剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
Came over to deliver some muffins
过来给漂亮的小秘书们
to the pretty little secretaries.
带了些松饼
Hey, son.
孩子拿着
Who could have guessed so many would turn out to be men?
谁能想得到大家都长大成人了
Where's the sport in that?
以前的小混♥蛋♥都去哪里了
Conference room.
会议室集♥合♥
We only let you back into this company
我们让你重回公♥司♥
so we could move this family forward,
只是想让我们一家人齐心协力
and you're already going behind my back.
但你却在背后阴我
Our lawyer gave me your proposal
我们的律师把你的投标书给了我
to buy Cartwell Trucking for $50 million.
5千万收♥购♥卡特维尔货运公♥司♥
You know damn well that was money earmarked for my new methane rig.
你很清楚这是我用新型甲烷钻塔赚来的钱
I don't want to fight with you, cousin,
我不想和你吵 老弟
but oil is here and now.
但石油是现时的商机
Methane is 20 years away from being profitable.
甲烷生意还要二十年才能盈利
Until there's infrastructure, until there's demand...
要等到有基础设施 有需求量
You're wrong. Okay? Methane is here and now.
你错了 甲烷也是现时的商机
But I'll never be able to make it profitable
但是公♥司♥不投入更多钻塔的话
unless this company invests in more rigs.
我永远没法让它盈利
John Ross is right.
约翰·罗斯说得对
This company does need to be vertically integrated.
公♥司♥没必要纵向整合
But for now, moving Southfork Oil is being taken care of
但到目前为止 运输南弗克石油一直
by our lease arrangement with Hughes Trucking.
由我们的协议租赁方休斯货运公♥司♥来负责
And because of Christopher,
因为克里斯托弗的缘故
other energy companies are looking into methane as an alternative.
其他能源公♥司♥也都将甲烷视为替代能源
We have to get there first.
我们必须抢占先机
So if we're gonna take this to a vote, and I think we should...
所以要投票决定的话 我想有此必要
I vote with Christopher for the rig.
我投给克里斯托弗的钻塔业务
You and Christopher have 60% of this company.
你和克里斯托弗持有公♥司♥60%的股份
I have 30%. Elena's got 10%.
我30% 艾琳娜拥有10%
You always talk about this being a family business,
你总说这是一个家族企业
but your side of the family is always gonna win.
但你们这边人永远占上风
John Ross, you always think it's you against us.
约翰·罗斯 你总觉得和我们是对立面
When you stop thinking like that,
什么时候你能不这么想
you're gonna realize you're just as much a part of this company
你就会意识到你和我们在公♥司♥的地位
as the rest of us.
是一样的
Well, that sounded objective.
说得很公平似的
Would you give me and John Ross a minute, please?
我想和约翰·罗斯说几句话 可以吗
Yeah.
好
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm gonna be nice so I can say I tried,
我会很和善 这样我好心安理得
but we both know it's only a matter of time
但我们都知道 你自掘坟墓
before you hang yourself and I get you out of this company.
让我把你踢出公♥司♥ 只是时间问题
Sounds like a threat.
听起来像是威胁啊
It is.
是的
If you could scan the notes we had from the meeting last week
你能扫描一下上周的会议记录
and e-mail them to my assistant, that would be great.
然后发邮件给我助理吗
Okay. I'll get right on that, Ms. Ramos.
好的 我马上做 拉莫斯女士
Please don't cc anyone on that.
请不要把邮件抄送给任何人
Thank you.
谢谢
Last few weeks, you've barely looked at me, Elena.
这几周你看都不看我一眼 艾琳娜
You and I are gonna be working together every day now.
你和我接下来每天都要共事
Look, I know I wore my welcome out with you, Elena.
我知道你不待见我 艾琳娜
I ain't asking for any third or fourth chances.
我没要求你给我第三次或第四次的机会
I just hope that you and I can work together like we used to.
我只希望我们能像过去那样共事
It'll never be the way it used to, John Ross.
永远也不可能了 约翰·罗斯
I met this other woman before, but...
我之前见过这个女人 但是
Ms. Sutter.
萨特女士
It's great to see you again.
很高兴又见到你了
Thank you for flying me out here.
谢谢你让我坐飞机来这里
And first class.
还是头等舱
I'll tell you, I felt so pampered,
我很受宠若惊
I never wanted that flight to end, Mr. Ewing.
我都不想下飞机了 尤因先生
Please, sit.
请坐
Ms. Sutter was just filling me in on the conversations you had
萨特女士刚和我聊了下
when you met her in Des Moines,
你和她在得梅因的谈话内容
and what she's going to testify to.
以及她要说的证词
She truly is your secret weapon, Christopher.
她绝对是你的秘密武器 克里斯托弗
Yes, she is.
没错 她是的
No, I'm glad to be helping you get your annulment.
没有啦 不管是帮你解除婚约
I'm also glad to be helping put the woman
还是让那个冒充我的女人坐牢
who stole my identity behind bars,
我都很乐意
so you can get custody of your kids once they're born.
那样孩子一出生你就能拿到监护权了
But I'm worried about my brother.
但我很担心我哥哥
I still haven't found Tommy.
我还没找到汤米
And I think he's in hiding because of you.
我想他一直躲着你
If I help you, you need to promise
如果我帮你忙 你得答应我
you're not gonna try to put him in jail
他现身之后
once he shows up.
你不会送他进监狱
I know you hate him,
我知道你恨他
but he's just messed up because of our parents dying.
但因为父母的死才让他变成这样的
I know what he did to you,
我知道他对你做了什么
but he deserves a second chance.
但请再给他一次机会
Ma'am, that's not up to us.
女士 这由不得我们
I've watched enough "Law and Order"
《法律与秩序》 我看过很多遍了
to know it's you he wronged
他对你犯了错
and it's you who can press charges.
是由你来提起诉讼的
Now, I like Dallas, but I'm fine going home.
我喜欢达拉斯 但现在我想回家
Your brother was her partner.
你哥哥是她的同伙
He stole from my family, tried to defraud me.
他巧取豪夺 企图蒙骗我
He deserves to be punished.
他活该受到惩罚
But my babies are what's most important right now.
但现在最重要的是我的孩子们
I won't press charges.
我不会起诉他
I promise.
我保证
Then I'm your girl.
那我愿意为你效劳
'Cause in all honesty, I would've been P.O.'d
因为说实话 如果不能在法庭上
if I didn't get to confront that bitch in court.
指证那个婊♥子♥ 我会很郁闷的
You still have no idea who she is?
你还没弄清她的身份吗
No.
没有
She legally changed her name to yours.
她依照法律程序把名字改成了你的
But once we've got her on the stand,
但只要我们把她弄上法庭
we can compel her.
我们就能摆布她了
Now, I've arranged a car and hotel for you,
我给你订了车和酒店
but I think it's best for you to stay out of sight until the hearing.
但我觉得在听证会前你最好不要露面
Surprise attack.
攻其不备啦
I like that.
好主意
As much as I think I'm gonna like a first-class hotel.
最好给人家住顶级酒店嘛
It's more evocative than I even imagined it would be, Charlotte.
它比我想象的还要生动 夏洛特
Angus really created something wonderful
安格斯真是为你丈夫的办公室
for your husband's new office.
创作了一幅杰作
Let me go see about having it delivered.
让我看看怎么把它运过去
With a bow?
要蝴蝶结吗
Yeah.
是的
Whatever perfume you're wearing, Annie,
不管你喷的什么香水 安妮
it's very seductive.
真的很撩人
It's much better than that scent you wore when we were married.
比我们还是夫妻时你喷的好多了
That one was slightly feral.
那种香水有点狂野
What do you want, Harris?
你想怎样 哈里斯
I thought we had nothing left to say to each other.
我觉得我们之间没有什么好说的了
Fortunately for both of us, that's not true, Annie.
幸运的是 事实并不是这样 安妮
I found our daughter.
我找到了我们的女儿
Emma's alive and well.
艾玛还活着而且很好
If you give me back that tape you made of me for Sue Ellen...
如果你把给苏·埃伦的录音还给我
I'll tell you where she is.
我就告诉你她在哪
I know it must come as a shock to you, Annie,
我知道这让你震惊 安妮
but I never stopped looking for our little Emma.
但我从没停止过寻找我们的小艾玛
I've had private investigators looking for her
在过去的20年中
for the last 20 years.
我一直雇私♥家♥侦♥探♥找她
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天呐
Where is she?
她在哪
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表