剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
Just spoke to your doctor.
刚跟医生谈过了
She says you're improving.
她说你正在慢慢恢复
Your blood pressure's almost low enough to do the surgery.
你的血压降下来了 可以动手术了
Yes, we know.
我们知道
Can I speak to you outside for a moment?
能去外面说几句话吗
Sure.
当然
I'll be right back to finish that song, Pammy.
马上回来接着给你唱完 帕米
What's going on?
怎么了
I know what you did, Christopher.
我知道你干了什么 克里斯托弗
I know the explosion was your fault.
我知道爆♥炸♥是你的错
Did John Ross...
约翰·罗斯...
I overheard that man that was here.
我无意间听到那个人的话了
Just stay away.
你最好给我离远点
Her blood pressure's tanking! Aneurysm's dissecting.
血压突然升高 马上要切除动脉瘤
Tell the O.R. We're coming!
通知手术室 马上手术
I need to take the babies now.
我现在就得接生了
You do what you have to! You just save her!
做你们该做的 一定要救她
No. No, no, no. You have to save the babies.
不不不 你必须救孩子
It's what she wanted. Try to save them all.
她是这样想的 大人小孩尽量都保住
It's too risky, Mr. Ewing.
那样太冒险了 尤因先生
Hey. I promised her.
听着 我向她保证了的
We're talking about her life!
现在可是生死关头啊
I'm her mother! You just save her!
我是他母亲 保大人
I am still her husband,
我也还是她的丈夫
and it is still my decision... And hers!
我也有权做决定 她也有
With the babies still inside of her,
孩子现在还没出世
is there a chance you can save them,
有没有机会保住他们
that they'll all survive?
都保住
An extremely small one.
只有非常小的概率
Then make that happen.
那就让小概率发生
Get them the releases and get them to the O.R.
设备都卸掉把孕妇送到手术室
If she dies...
如果她有什么好歹
It's on you, Christopher.
都是你的错 克里斯托弗
Do you want some coffee?
要来点咖啡吗
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Okay.
好吧
Come with me to get a coffee?
和我一起去买♥♥杯咖啡吧
No.
不了
I want to make sure that Pamela's all right.
我要待在这确认帕梅拉没事
Hey, Emma. Want a coffee?
你好 艾玛 喝咖啡吗
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
I know my brother had fun
我知道那天我弟弟
hanging out with you the other day.
和你一起出去玩得很开心
Yeah.
是的
From what I heard, I thought he'd be...
据我所知 他是个
Dangerous.
危险人物
But he's not.
但他不是
He's the type of guy
他是那种
any girl would be lucky to be with.
会让女孩幸福的小伙
Afton, you'll see this wasn't his fault.
阿芙顿 你会明白这不是他的错
Look, I know what it's like
听着 我知道
to feel you have to defend your man, Elena,
你是在袒护你的男人 艾琳娜
so don't waste your words with me.
所以 别来跟我白费口舌
Pull in your claws, Afton.
别那么咄咄逼人 阿芙顿
You caused enough trouble in the past.
你过去惹的麻烦够多的了
How is she?
她怎么样了
They all made it.
大人和孩子都平安
I was able to repair the aneurysm and stabilize her.
我成功修复了动脉瘤 情况现在稳定了
The babies went through a lot of stress,
胎儿受到太多的压力
which worsened the abruption a bit,
让胎盘早剥的情况恶化了一些
but they're all stable.
不过没有大碍
Pamela's in recovery now. I want to see her.
帕梅拉正在康复 我要见她
Alone. Okay.
单独的 可以
Drew, it's Emma.
德鲁 是我 艾玛
Are you leaving?
你要离开吗
I thought you all were at the hospital.
我以为你们现在都在医院呢
Yeah, Pamela went into surgery.
是的 帕梅拉被送进了急诊室
She's gonna be okay.
她会没事的
I just dropped my mother and Bobby off at home.
我刚把我妈和鲍比送回家
Pamela and the babies are okay.
帕梅拉和孩子都没事
That's... good news.
真是个... 好消息
But you still haven't answered my question.
你还没回答我的问题呢
Are you leaving?
你是准备离开吗
I just have to... Go up to midland
我得去 英格兰中部
to pick up some drilling equipment for my father's land.
取一些我爸油田需要的钻井设备
It's only for a couple of days.
就去几天
Then, why are you packing everything?
那 你干嘛把所有的东西都打包
"Tell me who you're friends with,
从你交往的朋友
and I'll tell you who you are."
就可以看出你的为人
You deserve someone better than me.
你可以找到比我更好的
I like you, Drew.
我喜欢你 德鲁
You've always been nice to me.
你一直都对我很好
I know who you are.
我知道你是什么样的人
No one's perfect...
人无完人...
Even though they put a lot of pressure on us to be.
即使大家都不看好我们
So, why are you leaving, huh?
你干嘛要走
Are you afraid you're gonna screw up again?
你担心你又会把一切都搞砸吗
Something like that.
差不多吧
You told me... you can't live life in your head,
你说过 你可以做到
that you have to get in the dirt with it
出淤泥而不染
and kick its ass before it kicks yours.
浊清莲而不妖
And I believed you.
我相信了你
Tell me who you're friends with,
跟我说说你交了什么样的朋友
and I'll tell you who you are.
我来告诉你 你的为人到底如何
Let me go get you another pillow.
我再去帮你拿个枕头
This one's kind of crummy.
这个有点脏了
Thanks, mom.
谢谢 妈妈
I'll be right back.
一会就来
I was waiting for her to leave.
我在等她走
I didn't want to start another fight.
我不想再吵一架
I'm so glad you're okay.
我很高兴你没事了
Is it true, Chris?
是真的吗 克里斯
Was the methane over-pressurized?
爆♥炸♥是因为沼气加压过大吗
Was it your fault?
是你的责任吗
Pamela, I...
帕梅拉 我...
Good. You're here.
太好了 你来了
Trust me.
相信我
You're gonna love Burlington.
你会爱上伯灵顿的
I'm not leaving.
我不去了
You don't have a choice.
你没得选
Well, you hired me to blow up that rig.
是吗 你雇我炸掉钻井
You gave me money to buy explosives.
给我钱去买♥♥炸♥药♥
I know where you work.
我知道你是干嘛的
I know where you live.
也知道你的住处
You tell anyone what I've done, and I bring you down with me.
你敢把我的事说出去 你也脱不了干系
Just forget you ever knew me.
就当咱俩从来不认识
I hoped you'd come.
我盼望着你能来
I waited for you.
我在等你
Where is she?
她人呢
Safe.
好着呢
Healing someplace where she can't hurt herself.
在一个她不能伤害自己的地方
Listen, I-I know you still need your space.
听着 我知道你还需要些时间
But I want you to know how much it meant to me, you...
但是我想让你知道你昨天在你奶奶面前
Defending me to your grandmother yesterday.
维护我 对我来说有多重要
I think we're both finally safe from her now.
我觉得我们俩终于不再受她威胁了
Where are you taking me?
你们要把我送到哪里去
To the rehab facility, Mrs. Ryland. Remember?
去康复中心 还记得吗 瑞兰德夫人
Your doctor made arrangements.
您的医生安排的
From DERN investigations.
德恩的调查报告
Thank you. You bet.
谢谢 不用
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表