剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
The only thing you care about is yourself.
你只在乎你自己
It's so awful.
太糟了
Just how did J.R. die?
J.R.怎么死的
What was he doing in Mexico?
他在墨西哥干什么
Of all the people who wanted J.R. dead,
在所有想要J.R.死的人里面
who'd have thunk it would be
谁会想到他最终
a greedy mugger that finally got him?
死在一个贪婪的小毛贼手上
It's amazing to be in a room full of people
身边有一屋子的人 却依然感觉孤独
and feel absolutely alone.
这真是太神奇了
I think I need you now more than ever, Gary.
我觉得我现在更需要你了 盖瑞
And I think I have never wanted a drink
我现在特别想喝一杯酒
more than I do right now.
从没这么想要过
Yeah.
是啊
Sure is a lot of booze flowing here.
这里好多酒啊
Bourbon and Branch.
就像波旁布兰奇酒吧
J.R.'s favorite.
J.R.的最爱啊
J.R. always wanted everyone to get drunk at his funeral.
J.R.总想大家能在他葬礼上大醉一场
He thought it would make everyone honest.
他觉得这样大家才会坦诚相待
I want to be honest with you tonight, Gary.
今晚我想和你坦诚相待 盖瑞
I came to pay my disrespect and good riddance.
我来是想说一声"走好不送哦" 谢天谢地
Geez.
见鬼了
Just the man I wanted to see.
我正想找你呢
You killed my father.
你杀了我爸爸
Wish I had killed your father, but somebody beat me to it.
我倒是想 不过让别人捷足先登了
Get out of here, Uncle Cliff.
快离开这里 克利夫叔叔
This is between the Ewings and the Barnes, Christopher.
这是尤因和巴恩斯家的事 克里斯托弗
And you're a Barnes. I'm a Ewing first.
你是巴恩斯家的人 首先我姓尤因
Well, I would rethink that, son.
我会重新考虑下这个问题 孩子
What the hell do you want, Cliff?
你到底想干嘛 克利夫
To let you know that
想让你知道
since you lost your junkyard dog,
既然你没了那个讨厌鬼
there's nothing keeping me from taking your family down.
再没什么能阻止我扳倒你们一家了
Don't ever underestimate me, Barnes.
不要狗眼看人低 巴恩斯
But I thought, under the circumstances,
不过我想 事已至此
you'd have the decency to leave this feud of yours at home today.
今天你要不惹事还能留点颜面
There was never any decency in this feud.
这场恩怨早就顾不上什么情面了
It started before J.R. and it'll go on after him,
早在J.R.之前梁子早就结下了
unless I get what I have always deserved.
除非我得到我应得的
Daddy.
爸爸
That's enough. Let's go.
够了 我们走
I'll say when it's enough. No.
够不够 我说了算 别这样
Let's go home. For me.
我们回家吧 就当为了我
Look who's dancing on whose grave now.
看看谁笑到最后
Junkyard dog is right.
那个讨厌鬼说得对
J.R. was a selfish prick
J.R.自私自利
who died the way he deserved...
他命丧某个犄角旮旯里
in the armpit of the world.
是死有余辜
I got this, cousin.
我来搞定这个 堂兄
I always could see that left hook coming, cousin.
那记左勾拳还历历在目 老弟
I don't think that idiot knew what hit him.
我觉得那个白♥痴♥都不知道是什么打了他
I don't think so.
我也这么觉得
That was awesome.
厉害
John Ross.
约翰·罗斯
We're gonna find out who killed your father,
我们会找出杀了你父亲的凶手
and when we do,
到时候
we'll avenge his death as brothers.
我们兄弟俩为他报仇
Ewings take care of Ewings.
我们都是一家人
Always.
永远的一家人
How's your hand?
你的头怎么样了
Not too bad, actually.
还好
Can I freshen your drink?
我给你加点酒不
Have you thought about what you're gonna say
你想好葬礼上的
at the funeral, Bobby?
致辞了吗 鲍比
I'm gonna talk about my brother.
我会聊聊我哥的事
Sorry. Pase por favor.
不好意思 快请进
Gracias
谢谢
Buenas noches.
晚上好
Carlos.
卡洛斯
I take it you have some information.
我想你有消息了吧
Well, uh, you've met sergeant Ruiz.
这位是你之前见过的鲁伊斯警官
Dr. Garcia...
加西亚医生
the medical examiner in Nuevo Laredo.
新拉雷多[墨西哥城市]的法医
I am sorry to have to tell you this, my friend,
我的朋友 很抱歉我不得不说
but it was just as the police suspected.
不过警方怀疑
J.R. was the victim of a robbery/homicide.
J.R.只是一起抢劫杀人案的受害者
He was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
他在错误的时间出现在错误的地点
That's bullshit. John Ross.
那是放屁 约翰·罗斯
Place and time are two things that my father mastered.
我爸很清楚自己什么时候该去哪里
There's got to be another explanation. John Ross!
肯定有别的原因 约翰·罗斯
He apparently met a lady
显然他到科隆旅馆附近的一家会所
at a club near the Motel Colon.
是去见一位女士
Not your professional sort of lady, mind you,
提醒一下 不是你这样的职业女性
but, uh, there are witnesses to their assignation.
不过有人目击到他们约会了
She asked him to meet her
她约他
somewhere near where she worked,
在她上班的地方附近碰面
which explains the hotel.
这就解释了他为什么去那家酒店
We covered the area thoroughly,
我们全面巡查了现场
and we found one witness who stated that
并找到一个目击者声称
he saw someone follow Mr. Ewing to the hotel.
他曾看到有人尾随尤因先生至酒店
So, you have a suspect?
那么 你们有嫌疑人了吗
No.
没有
The description was very general...
他的描述非常宽泛
a match for any number of street people in the area.
那里随便一个路人都能吻合
Same for the gun used to kill your brother.
还有打死你哥的枪种遍地都是
The fatal wound came from a small-caliber bullet...
致命伤是一枚小口径的子弹
something called here a "Saturday night special."
这里称之为"周末作案小手♥枪♥"
I'm sorry, Bobby,
我很抱歉 鲍比
but it's very unlikely that the killer will ever be found.
但是那个凶手不太可能找到了
You high?
你心情不错吗
And you're low.
而你心情不好
Talk to me, Bobby.
和我谈谈 鲍比
I know you feel conflicted about J.R.
我知道你对J.R.的感情是很纠结的
All those fights you had over the years,
你们斗了这么多年
the guilt you've always felt
你对他背弃了艾丽女士的遗愿
for him being left out of Miss Ellie's will.
而深深自责
I get it, Bobby.
我明白的 鲍比
I know this isn't easy.
我知道这很难
I just hope you can trust me enough
我只希望你相信我
to tell me how you're feeling.
告诉我你的真实感受
Holding it all inside isn't gonna help.
把话藏在心里无济于事
Really?
是吗
And this comes from a woman
这可是一个不信任
who didn't trust her husband of seven years
自己丈夫的女人说的话
enough to tell him she had a child
她瞒了自己丈夫七年
who had been kidnapped and was presumed dead?
她有个以为被绑♥架♥撕票了的孩子
Really, Annie?
你搞笑吗 安妮
You want to know how I feel?
你想知道我怎么想的吗
I'm pissed!
我很火大
I have been very tolerant
这几个月我一再忍♥耐
and very supportive of you these last couple of months
我极力支持你
'cause I was trying to understand
因为我试着去理解
the incredible pain you must've felt
你失去了一个孩子
having lost a child.
肯定非常痛苦
And all the time inside, I wanted to scream,
但我内心深处一直都想喊出来
"Why didn't you tell me?
"你为什么不告诉我
How could you not tell me?"
你怎么能不告诉我"
But I didn't say a word.
但我什么也没说
And then everything that came out new at the trial
那个我以为很了解的女人
about the woman I thought I knew,
与庭审时的她判若两人
I would tell myself,
我就告诉我自己
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表