剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
Previously on Dallas.
《家族风云》前情提要
If I can get my mother to clear dead,
如果我能证实我母亲已经去世
I'll inherit her shares of Barnes Global.
我就能继承她在巴恩斯环球的股份
Take a look at this withdrawal slip.
看看这张取款单
The handwriting's exactly the same.
笔迹完全一致
Christopher, your mother's alive.
克里斯托弗 你母亲还活着
We know what you're doing here, Governor.
我们知道你在做什么 州长
Colluding with Harris Ryland and Cliff Barnes
串通哈里斯·瑞兰德和克利夫·巴恩斯
to destroy Ewing Energies.
一同摧毁尤因能源
We stick with the plan.
我们要坚持计划
We take Cliff down by taking his company.
我们要拿下克利夫的公♥司♥从而打败他
If getting Barnes Global
如果拿下巴恩斯环球
is the key to getting Cliff,
是击败克利夫的关键
then my mother's not the only Pamela we need.
那我们不仅只需要我母亲一个帕梅拉
It's your father.
是你的父亲
He was behind the explosion on the rig, Pamela.
暗中指使炸毁钻台的 帕梅拉
Your daughter is on the rig.
你女儿在钻台
Just do it.
照做不误
My father killed my babies.
我父亲杀害了我的孩子们
Put Ramos on the rig job.
让拉莫斯接下钻井台的活
I want him fully compromised.
我要他完全妥协
No one was supposed to be on that rig.
钻台上不该有人的
What the hell did you do, Drew?
你究竟做了什么 德鲁
Who did this to you?
是谁干的
Promise me you won't tell anyone.
答应我 别告诉别人
Okay, I promise.
好 我保证
It was Harris Ryland.
是哈里斯·瑞兰德
I found these.
我找到这些药品
You, more than anyone, should know what it's like
你比任何人都清楚
living with my father and grandmother.
与父亲和祖母一起生活是什么样的
I also know the damage those can do.
我也很清楚这些东西会造成的恶果
Throw them away.
扔掉吧
I don't need them anymore.
我再也不需要了
The loan committee got nervous.
贷款委员会对你们的拖延很紧张
So we sold the loan.
所以我们把贷款转售了
You sold it to whom?
卖♥♥给谁了
Love a good fire sale.
我真喜欢减价大出♥售♥
Unless you can get your hands on $200 million
除非你们在二十四小时内筹得2亿美元
within the next 24 hours, I will own you.
否则你们都归我所属了
欢迎 巴恩斯先生
准许进入
Couldn't sleep?
睡不着吗
Been searching my father's files
我在搜索爆♥炸♥之前
from right before the explosion.
我父亲的文件
I need to find something.
我得发现些证据
To make him hurt?
好伤害他吗
But there isn't anything.
但是什么都没有
Yet.
只是还没找到
How do you know we'll find something?
你怎么知道我们会找到
Because I know.
我就是知道
Fathers and daughters...
父女之间的关系
kind of a push-pull dynamic, isn't it?
是种你来我往的互动 是不是
I mean, you're trying to get yours back into the fold.
你试图让女儿重新回到你的怀抱
I'm trying to atone for my sins.
而我试图偿还我的罪恶
And not doing a very good job.
都做的不好
Speaking of family members,
说到家族成员
I should think there's enough zeroes in there
我想这个数字足够让你
to get your trucking company back from your mama.
把运输公♥司♥从妈妈手上买♥♥下来了
She's a tough old bird, or so I've heard.
据我所知 她是强硬的老太太
Yeah, but that broken leg has taken its toll on her.
是啊 不过腿骨折挫了她的锐气
She's got a mind to retire now.
她现在一心想要退休
Hmm.
这样啊
Well, maybe with her retirement
或许等她退休
and you putting the Ewings out to pasture,
你又将尤因赶出牧场之后
you can have a little peace of mind.
你就能享受清净了
Oh, reminds me... next time you see our Governor,
对了 下一次你要是见到州长
you tell him when it comes to reelection
告诉他改选时
that I'll be there for him.
我会支持他的
Appreciate what he did with TESHA.
帮我感谢他环安局的事
Not to mention running that pipeline
更不用说运作管道
up the Ewings' ass for you.
帮你断了尤因家的后路
Oh, eminent domain.
土地征用
And who said that Latin was a dead language?
谁说拉丁语是被废了的语言
You know, technically,
从法律上说
you haven't seized the reins of Ewing Energies yet.
你还没握住尤因能源的缰绳
Don't worry about that.
不用担心
That bank loan is coming up due in 24 hours.
银行贷款二十四小时后就到期了
How in the hell is that family
他们家怎么可能
ever gonna come up with $200 million?
筹得出2亿美元
They're pumping no oil, they've got no cash reserve,
他们无法泵油 没有现金储备
and no bank would touch them.
也没有银行愿意接近他们
Yeah, but just remember those Ewings are a persistent bunch.
是啊 不过要记住尤因人都很坚持不懈
I watched them go after me and my Emma like a pack of wolves.
我见识过他们对我和艾玛狼群一般的攻势
You just never know what they might do.
你永远都猜不到他们会做什么
You know what I'm gonna do?
你知道我会做什么吗
I'm gonna finish this Bloody Mary,
我会喝完这杯血玛丽
and tomorrow at high noon,
等到明天正午
I'm gonna waltz into Ewing Energies
在女儿的伴随下
with my daughter by my side.
冲进尤因能源
I just talked to Bum.
我刚和巴姆谈过
He still hasn't been able to locate Ken Richards.
他还是没找到肯·理查兹的下落
We need him so we can turn the screws on the Governor,
我们需要他来反击州长
get the oil turned back on
好让我们在克利夫接管公♥司♥之前
before Cliff takes over the company.
重新开采石油
Well, we're coming up with dead ends on Ryland, too.
瑞兰德那条线也走不通
Every one of his trucks
他每一辆从新拉雷多
that comes up from Nuevo Laredo is clean.
出发的卡车都没有问题
Yeah, well, he's anything but clean.
他绝不可能没有问题
Ain't that the understatement of the year.
这不是年度最保守陈述吗
I got access to my father's personal computer files,
我登入了我父亲的私人电脑文件
but there's nothing in them.
但是什么都没有发现
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Another dead end.
又是死路一条
Where you at on finding your mother?
你母亲找得怎么样
You told her about that?
你跟她说了
I'm here, Christopher,
克里斯托弗 我站在你们这边
because my father has blood on his hands.
因为我父亲双手沾满了鲜血
You can trust her.
你们可以相信她
My mother's been signing
过去几年我母亲在苏黎世
and cashing Barnes Global dividend checks
签署兑现巴恩斯环球的
for the past several years in Zurich.
股利支票
Hopefully, the investigators will be able to find her soon.
希望侦查员可以尽快找到她
How will she help you with my father?
她能怎么帮你们对付我父亲
She owns a third of Barnes Global.
她拥有巴恩斯环球的三分之一股份
What, you didn't know that?
怎么 你不知道吗
No.
不知道
No, my father never talks about Aunt Pam.
我父亲从来不说起帕姆姑妈
Yeah, well, I'm looking to get my hands on her shares.
我正想办法接手她的股份
He ever give you any?
他给过你股份吗
No.
没有
Hmm, surprise, surprise.
不足为奇
All Barnes thinks about is business.
巴恩斯一心只有生意
That's all he cares about.
他只关心这个
So it's gonna be his business that brings him down.
我们得用他的生意打败他
Stop fighting me! Stop it!
别和我犟了 停下来
Emma!
艾玛
I got her. I got her.
交给我 交给我
I got her. I got her.
交给我 交给我
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Easy, girl.
放轻松 好姑娘
That's it. That's it.
就这样 就这样
Okay.
好的
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表