剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
I know he's always been trouble, Mr. Bobby,
我知道他总爱惹是非 鲍比先生
but he's not a killer.
可他不会杀人的
He would never do such a thing
他不可能会做那种事情
unless he was forced to by other people... bad people.
除非被某些坏人逼迫...
He was forced to. I explained that to them.
他是被逼的 我跟他们解释过了
Carmen. Carmen.
卡门 卡门
We have to talk to him
我们得跟他谈谈
in order to straighten all this out.
好把事情搞清楚
Come on. Come on. Let's go.
好了 我们走吧
In Iraq and Afghanistan...
在伊♥拉♥克♥和阿富汗...
Pawn or no pawn,
不管怎样
there is no good ending to this, you know that.
你心里清楚这事准没好结果
Drew's gonna have to man up.
德鲁得爷们点
All I know is he better turn his ass in
他最好能在我亲自动手前
before I get my hands on him.
主动自首
Elena also said that Ryland is blackmailing Drew
艾琳娜还说瑞兰德用德鲁
over that cargo he got busted for down in McLennan County.
在麦克伦南县被扣下来的那批货来讹诈他
You think there were drugs stashed in the cargo?
你觉得那货柜车里面藏着毒品吗
I think we'd better get a hold of the sheriff down there
我们最好能联♥系♥下那儿的警长
and see if he's still holding it.
看看那货是否还在他手上
I'm on it.
交给我
I also talked to Lou Rose,
我也跟卢·罗斯谈过
and he said now that Drew has confessed to the sabotage
他说既然德鲁已经承认了自己的所作所为
maybe he can get TESHA to put a hold on that fine.
他也许可以让TESHA搁置罚金
Well, TESHA's still gonna want to interview Drew.
TESHA还想跟德鲁当面谈谈
Do you think Elena knows where her brother is?
你觉得艾琳娜知道她哥哥在哪儿吗
No.
不
You sure about that?
你肯定吗
She would tell me.
她不会瞒着我的
All right.
好吧
All right.
好吧
The question has been answered.
疑问已经解答了
Emma.
艾玛
This is a nice surprise.
可真是意外之喜啊
Did you make Drew blow up that rig, daddy?
是你让德鲁引爆那个设备的吗 爸
Honey, I warned you about that punk.
甜心 我早就让你警惕那个废物了
I told you he was an ex-felon.
我说过他有前科
Don't lie to me.
别撒谎
I know that man that they arrested...
我知道他们逮捕的那个男人
Roy.
罗伊
He works for you. I've seen him here.
他是你的手下 我在这儿见过他
You had him use Drew
你让他用德鲁
because you want to blame him for this horrible mess,
是因为你想让他来背黑锅
because you want to take him away from me.
因为你想让他离开我
He was gonna turn himself in.
他打算自首
He was gonna tell the police everything
想要告诉警♥察♥一切
if I didn't stop...
如果我不阻止...
Didn't stop what?
不阻止什么
He cared about me, daddy!
他在乎我 爸
I care about you!
我才在乎你
Like you care about grandma?
就像你在乎祖母一样吗
Where is she?
她现在在哪儿
What did you do to her? She's fine.
你对她做了什么 她很好
She's at the best orthopedic rehab center in Houston.
她在休斯敦最好的骨科疗养中心
She's old, brittle, and needs 'round-the-clock care,
她老了 骨头脆了 需要全天候的照顾
and she's getting it.
她习惯了那里的生活
Now, do you have any other questions?
你还有什么问题吗
You know, all this pain and suffering
如果你听我的话
could have been avoided
这一切
if you'd just done what I asked you to do...
都是可以避免的
gone to London, started training to be an olympian,
去伦敦 当一名奥♥运♥会选手
but you turned your back on me,
但你却不听
starting slumming down at Southfork,
去了南弗克那个寒酸的地方
hanging with a convicted criminal,
和一个有前科的人鬼混
the end result being what?
结局又是如何
Being what, Emma?
又是如何呢 艾玛
Chaos.
一场混乱
And when you create chaos, what can you expect?
当你制♥造♥混乱的时候 你能得到什么呢
Consequences.
恶果
Now, this happened 'cause of you,
这一切都是因为你
'cause you lost control.
因为你不听我话
I cannot protect you from yourself
如果你不和我待在一起
if you're not here with me.
我没办法保护你
Do you understand that?
你听懂了吗
Do you understand that?
你听懂了吗
Well, you look like hell, honey.
你气色真不好 甜心
Are you still taking your meds?
你还在吃药吗
No, I've run out.
不 药都吃完了
Well, go upstairs and get you some more.
快上楼再吃点
What I want you to do for me when you get back to Southfork
我希望你回到南弗克牧场后
is I want you to pack your things.
尽快打包回来
Will you do that for me?
你能做到吗
I'm sorry. I can't hear you.
我可听不清啊
Yes.
能
All right, then.
那好吧
Court now calls case F13-75634,
法♥院♥现在受理F13-75631号♥案件
the State of Texas vs. Roy Vickers.
德克萨斯州控告罗伊·威克斯
Mr. Vickers, do you understand that you're being charged
维克斯先生 你知道你正被指控
with conspiracy to commit capital murder
一项涉嫌合伙谋杀
and for transporting counterfeit goods?
以及运输假冒产品的罪名吗
I do. So, how do you plead?
我知道 你作何申诉
Not guilty.
我无罪
Does the party have any other preliminary matters
在本案敲定之前 还有什么预审证据
we need to discuss before we set this case for trial?
两方要提交上来讨论的吗
Your Honor...
法官阁下
It is quite clear
很明显
that the state does not have legally sufficient evidence
目前还没有足够多的合法证据
to move forward with the charges against my client.
来继续指控我当事人
The only so-called evidence
他们在关键时刻提出来的
they have put forth at this juncture
唯一一份所谓的证据
is the uncorroborated testimony
来自于一名涉嫌的同谋者
of an alleged co-conspirator,
安德鲁·拉莫斯先生
a Mr. Andres Ramos.
而证词还未经证实
And where's Mr. Ramos?
拉莫斯先生在哪
Well, we are actively looking for him, Your Honor,
我们正在积极寻找他 法官阁下
but he is presently a fugitive.
但目前 他仍在逃亡
We would ask the court for permission to hold Mr. Vickers
我们希望能得到法庭的许可
for an additional 24 hours
继续扣押维克斯先生24小时
to give the police time to find Mr. Ramos.
来给警方多些时间找到拉莫斯先生
Mr. Vickers, the charges against you are dismissed.
维克思先生 你的指控被驳回
The state, of course, retains the right
当然 法庭保有权力
to file charges in the future.
将来再次提起诉讼
Bailiff, please see that Mr. Vickers gets booked out immediately.
法警 请立即护送维克斯先生登记离开
Next.
下一个
Uncle Bobby?
鲍比叔叔
On the phone you said you had something to tell me?
你在电♥话♥里说有事要说
Roy Vickers did not return home
罗伊·维克思在庭审过后
after the arraignment, nor to his office.
没有回家 也没回办公室
He just vanished.
他就这么消失了
Ryland's doing, no doubt.
毫无疑问 瑞兰德搞的鬼
Also, since your daddy died,
还有 你父亲去世后
I've had Bum following Cliff Barnes...
我派人跟踪了克利夫·巴恩斯
among other things.
还有些其他的事情
I guess my father pegged you right
看来 我父亲将他的秘密托付给你时
when he entrusted you with his secrets.
有所保留是对的
Yeah.
是啊
At their lunch,
他们吃午饭时
Pamela persuaded her father
帕梅拉成功说服她父亲
to give her 1/3 of Barnes Global.
交出了巴恩斯环球三分之一的股份
Judging from your expression,
从你的表情来看
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表