剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
she hasn't told you about that.
她还没有告诉你这事
No.
没有
No, not yet.
没 还没告诉呢
John Ross, I'm not sure
约翰·罗斯 我不能肯定
what's gonna happen with Christopher and his mother.
克里斯托弗和他妈妈会如何
So we need Pamela's shares.
所以我们需要帕梅拉的股份
It would help.
要对抗巴恩斯
Give us something to fight Barnes with.
这能给我们多些胜算
I'm also not sure
我也不太确定
if I should ask you to do something about that.
我是否应该请你为此做出点什么
Do you love Pamela?
你爱帕梅拉吗
This isn't about love, is it, Uncle Bobby?
与爱不爱无关 对吧 鲍比叔叔
This is about our family, our survival.
关乎的是家族 我们的生存
Hell, I'm already halfway there.
见鬼 我都已经要爱上她了
Sheriff's department! What the hell?
警♥察♥ 怎么了
Maybe they found Drew.
可能他们找到德鲁了
Mr. Ewing? Evening, Sheriff.
尤因先生 晚上好 警官
Is your wife at home?
您妻子在家吗
What's going on?
怎么了
I need you both to come with me.
你们两个得跟我来一趟
So you know, she's still under the influence.
你知道 她是在吸毒后驾车
They found these in her vehicle.
在她车里发现了这些东西
She was on her way back to Southfork.
她在回南弗克的路上
She's going to jail. I have no choice in this.
她要进监狱 我别无选择
You can follow and bail her out.
你们可以跟过来 保释她出去
Okay. We understand.
好 我们了解了
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Stupid raccoon in the road.
路上有只笨浣熊
They found drugs in your car, Emma.
他们在你车里发现了毒品 艾玛
So?
所以呢
They're prescription! My prescription.
处方药而已 我的处方药
And where did you get them?
你从哪弄来的
That's none of your business.
这不关你事
You've got a problem, sweetheart,
你出问题了 宝贝
and it's high time you deal with it.
是时候来面对了
Yeah, you know all about that, don't you, mom?
对 你很懂 是吧 妈妈
You told an entire courtroom full of people
你当着一个法庭的面
how you did downers, tranqs, anti-depressants.
讲你如何对抗镇定剂 安定和抗抑郁药
That was then.
那是以前的事了
And then was when?
以前是什么时候
When you were what?
那个时候你什么样
The same age as me.
是跟我一样的年纪
When you were so screwed up
当你乱得一团糟时
you took me to the state fair in my stroller...
把还在婴儿车里的我带到博览会
and then walked away!
然后一走了之
You threw me back to my father, to my grandmother,
你把我抛给了爸爸和奶奶
to all of their controlling, suffocating psycho-drama.
交给了两个令人窒息的控制狂
You escaped. You did four years.
你逃跑了 你忍♥受了四年
I did 20, Ann!
而我熬了二十年 安
I'm so sorry. Just stop being a hypocrite!
我很抱歉 别在这装伪君子了
But I am a hypocrite, Emma.
但我就是个伪君子 艾玛
I knew deep down you had a problem,
我心里知道 你有了问题
but I was so afraid of losing you, I did nothing.
但我太害怕失去你了 我什么都没做
And I almost lost you tonight, didn't I?
今晚我差点失去你了 是吧
Well, this is not about me.
这跟我无关
I'm not the one addicted to prescription drugs.
对处方药上瘾的人不是我
You are.
你才是
And I'm not the one who needs help now.
现在需要帮助的人也不是我
You do.
你需要
I don't want your help.
我不想要你的帮助
We have to go.
我们得走了
Annie...
安
As soon as she's booked, we'll post bail.
笔录做好后 我们就立刻保释她出来
She'll be at Southfork tonight.
她今晚就能回南弗克了
No.
不
She's not coming back to Southfork tonight.
今晚她不会回去了
She was driving under the influence.
她吸毒后开车
Let her spend the night in jail.
在监狱里待一个晚上吧
What? Annie.
什么 安
And we're not bailing you out
我们不会保释你出来
until you recognize you've got a problem and agree to rehab.
直到你意识到自己的问题 同意做康复治疗
Come on, little lady. Let's go.
走了 女士 走吧
Why are you doing this?!
为什么你要这样
Because I'm your mother!
因为我是你妈妈
Tell Derrick to make sure she can't call her father.
让德瑞克确保她没法联♥系♥到她父亲
They're hunting him down like a wild animal.
警♥察♥像追捕野兽一样在搜他
Mama, don't go there.
妈妈 别那么说
Hello?
喂
Hey, it's me.
是我
I... I changed my SIM card so they can't track me by GPS.
我换了手♥机♥卡 他们没法定位我了
Damn it, Drew. I told you not to run.
妈的 德鲁 我跟你说了不要跑
There's a manhunt out there for you.
警♥察♥正在搜捕你
Mama and I are worried sick!
妈妈和我都担心死了
Elli, I know they let Roy go.
艾丽 我知道罗伊被放了
I... believe me, he's not coming back to work.
相信我 他不会回去工作的
He's gonna stay down, keep low,
他会蛰伏下来 保持低调
and I need to find him.
我得找到他
And how the hell do you plan on finding him?
那你打算怎么找到他
I know his habits. I'll find him.
我了解他的习惯 我会找到的
But I am gonna need money.
但是我需要钱
Ayuda lo, you say he... he saved your life.
帮帮他 你说过的 他救过你
Help him.
帮帮他吧
Don't call me again.
别再打来了
We will call you.
我们会联♥系♥你的
Mama and I will contact Joaquin,
妈妈和我会联♥系♥乔奎因
see if there's anything he can do.
看看有没有什么他能做的
In the meantime, Drew,
德鲁 在这个期间
you stay the hell out of sight.
你给我藏好
Mama, give me your phone.
妈妈 把你手♥机♥给我
Take mine, okay?
拿着我的 好吗
Destroy it. Get rid of it.
毁了它 扔掉
Okay.
好
Get dressed for church.
穿上去教堂的衣服
Okay.
好的
Okay, great.
好 很好
I got it. Bye.
我明白了 拜
Was that Drew?
刚才那是德鲁吗
You scared me.
你吓着我了
No, I haven't heard from him.
不是 还没有他的电♥话♥
It was the Dallas P.D.
是达拉斯警局
What did they want? I called them.
他们想怎样 是我打过去的
I remembered that Drew has some army buddies in Austin,
我想起来德鲁有些部队的朋友在奥斯汀住
so I gave the lead detective their address
我把他们的地址给那个警官头头了
in case he's hiding out with them.
以防他跑去那里躲着
Good.
很好
I have to go change. Mama wants to go to church.
我要换衣服了 妈妈想去教堂
Elena...
艾琳娜
you know, sometimes people are lost souls.
你知道有时人们会丢掉灵魂
Your brother just happens to be one of them.
你哥哥正好是其中之一
Try telling that to my mother.
跟我妈说那些去吧
The manhunt continues for Drew Ramos,
对德鲁·拉莫斯的追捕还在继续
wanted in connection with Ewing Energies'
他因尤因能源的甲烷钻井平台
methane rig explosion that is now being called...
爆♥炸♥而遭到通缉
Long lunch with daddy.
跟爸爸的午饭真长啊
"Lunch" was an hour.
午饭只有一小时
After that, I went back to Barnes Global.
午饭后 我回到巴恩斯国际
I got him to give me my Aunt Katherine's shares
我从他那得到了凯瑟琳阿姨的
in the company...
公♥司♥股权
33.3%.
33.3%
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吧
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表