比 对不起
I had no idea you felt this way.
我不知道你会这么想
I should've known.
我早该想到的
What can I do to make this better?
我要怎么做才能让你好受点
What can I do to make things right?
我该怎么办才好
I'll do anything.
我什么都愿意做
When I found out J.R. was my half brother,
当我发现J.R.是我异母兄弟时
I didn't know whether to celebrate or to shoot myself.
我不知是该庆祝还是该自杀了断
I reckon in part because
我想一部分原因是
I knew I could never measure up to J.R.
我知道我永远比不上J.R.
I could never make my daddy proud the way J.R. did.
永远没法像J.R.那样让我爸引以为傲
Things I thought were so horrible that J.R. did...
我曾觉得J.R.做的事情很糟糕
Just seem honest now.
现在看来 他是如此正直的一个人
He never pretended to be anything other than himself.
从不掩饰自己
Every step backwards or forward
J.R.对我影响很深
I ever took in my life
我人生的每一步
was because of J.R.
都有他在引导着
When I was 9 and my father died, he said to me,
我九岁时父亲去世 而他对我说
"Honey, how are you gonna make your daddy proud?
亲爱的 你要怎么做才能让他为你骄傲
"You gonna lie around crying
是一直哭泣
"Or are you gonna study hard and make something of yourself?
还是努力学习 好在将来有番作为呢
"Just remember, no matter what,
记住 不管碰到什么困难
he'll be watching."
他一直都在
I'm not a blood Ewing.
我只是尤因家的养子
But I spent most of my life trying to be worthy of the name.
但我一直在努力 让自己配得上这名字
And as the gatekeeper of that honor, J.R., he, uh...
J.R.作为这份家族荣誉的守护者
He never really let me in the inner circle.
他从未让我真正接触家族的核心集团
Except once.
但有一次
When I was 7 years old
当我才七岁时
and my mother walked out on me and my dad...
母亲离我而去 而我的父亲也...
J.R. Sat me down and he said,
J.R.让我坐下 并对我说
"I don't know why your mama left, Christopher...
我不懂你妈妈为什么离开 克里斯托弗...
"Especially when she had such a good,
更何况她的儿子
"Smart little boy like you.
是如此乖巧听话
But you're a Ewing now."
但现在你已是尤因家的一员
"So stop crying and behave like one."
不要再流泪 要做个像样的尤因家人
When I was Miss Texas
我还是德州小姐那会儿
and I met J.R.,
就遇见了J.R.
I didn't know what hit me.
也不知道是怎么回事
I fell in love.
就爱上了他
Madly, passionately,
就这样疯狂而不知疲倦地
hopelessly in love...
无可救药地爱上了...
With the most infuriating, charming scoundrel
这个最让人对他又恨又爱的无赖
I think I've ever known.
此前从没遇到过呢
It was enough to drive a girl to drink.
但魅力也足够把一个姑娘灌醉了
I spent the night in J.R.'s room last night.
昨天我在J.R.的房♥间待了一个晚上
I needed the courage
我需要勇气
to read a letter that he had sent before he died.
去看他生前寄给我的一封信
I was terrified about what the letter might say.
我很担心信里会写些什么
So I told myself that I would have a drink.
所以我对自己说 我要喝杯酒才行
Just one.
一杯
To help me get through.
就够了
So, I had that one drink.
所以我喝了那杯酒
And then I kept on going.
但我又继续喝了几杯
I'm a bit drunk now.
所以现在有点醉
And I wanted to share the letter that J.R. wrote to me.
我想和大家分享这封J.R.写给我的信
"My dearest Sue Ellen,
我最亲爱的苏·埃伦
"Old age has a way of humbling men.
人老了 就会因曾经的过错而愧疚不已
"For me to apologize now for all the wrongs I've done you
我会因曾对你犯下的所有错误
would take up all the time I've got left."
在有生之年一直自责下去
"So I'm hoping it'll suffice for me to say that
希望我还有资格对你说
"I was never worthy of you...
我一直都配不上你
"That I loved you the moment I saw you...
即便我初次见你便爱上了你
and that I love you today more than I ever did."
曾经的爱也远远不及我现在对你的爱意
"It is my greatest hope in life
我人生的最大梦想
"to earn a second chance with you.
便是能赢得再次和你在一起的机会
So, what do you say?"
你觉得怎么样
"When I get back to Dallas..."
当我回到达拉斯时
"...will you have dinner with me?"
你愿意和我共进晚餐吗
Yes.
好
Yes, J.R.
我愿意 J.R.
The answer is yes.
我愿意
You were the love of my life.
你是我的一生挚爱
Throughout my life, it's...
一直以来
pretty much been easy for me to, uh, do good...
容易做的好人角色都是我在扮演
because I could always count on J.R. To do bad.
因为我可以让J.R.去做坏人
A lot of times, those bad things were necessary.
有太多时候需要坏人的衬托
Maybe more often than I care to admit.
可能多得连我自己都意识不到
I don't want it to be true, but it is.
我不想接受这个事实
My brother is dead.
但哥哥他确实去世了
And so now, I have to figure out just what I'm supposed to do...
所以现在 我得弄清在这些事情里
In this grand scheme of things.
我一个人的角色扮演
We bring nothing into this world,
生不带来
and it is certain we carry nothing out.
死不带走
The Lord gave and the Lord had taken away.
一切都是主的安排
Blessed be the name of the Lord.
主的圣名永世流存
Amen.
阿门
Hey.
你还好吧
You come to pay your final respects, Bum?
你是来祭奠的吗 巴姆
Or does J.R. still owe you from some snoop job?
还是说你仍旧在为J.R.偷♥窥♥别人
I brought you a message.
我是来给你传信的
From J.R.
J.R.的信
Y'all want answers,
你们想知道真♥相♥
and J.R. wanted you to have them.
J.R.也想把这些给你们
He really was in Abu Dhabi
他当时的确是在阿布扎比
closing an oil deal,
在那里终止一份石油合同
but the reason he chose Abu Dhabi
但选择阿布扎比的原因
was because for the last several months,
却是因为这最后几个月
he's been trying to find your mother, Christopher.
他一直在努力寻找你母亲 克里斯托弗
My... my mother?
我的母亲吗
Do you mean Pam?
你是说帕姆
J.R. thought once you'd seen this,
J.R.觉得只要你看了这个
you'd understand why it's important for you to find your mama.
就会明白找到你母亲的重要性
What about Mexico?
那墨西哥又怎么说
What the hell was J.R. doing in Mexico?
他在那里做什么
The quail hunting was a cover.
狩猎只是个幌子
J.R. was there on Bobby's behalf.
J.R.在那是为了鲍比
He was following a lead on Harris Ryland.
跟踪哈里斯·瑞兰德的一条线索
Now, he told you a while back he'd help you put Ryland down.
不久前他跟你说过 会帮你搞垮瑞兰德
J.R. knew what he was investigating was dangerous,
J.R.知道自己调查的事情很危险
and if something happened to him,
如果他遇到不测
he wanted you all to have these things.
就把这些给你们
Random mugging, my ass.
我♥操♥ 是瑞兰德公♥司♥抢劫的
It was Harris that killed my father, wasn't it?
就是哈里斯杀了我父亲 对吧
What the hell are we doing just sitting around?
我们就坐在这里干等着能有什么用
I'm afraid it's true, John Ross.
恐怕就是这样 约翰·罗斯
It was a petty mugger.
凶手是个无名小匪
But here. Maybe this'll help.
但这个 也许能帮上点忙
This is for you.
这是给你的
There's a note.
有张纸条
"John Ross.
约翰·罗斯
"If you're reading this, it means I'm dead.
如果你在看这张纸条 说明我已经死了
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表