剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
And this certainly is a mess.
这无疑是一件麻烦
It may be hard for an old,
可能对于一位像你这样
retired fellow like you to understand this...
退休的老人来说 很难理解
but I'm a busy man. I don't have time to chat.
不过我可是很忙的 没空闲聊
Yeah, well, I'm retired, but not by choice.
我是退休了 但可不是自愿的
Getting pushed out of my place at the table stung like hell.
被排挤出自己的地盘 仿佛置身地狱
But you know how that feels, don't you, Frank?
不过这种感觉你是明白的 是吗 弗兰克
After all the jams you've gotten Cliff out of,
你帮克利夫解决了这么多麻烦事
to be treated like a lapdog by that spoiled princess.
却被他宠坏的公主小姐当成走狗
You're not a Barnes, Frank.
你不是巴恩斯家的一员 弗兰克
No matter how much Cliff appreciates what you've done,
无论克利夫多么赞赏你的所作所为
when push comes to shove, he's gonna protect his daughter.
到紧要关头 他还是会保护自己的女儿
And we both know that rich folks don't go to jail.
我们都知道有钱人是不会坐牢的
However, the people who clean up after them do.
然而 帮他们清理麻烦的人却会
What are you suggesting?
你有什么建议
Tell me where the body and the gun are.
告诉我尸体和枪在哪儿
I'll make sure they pop up.
我保证让它们突然出现
You can get your place back at the Barnes global table,
你可以拿回你在巴恩斯环球的地位
and I make sure that Barnes girl
我保证巴恩斯家的女娃娃
doesn't get a piece of Ewing Energies.
拿不到尤因能源的一个子
If there were a body, the moment it appeared,
要是真有尸体 它出现的瞬间
Cliff would know I sold him out.
克利夫就知道我出♥卖♥♥♥了他
Frank, I'm J.R. Ewing.
弗兰克 我是J.R.尤因
I can make a body appear in the middle of a church social
我可以当众让尸体出现在教堂正中
without anybody knowing how it got there.
甚至没人知道怎么来的
Why should I trust you?
我为什么要相信你
Because we both want to destroy Pamela.
因为我们都想毁了帕梅拉
And it's a rare and beautiful thing
当敌人拥有相同的敌人
when enemies share the same enemy.
真是美妙的稀事
I'll be expecting a call.
我等你电♥话♥
Make it soon.
快一点儿
Yeah, what's going on? The results are in.
是我 怎么了 结果出来了
That was Tommy Sutter's blood in Pamela's condo.
帕梅拉公♥寓♥里的血迹的确出自汤米
This is now a homicide investigation.
这案子现在成了杀人调查
Lew is freaking out.
卢快崩溃了
He said he had to beg this judge to get this hearing.
他说他不得不恳求法官进行你的离婚案邻讯
And if Becky doesn't get here soon,
要是贝基再不快点出现
she's gonna throw out your annulment case,
她就不受理你的婚姻废除案了
and once it's gone, it is never coming back.
一旦这样 就无法挽回了
Becky will be here.
贝基会来的
She knows what's gonna happen if she's not.
她知道她要是不来的话 会怎么样
The judge is getting impatient.
法官快没耐心了
You need to find her. Now.
你得找到她 马上
Now is not the time. I just want to talk.
现在不是时候 我只是想和你谈谈
Yeah, well, that's not gonna happen.
绝对不可能
Why not? What are you afraid of?
为什么不行 你在怕些什么
You.
你
Becky, come on. Pick up, damn it.
贝基 快啊 接电♥话♥ 可恶
Can I get you anything?
你要喝点什么吗
Oh, no, Bobby, I'm fine.
不 鲍比 不用了
All right, so,
好吧 那么
what is it that you couldn't tell me over the phone?
你没法在电♥话♥里说的话是什么
Where's Ann? This concerns her, too.
安在哪儿 这事也和她有关
She's upstairs resting. What's going on?
她在楼上休息 怎么了
There's nothing we can do to Harris Ryland.
我们对哈里斯·瑞兰德无能为力
What are you talking about? He kidnapped Emma.
你在说什么 他绑♥架♥了艾玛
When a parent does it, it's called custodial interference.
家长这么做的话 称为妨碍监护权
The statute of limitations to prosecute has passed.
检举他的诉讼时效已经过了
So you're telling me this
你是在告诉我
piece of garbage is gonna get away with it?
那混♥蛋♥可以逍遥法外吗
The only way we could
我们只有当他
prosecute him is if he sexually abused Emma.
性侵犯了艾玛 才可以起诉他
But the police questioned her for hours,
警♥察♥询问了她几个小时
and all she kept saying was how much she loved her father.
她一直不停地说她多爱她父亲
I'm... I'm sorry, Bobby.
我很... 我很抱歉 鲍比
You've got to question her again.
你得再问她一次
Her answers aren't going to change.
她的答案不会变的
You have to do something, Rollie.
你得做些什么 罗利
We have to find a way to make Harris pay.
我们得想办法让哈里斯付出代价
There's nothing else to do.
没有别的办法了
What am I gonna tell Ann?
我要怎么告诉安
J.R. Hey, Bobby.
J.R. 鲍比
I'm just looking at some old news clippings of my past exploits.
我在看我过去那些丰功伟绩的新闻简报
It seems like I was quite a scoundrel, huh?
看来我真是个混♥蛋♥啊
J.R., I need your help.
J.R. 我需要你帮忙
What's gotten into you?
你惹上什么麻烦了
Harris Ryland is not going to jail for kidnapping Emma.
哈里斯·瑞兰德不会因为绑♥架♥艾玛而坐牢
The statute of limitations has expired.
诉讼时效过了
And I want him to pay.
我想让他付出代价
Well, I've seen that look before.
我以前看过你这样子
You go over there to get justice,
你去讨回公道
and you're likely to beat him to death.
有可能把他打死
That's why I need you.
这就是为什么我需要你
Help me find a way to bring him down.
帮我想个办法打倒他
Don't you worry, little brother.
别担心 弟弟
This is gonna be my masterpiece.
这会是我的杰作
I heard Becky was a no-show.
我听说贝基没有出现
I told you I'd handle it.
我说过我会处理
What's going on?
怎么了
Cops said they found
警♥察♥说他们在你的旧公♥寓♥里
Tommy Sutter's blood in your old condo.
找到了汤米·萨特的血迹
They said they had evidence that he was shot, Pamela.
他们说有证据表明他中枪了 帕梅拉
Know anything about that?
你知道些什么吗
I know he hit you.
我知道他打你
More than once. Was it a fight?
不止一次 发生争斗了吗
I mean, you were just protecting yourself, right?
你只是自卫 是吗
Why does it matter to you?
和你有什么关系
Just protecting the deal.
我只是保护我们之间的交易
Emma's a pretty amazing girl, isn't she?
艾玛是个让人惊艳的姑娘吧
She holds a hell of a grudge, though.
只是怀着太多的怨恨
Me and mama raised her right.
妈妈和我把她养得很好
Why? Why did you take her from me?
为什么 为什么你要把她带走
Last time we talked, you were wearing a wire.
上一次我们交谈 你带了录音设备
So...
所以...
if we're gonna continue this conversation...
要想继续这个谈话...
I'm gonna have to...
我必须得...
Now, if I remember correctly...
如果我没记错...
Why did you take her?
你为什么带走她
I just did what you didn't have the guts to follow through on.
我只是做了你没勇气做的事
That's a lie. It destroyed me.
你说谎 这件事毁了我
Did you hate me that much?
你那么恨我吗
Oh, Annie, it all worked out for the best.
安妮 这是最佳解决方案
Besides, she's a grown woman.
另外 她是成年女性了
Nothing you can do about it, anyway.
你无论如何都拿这没办法
Just tell the truth for once in your miserable life.
在你可悲的一生里 就说一次真话吧
Why? Do you really have to ask?
为什么 你一定要问吗
I want to hear you say it. 'Cause you were about to leave me.
我要听你说 因为你那时要离开我
And after all I did for you,
我为你做了那么多
turning that gangly, raw-boned girl
把那骨瘦如柴的小丫头
into a proper woman... Broken puppet.
变成得体的女人 被你弄坏的傀儡
...there was no way you were gonna make a fool of me by leaving.
你没法让我像个傻子一样看你一走了之
You had to pay a price.
你得付出代价
And the look on your face right now...
你现在脸上的表情...
is priceless.
真是千金难买♥♥
Go on. Oh, you still like the pain, don't you.
继续 你还是喜欢痛苦 是不是
How's it gonna help to hear about what you lost?
让你听听你错过了什么会不会更好
Is it gonna get you back any of Emma's first steps,
有没有让你重新经历艾玛的第一次走路
or her dance recitals, or any of those birthdays?
她的舞蹈演出 或是任何一次生日
Is it gonna get you even one of those nights
有没有让你重新经历哪怕一晚
snuggled up to her, telling her bedtime stories
靠在她身边 给她讲睡前故事
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表