剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
他被捕了或者是受伤了
Or peor.
或是遭罪了
Okay. Mama, I will call him.
好吧 妈妈 我会给他打电♥话♥
Okay, but I have to go.
我要挂了
Christopher's due back any minute.
克里斯托弗随时会回来
Gracias, Mija.
谢谢 米嘉
Elli?
艾丽
Drew, mom wanted me to call you.
德鲁 妈妈让我给你打电♥话♥
She's worried sick about you.
她很担心你
Tell her I'm fine.
告诉她我没事
Drew, please, just give up on finding Roy.
德鲁 拜托 别再找罗伊了
Okay? It's too dangerous. Just go to Mexico.
好吗 太危险了 去墨西哥吧
You know I can't do that.
你知道我不能那么做
I need to make things right.
我要弥补过失
Without Roy, the Ewings won't be able
如果没有罗伊 尤因家族不能
to connect Ryland to the rig explosion.
把瑞兰德和钻台爆♥炸♥联♥系♥起来
I know what I'm doing.
我知道自己在做什么
I have to go.
我要挂了
Who were you talking to?
你在和谁打电♥话♥
Oh, it was my mom.
是我妈妈
She wanted to make sure we landed safely.
她想确认我们安全着陆了
How'd it go?
情况怎么样
My mother's bank account's registered to a home address...
我妈妈的银行账号♥是用家庭地址注册的
A man the name of David Gordon.
一个叫戴维·戈登的男人
Apparently, he's an American.
很明显他是美国人
Used to be a plastic surgeon.
过去是一名整形医师
Do you think Pamela lives there?
你觉得帕梅拉住在这吗
There's only one way to find out.
只有一个方法查明
I'm headed over now.
我现在就去
Christopher, are you sure you're prepared for this?
克里斯托弗 你确定你准备好了吗
'Cause if there's anyth... I'm fine.
要是有什么... 我很好
You haven't seen your mother in over 25 years.
你已经25年多没见过母亲了
You must be feeling something.
一定会有些情绪
Actually, I'm not.
事实上并没有
Because the woman I'm about to see
因为我要去见的这个女人
ceased to be my mother the day she abandoned me.
从抛弃我的那天起就不再是我的母亲了
You keep saying that. Because it's the truth.
你一直这么说 因为这是事实
But after all this time, don't you want an explanation?
但过了这么久 你难道不想要个解释吗
All I want from her now are her shares
我现在只想要她的股份
so I can take down Cliff.
这样我就能打败克利夫
Wish me luck.
祝我好运吧
Good luck.
一切顺利
Hello, Ken.
你好 肯
How did you track me down?
你是怎么找到我的
An old friend of J.R.'s.
J.R.有个老朋友
He has a gift for finding people who don't want to be found.
他有个天赋 总是能找到躲起来的人
Well, you shouldn't have wasted your time coming here.
你不该浪费时间跑来这里的
I need hard evidence
我需要州长涉及
of the Governor's involvement in the TESHA cover up.
掩护环安局作假的铁证
I can't do it.
我帮不了你
I know you're a good man, Ken.
我知道你是好人 肯
And I know you want to help me,
也知道你是想帮我的
but the fact that you won't
但是你却没帮
and that you're hiding out down here in the Cayman Islands
还大老远躲到开曼群岛
tells me the Governor's got something on you.
这一切说明你有把柄在州长手里
This is bigger than the rig explosion now.
现在不仅仅只是钻台爆♥炸♥的问题了
The Governor is allowing Cliff and Ryland
州长正在放任克利夫和瑞兰德
to take away everything from us.
夺走我们的一切
You have got to help us.
你一定得帮我们
I can't do it, Sue Ellen. I just can't.
我做不到 苏·埃伦 真的做不到
Why not?
为什么
Several years ago, my son founded a tech company.
几年前 我儿子成立了一家技术公♥司♥
But right when everything was about to take off,
但是就在一切将要成功时
there was findings that the company was dumping
公♥司♥被查出向邻近河流
toxic chemicals near a river.
倾倒有毒化学物质
The fines would've wiped him out,
罚款会让他一败涂地
so I made him promise to change their methods,
所以我让他保证改进方法
and I buried the report.
然后把报告处理了
The Governor knows about it,
州长知道这事
and he's been holding it over my head ever since.
从那时起他就一直抓着我这根小辫子
Of all people,
我比任何人都能理解
I understand breaking a few rules to protect your child.
为了保护自己的孩子而违法
Yeah, but I doubt the Attorney General
是啊 但我不觉得司法部长
will share your perspective.
会认同你的观点
What if I promise to protect you?
要是我承诺保护你呢
You know there's no way you'll be able to do that.
你知道你对此无能为力
I'm afraid you have underestimated me.
我想你低估了我
It's nothing personal, Sue Ellen,
苏·埃伦 我不是针对你
but you don't have the power.
但你确实没有那权力
If you don't give me proof of the TESHA cover-up
要是你不给我环安局掩盖事实的证据
and trust that I will protect you,
不相信我会保护你
I will look into that tech company...
那我就自己调查那家技术公♥司♥
and expose you myself.
亲自揭发你
Just a little something I learned from J.R.
这只不过是我从J.R.身上学到的
If you can't count on someone to do the right thing,
如果你没办法指望别人做正确的事
don't give them the choice.
那就别给他们选择
Hello.
你好
Dr. David Gordon?
你是大卫·戈登医生吗
Yes.
对
I'm Christopher Ewing.
我是克里斯托弗·尤因
I-I...
我...
Y-your mother's not here, uh, Christopher.
你母亲不在这里 克里斯托弗
You... You shouldn't have come.
你...你不该来这儿的
Wait. Um...
等等
D-do you have any idea where I could find her?
你知道她在哪儿吗
I'm sorry. I can't help you.
抱歉 我帮不了你
Please, Dr. Gordon.
拜托了 戈登医生
It's imperative that I speak to her.
我必须要和她谈谈
I told you she's not here.
我说了她不在这里
But you know where she is.
但你知道她在哪儿
Uh, Christopher.
克里斯托弗
Just wait a minute.
稍等一下
Christopher.
克里斯托弗
You need to leave immediately.
你必须马上离开
You're not my mother.
你不是我母亲
Are you satisfied?
你现在满意了吗
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm not leaving here until you tell me the truth.
你不告诉我真♥相♥ 我是不会走的
Christopher, I...
克里斯托弗 我...
I'm your mother's husband.
我是你母亲的丈夫
I was her surgeon after the accident.
我是她那次事故的外科医生
We fell in love.
我们相爱了
Where is she?
她在哪儿
I want to see my mother!
我要见我的母亲
Yes, you've made that quite clear.
我知道 你说得够清楚了
Except that she doesn't want to see you.
只是她不想见你
How could you know that?
你怎么知道
'Cause I was there the night
因为你的克利夫舅舅
that your Uncle Cliff found her in Houston
在休斯敦找到失踪多时的她的那个晚上
after she disappeared.
我也在场
He asked her to come back to Dallas
他让她回达拉斯
to be with him and Bobby and you.
回到你 鲍比 和他自己的身边
She said no.
她拒绝了
She said that that part of her life had ended.
她说那段生活已经结束了
No, I... m-my Uncle Cliff never said anything about that.
不 我...克利夫叔叔从来没说起过
Maybe he was just trying to save you some heartache.
或许他不想伤你的心
Well, even if that's true, I still need to see her.
即使这是真的 我还是得见她
Uncle Cliff is attacking my family,
克利夫叔叔在攻击我的家族
and I need her help to stop him.
我需要她的帮助来阻止他
Well, you're wasting your time.
你这是在浪费时间
Your mother traveled halfway across the world
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表