剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
Oh, ain't he? The whole ranch came to a standstill last week
可不是吗 他上周从伦敦抵达这里的时候
when he arrived from London.
整座牧场都陷入了停滞
Uh, yeah. I was here, actually. I saw him.
是啊 实际上我当时也在场 我看到他了
A young lady was riding him... A blond lady.
一位年轻的女士正在骑着他...金发女子
Do you happen to know who she is?
你们知道她是谁吗
No, not well. From London, too.
不怎么了解 也是从伦敦来的
And sure knows how to handle this big fella. That's for sure.
她对驯服这个大家伙很有一套 我很确定
Yeah, a friesian like this one you just don't see every day.
这种品相的弗里斯马可不常见啊
Yeah.
是啊
Well, thank you.
好的 谢谢你
Yeah, you got it.
没什么
I thought Christopher was about to bust in this door any second.
克里斯托弗随时都会破门而入
What took you so long?
你怎么花了那么长时间
This is way more than I asked for.
这远比我要的多
I know. Why?
我知道 为什么
You flipped on Christopher. That was the deal.
你倒戈相向了 这是咱俩的交易
No, there's more to our deal.
不 我们的交易不止这些
You're supposed to help me find Tommy.
你还应该帮我找到汤米
I will help you, but you saw how upset Christopher was.
我会的 可你看到克里斯托弗有多暴躁了
You need to go away, lie low for awhile.
你应该离开 躲起来一阵子
The extra money will keep you going.
多余的钱会派上用场的
I want to find my brother. I need to know he's okay.
我要找到我兄弟 我要知道他安然无恙
Becky, you can't find Tommy from jail,
贝基 你进了监狱就更找不到汤米了
and that's where Christopher will put you if he finds you.
如果克里斯托弗找到你 他会让你进监狱的
Take the money. Go back to Des Moines.
拿着钱 回得梅因
Go anywhere but here.
除了这里去哪儿都行
I heard about the investigation.
我听说了调查的事情
How are you doing?
你感觉怎么样
Nervous, to be honest.
说实话 很紧张
I feel that the blade could drop down at any moment.
我感觉灾祸随时都会降临
Of course, J.R. says that he's going to take care of it.
当然 J.R说他会搞定的
A week ago, I would have told him to stay out of my business,
如果在一周前 我会跟他说别多管闲事
but that was a week ago.
不过那是在一周前
Lose your way, J.R.? Never.
你迷路了吗 J.R 永远不会
J.R.'s a bit confused, but he'll be moving right along.
J.R有点迷糊了 不过他马上就会走的
Oh, I will. I will. But first, have you met Jake, here?
我会的 但首先 你见过杰克吗
Hell of a boy. Best caddie in town.
他真是个很特别的男孩 镇上最好的球童
I was in a dark place after losing the election.
竞选失败后我十分消沉
I had just finished pouring myself a glass of wine
他来的时候我刚刚给自己
when he arrived.
灌了一杯酒
Oh, Sue Ellen.
苏·埃伦
With all of the things that have been happening,
在经历了这些事情后
I, um, had a moment of weakness.
我软弱了一阵子
And there was this drink.
不过还有酒
An old friend who promised to take away all of my problems.
承诺过会摆平我全部麻烦的"老朋友"
And then J.R. showed up... An even older friend...
之后J.R出现了 一位交情更老的朋友
Who said that he would take my problems away.
他说他会摆平我全部的麻烦
For the first time in his damned life,
这是他人生中第一次
J.R. was the lesser of two evils.
不那么邪恶
J.R., what the hell is this?
J.R 你这是唱哪出
Well, when I found you here the other day,
我不久前在这儿找到你的时候
it made me think of a certain charity tournament
让我想起了去年在奥斯汀举办的
in Austin last year...
某个慈善锦标赛
Some "Widows and Orphans" Fund or something.
某个"孤寡基金"之类的
Now, wasn't there some big scandal...
当时好像有个大丑闻...
A hospitality tent on the 13th tee?
设在第十三个球座上的接待帐篷
Now, I hear the girls there were very, very hospitable.
我听说那里的女孩们都非常非常热情
Jake...
杰克
He offered to rescue me.
他主动要帮我
I found that very comforting.
我发觉那十分令人欣慰
Jake here took pictures.
杰克拍下了这些照片
J.R. really does care about you.
J.R真的很在乎你
We've both suffered bad men in our lives...
咱俩都受过坏男人的折磨
Men who drive us to drink or whatever numbs the pain.
我们想尽办法来使自己变得麻木
Sometimes those men drive us to be stronger.
有时这些男人会让我们变得坚强
See, this is what I'm talking about
就是这种感觉
when I say it feels like me versus y'all.
当我说"你们像是把我对立起来"的时候
John Ross.
约翰·罗斯
Listen, why don't you two explain it to him?
你俩不妨跟他说明一下
No, I'm serious. Tell him.
我没开玩笑 告诉他
We were discussing giving Elena a bigger share of the company.
我们在讨论给艾琳娜更多的公♥司♥股份
Elena, tell him what you did.
艾琳娜 告诉他你做了什么
I closed a deal today that frees up enough cash
我今天完成一笔交易 挪出足够的现金
so you can buy the trucking fleet you want...
这样一来你可以自己买♥♥个车队
We can vertically integrate... And Christopher...
我们可以垂直整合 而克里斯托弗
He gets not one but four rigs on sea beds rich with methane
他用自己研发钻井设备资金中的一小部分
at a fraction of the cost of
就在富含甲烷的海床上拿到
building our own rig from scratch.
不止一套而是四套设备
Yeah, you're gonna have to run that by me a couple more times.
你们做事进展比我快得多
The translation is it's a very good day for the company.
他们的意思是对于公♥司♥今天是个好日子
Yes, it is.
是的
Elena's proven herself 10 times over.
艾琳娜已经充分证明了自己
She discovered the oil under Southfork,
她发现了南弗克牧场地底的石油
figured out how to slant-drill it from the Henderson plot,
从亨德森图纸中找出了倾斜钻井的方法
and now she's come up with a way for us
现在他又帮我们
to get the trucks and the platforms.
解决了平台和车队的问题
I mean, what she did is worth at least $50 million.
她给我们最少带来五千万美元的效益
So, Christopher and I have decided
所以 我和克里斯托弗决定
to give her a portion of our shares.
把我们的股份分她一部分
After everything she's given us, she deserves it.
鉴于她为我们做的这些 这是她应得的
Look, you guys think I'm a snake and I'm only out for myself,
你们觉得我是条蛇只会为自己想
but I am willing to let go of some of my shares, too,
我也愿意分一部分我的股份给她
if it'll prove to you that I'm not as bad as you think I am.
如果这样能证明我不是你们想的那样坏
What are you saying, John Ross?
你说什么 约翰·罗斯
You have earned it, Elena...
这是你应得的 艾琳娜
And not just a bigger share of the company but...
不该只是更多的股份
an equal share.
而是平均分配
How about it, fellas?
大家觉得怎么样
We each give 5%, making it equal...
我们每人拿出5% 股份平均
equal partners.
平等合伙人
I'm good.
我同意
All right.
好吧
Okay. Equal partners, it is.
好的 平等合伙人 就这么定了
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'm just... just trying to do the right thing.
我只是 我只是想做对的事
That's the least I could do for you.
我只能为你做这么多了
Is everything all right, Christopher?
一切还顺利吧 克里斯托弗
Jill, are you friendly with John Ross' secretary?
吉尔 你和约翰·罗斯的秘书熟吗
Not really.
不是太熟
She's a horned frog, and I'm a mustang, so...
她是只角蛙而我是匹野马 所以
Well, from now on, I want you to be her new B.F.F.
从现在起 我要你成为她的闺蜜
Juice her for anything she's willing to tell you
不计代价地哄骗她 让她告诉你
about John Ross' comings and goings...
约翰·罗斯的行程
Any calls, e-mails,
电♥话♥ 电邮
and especially any mention of J.R.
特别是关于J.R的消息
You got it.
明白了
He says he's not a snake...
他说他不是蛇
But there's no way he's giving up something for nothing.
但他不会平白无故的放弃股份的
I need you to help me figure out what he's up to.
我要你帮我查出他到底想干什么
Elena will be an equal partner in Ewing Energies
一旦文件签署 艾琳娜将成为
as soon as the paperwork gets done.
尤因能源公♥司♥的平等合伙人
Now, if she and Christopher get married,
如果她和克里斯托弗结婚了
they will be a block united, and we can't ever beat that.
他们肯定一致对外 我们就很难撼动他们了
But I think I found a loophole.
可我想我找到了漏洞
Elena had to borrow a huge sum of money
艾琳娜得借笔巨款
to get the lease on the Henderson land.
以便租下亨德森那片地块
Money from your mama.
从你妈那里借钱不是么
Elena's in deep.
艾琳娜可背了重债
Now, until she gets that loan repaid,
在她还清债务之前
all of her assets are vulnerable.
她所有的资产都能被轻而易举地抢走
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表