剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
Is it just me
难道只有我这么想吗
or is Barnes Global making a move on my DCT contract
还是巴恩斯国际真的以为把魔爪伸向我的汽车联盟合同
kind of a funny way to help us succeed?
算是条祝我们成功的搞笑之路呢
It's totally not just you.
当然不只是你这么想啦
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
You know, I almost believe her,
你知道 我差点就相信她了哎
but I don't need to tell you about her lying skills.
但用不着我来提醒你她的撒谎技巧吧
You married her.
你和她结过婚
I'm not the only one she played, cousin.
我可不是唯一被她玩弄过的人 表哥
I'm telling the truth.
我说的是事实
If Barnes Global made an offer, I had nothing to do with it.
如果巴恩斯国际出价了 这和我无关
Receptionist will validate your parking on the way out.
前台接待在你出门的时候会确认你的停车记录
You know what? What the hell.
你知道吗 管他呢是吧
You're rich. Pay for it yourself.
你反正有钱 你自己付吧
Ms. Jones.
琼斯女士
Might I have a minute of your time?
我能占用你一分钟的时间吗
John Ross...
约翰·罗斯
Ewing. I know.
尤因 我知道
Didn't realize I was that famous.
我竟然这么出名
I saw your picture in the paper
我在报纸上看到了你在
at your father's funeral.
你父亲葬礼上的照片
My condolences. Thank you.
请节哀 谢谢你
But it's after hours, Mr. Ewing, and I'm busy.
但现在是非工作时间 尤因先生 我很忙
That you are.
你确实忙
Solving the city's transportation problems,
忙着解决城市的交通问题
and yet still finding the time to run marathons.
但还挤得出时间去跑马拉松
Very impressive.
真厉害
What can I do for you?
我能为你做点什么
You can tell my cousin that Texas is an oil state,
告诉我表弟德克萨斯是个石油大州
and there's no way in hell
甲烷是不可能
that methane's gonna get that contract.
拿到那份合同的
You're on the board of Ewing Energies.
你是尤因能源的董事会一员
I think you'd want your cousin to get that contract.
我觉得你应该希望你表弟拿到那份合同
Ewing Energies is both oil and gas.
尤因能源公♥司♥既有石油也有甲烷
Now, my cousin believes that methane is the future,
我表弟相信甲烷才是未来
and I believe that my cousin is a fool.
而我觉得他是个白♥痴♥
But my feelings about him are rather public,
我对他的态度相当公开
so I'm sure a smart woman like yourself already knew that.
我想你这么聪明的女人应该已经知道了
Besides, it's not about what's good for me.
此外 这不是为我好
It's about what's good for you, and I aim to please.
而是为你好 我很乐意效劳哦
Were you ever a runner, Mr. Ewing?
你以前是赛跑运动员吗 尤因先生
Ran four years of track in High School.
高中时跑过4年
Let me guess... A sprinter.
我来猜猜 短跑运动员
Yes, ma'am. How'd you know?
是的 女士 你怎么知道的
Well, I get the sense you're quick out of the box,
我感觉到你迫不及待地想上场
want to go as fast as possible.
想冲得越快越好
I like to come out hard
我喜欢艰难地出线
and power my way to that finish line.
然后奋力冲向终点线
I was like that when I was young.
我年轻的时候也喜欢
But with age comes experience.
但经验伴随着年龄增长
Now I'm more of a distance woman.
我现在更喜欢长跑
In marathons, it's all about taking your time,
跑马拉松时 你要慢慢来
pacing yourself.
控制自己的节奏
You ease into your stride,
步伐放轻松
gradually building momentum over time,
渐渐积蓄能量
that way when you finish,
这样你跑下来
it's all the more satisfying.
会感觉更舒畅
Like I said, Texas is an oil state,
就像我说的 德克萨斯是石油大州
and I know that you have higher aspirations.
我知道你有更高的抱负
Well, I think you'd make a great senator,
我觉得你会是个不错的参议员
even better than your husband.
甚至比你丈夫还厉害
And?
然后呢
And I've got a lot of oilmen friends
然后我有很多朋石油商友
that'd be willing to bankroll your campaign if I asked.
如果我金口一开 他们会愿意为你的竞选提供资金
Throw the deal to the oil side of Ewing Energies
甩掉跟尤因能源的这笔交易
and make a lot of new friends
交很多可以帮你
that can help you be all that you can be.
实现目标的新朋友
I am almost convinced.
我快被说服了哦
Is there anything I could do
还有什么我可以
to help you get all the way there?
能帮你达到目的吗
I sure hope so.
我希望有
On further reflection,
经过进一步考虑
I realize why you were so ugly to me.
我明白了你为什么对我如此刻薄
Why's that?
为什么
You were upset at losing Emma to that horrible woman,
你因为把艾玛输给了那个毒妇而生气
and because you felt impotent to stop it,
而且因为你对此无能为力
you lashed out at me,
你就拿我出气
saying vile things that you now regret.
说出那些可恶的话 现在你后悔了
You're right. I was upset.
你是对的 我那时心烦意乱
I said some ugly things.
我说了难听的话
I need you to say you're sorry.
我要你说对不起
No, that wasn't me apologizing.
不 我不是在道歉
That was me confirming what I said.
我只是承认了我说过的话
And I meant every word of it.
我当时字字说的都是心里话
You will apologize to me.
你会跟我道歉的
I promise you that.
我向你保证
Gary. What a surprise.
盖瑞 真是稀客
I stopped by to see how you're doing.
我顺道来看看你怎么样了
It goes in waves.
波动很大
I have to remind myself that he's actually gone.
我不得不提醒自己他真的走了
Yeah.
是啊
I'm talking about your drinking.
我说的是你酗酒的事
Well, I had a moment of weakness when J.R. died,
J.R.死后我有脆弱的时候
but I would hardly consider that drinking.
但我不觉得酗酒是个问题
Come on, Sue Ellen.
拜托 苏·埃伦
You're not gonna stop with one.
你是不会浅尝辄止的
That's not our pattern.
这不是我们的作风
Well, I appreciate your concern,
好吧 我很感激你的关心
but I don't think you're the one
但我觉得不是由你来
to decide what my pattern is.
决定我是何种作风
Sue Ellen, you don't have to go through this alone.
苏·埃伦 你不必独自承担这一切
Let me be here for you.
让我陪在你身边
Poor, sweet Gary.
可怜的甜心盖瑞
I was playing you to get Bobby to turn that oil back on,
我只是在利用你从鲍比那拿回石油
because I needed that money.
因为我需要那笔钱
But Bobby's already done that, so, um...
但是鲍比已将生米煮成熟饭 所以...
I don't need you anymore.
你已经没有利用价值了
Okay.
好吧
Pushing me away ain't gonna work.
把我推开不会有什么帮助的
I care about you too much
我实在太在乎你了
to let you throw your life away.
不忍♥心看你毁掉自己的生活
It's Valene. Please, leave a message.
我是瓦琳 请留言
Valene, this is Sue Ellen.
瓦琳 我是苏·埃伦
Gary's here, and he really misses you,
盖瑞在这 他真的很想你
but I think he's too proud to tell you,
但我想他自尊心太强而说不出口
so... I think you should come to Dallas and get him.
所以 我觉得你应该来达拉斯找他
Whatcha doing out here?
你在外面干什么
Getting my wind back.
出来喘口气
Got to double up on my cardio.
要让心脏功率加倍
We good?
还好吗
John Ross wanted me to tell you,
约翰·罗斯想让我告诉你
"Welcome to the dark side."
欢迎来到黑暗区域
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
Proving that I had nothing to do
证明我没有参与
with my father trying to undercut your deal.
我父亲低价与你竞争那笔交易
Alison Jones flipped because my father
艾莉森·琼斯之所以会反悔是因为我父亲
promised to bankroll her political career.
答应为她的政♥治♥事业提供资金
One step ahead of you. She's been dealt with.
那我先你一步 她的问题已经解决了
So, this was a complete waste of time.
那么 我这完全是在浪费时间了呗
No. 'Cause now I believe
不 因为现在我相信
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表