剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
Mama, we will beat this, okay?
妈妈 我们会挺过去的 好吗
Give me a couple of days to work the state attorney.
我需要几天时间来对付州检察官
I'll make sure that twit never presses charges.
我得确保蠢货不会提出控告
Thank you. Thank you both.
谢谢 谢谢你们俩
But I broke the law.
但是我犯法了啊
And I wouldn't learn my lesson
如果我逃避的话
if I tried to squirm out of this.
就不会从中汲取教训了
That's why you have me, darling.
所以你才需要我 亲爱的
I never learn my lesson.
我就从不汲取教训
John Ross?
走吧 约翰·罗斯
Mama...
妈妈
I'll call you in a bit, okay?
我一会儿再打给你 好吗
Oh, and one other thing, darling...
还有件事 亲爱的
Ann's pretty broken up over
安和她女儿之间发生的事
what happened with her and her daughter.
让她伤心欲绝
She could use some of that strength of yours.
或许你的坚强能感染到她
The project entails a new additional tower
这个项目在原有赌场基础上
to the existing casino...
又加入一幢新的大厦
800 new rooms at the cost of $250 million.
800间新客房♥ 造价2亿5千万美金
Good morning, everyone.
早上好 各位
I don't mean to hijack your meeting,
我无意打断会议
but I have to bring this up now,
但是我现在得说点事
because it affects our company's direction going forward.
因为它影响到我们公♥司♥的未来走向
Barnes global is shifting its focus away from casino expansion
巴恩斯环球集团的重点要从赌场扩张
and onto clean energy development.
转移到清洁能源发展上了
This is the first I've heard.
我头一次听说这件事
Well, it shouldn't be, Frank.
此言欠妥 弗兰克
I've been trying to have a conversation with you
我几天前就一直想
about it for days.
和你谈谈这事的
My father's ambitions have taken Barnes Global
家父的野心已经带领巴恩斯环球集团
far beyond what he ever envisioned.
达到他从未预想到的地步
We have hundreds of subsidiaries in dozens of markets,
超过50个国家的无数市场中
operating in over 50 countries.
都有我们的子公♥司♥
But my father wants us to return to our roots.
但家父想让我们回归根源
He wants us to refocus on energy.
把发展重点再次放在能源上
With all due respect, Ms. Barnes,
恕我直言 巴恩斯小姐
the groundwork has already been laid for the casino deal.
这个项目的赌场地基都已打好
We would be burning a lot of bridges
如果我们现在终止项目
with a lot of important people if we pulled the plug now.
无异于切断与很多重要客户的联♥系♥
You would know this
如果你常出席例会的话
if you attended our meetings on a regular basis.
就会懂这个道理
Oh, I plan to... From now on.
是么 我打算从现在开始出席
I've got two hours before the annulment hearing.
离我参加婚姻无效开审还有俩小时
Let's proceed.
继续刚才的话题
Ms. Barnes is having your children.
巴恩斯小姐怀着你的孩子
She wanted to work things out.
她想要处理好此事
She's a liar. She lied about her name.
她是个骗子 连名字都是假的
She lied about the full extent of her con,
她的辩词简直一派胡言
and she continued to lie after we reconciled.
我们和解之后她还继续行骗
The only thing Ms. Barnes continued to withhold
巴恩斯小姐唯一隐瞒的就是她的名字
was her name, which she had legally changed to Rebecca Sutter...
而名字早已合法改为瑞贝卡·萨特
Legally changed.
合法改名
She also cut off all ties with Tommy Sutter.
她也切断了与汤米·萨特的所有联♥系♥
So, by my count, she wasn't perpetuating any lies.
所以 据我了解 她不存在任何欺骗行为
Am I wrong, Mr. Ewing?
有何不妥吗 尤因先生
No more questions.
没有问题了
Thank you, Mr. Ewing.
谢谢 尤因先生
Your honor, we have a witness.
法官大人 我们有一位证人
Ms. Sutter, what we're trying to establish
萨特小姐 我们要明确的是
is if Ms. Barnes continued to lead Mr. Ewing astray
在他们和解之后 巴恩斯小姐是否
after they reconciled,
又继续欺骗尤因先生
with intent to cover crimes or commit new ones.
并且企图掩盖犯罪事实或产生新罪行呢
Can you establish that for the court?
你能否在法庭对此作证呢
No, I can't.
不 我不能
Becky, what are you doing?
贝基 你在做什么
Mr. Ewing, let her talk.
尤因先生 让她说
Ms. Sutter, let me rephrase.
萨特小姐 我再重申一次
I know what she and my brother did to Christopher was wrong,
我知道她和我弟弟对克里斯托弗做的不对
but they were both pretty messed up back then.
但他们那时的状况也是一团糟
But now she's trying to make amends.
现在她已经在试图赔罪了
She fell in love with Christopher.
她爱上了克里斯托弗
She quit the con. She threw out my brother.
她不顾反对 抛弃我的弟弟
She tried to make that marriage work.
一心想维持这段婚姻
She even stopped lying to Christopher after...
她甚至已经不再欺骗克里斯托弗了
This is ridiculous! She's lying!
太荒谬了 她在撒谎
Mr. Rosen, get a hold of your client, please.
罗斯先生 请控制住你委托人的情绪
Your honor, my client's outrage is within reason.
法官大人 我的委托人的愤怒是有原因的
What Ms. Sutter is saying is in complete opposition
萨特小姐所说的与她签署的陈述
to her signed statement!
完全相反
Signed under pressure from your client, I'm sure.
我肯定她是在你的委托人逼迫之下签的吧
You can forget about me going easy on Tommy.
你休想让我宽恕汤米的罪行
'Cause when I find him, he's going to jail, too.
因为一旦我找到他 他也要进监狱
Mr. Ewing? You hear me?!
尤因先生 你听到了吗
How can she do this?
她怎么能这样
Mr. Ewing, I need you to sit down!
尤因先生 请你坐下
Because two of you have reconciled
因为在巴恩斯小姐坦白罪行之后
after Ms. Barnes confessed her misdeed
你们二位进行的和解
and because Mr. Ewing was unable to provide convincing testimony
在和解之后 尤因先生也无法为
establishing any continued criminal subterfuge
持续的犯罪动机提供确凿证据
after the reconciliation, I'm ruling against annulment.
我宣布 你提出的婚姻无效无法成立
This court will reconvene for divorce proceedings
离婚诉讼时间确定后
at a time to be determined.
法庭会再开审
And get your stories straight next time.
下次把你们的故事讲出条理性
Christopher.
克里斯托弗
Hey! Hey!
等一下
Mr. Ewing, stay back.
尤因先生 退后
You turned her, didn't you? You got to Becky.
你让她变卦的是不是 你找过她了
Mr. Ewing, an outburst like this will only hurt you moving forward.
尤因先生 你这样只会对你不利
That's my free advice.
这是我给你的免费建议
You should have taken the deal.
你本该接受那项交易的
You wanted a war? You've got one!
你想开战吗 战鼓已经敲响了
Come on, Christopher.
算了 克里斯托弗
Congratulations... Divorce instead of an annulment.
恭喜你 婚姻无效转为离婚案件
How did Christopher take it?
克里斯托弗怎么样
Wait, wait, let me guess... Not good.
先别说 让我猜猜 不太好吗
All right, look... you don't want to kick me out right here.
好吧 你不会想要把我赶出去的
That would not be smart.
那可不太明智
Are you an idiot?
你是白♥痴♥吗
You're welcome, by the way, for Becky, I mean.
顺便一提 在贝基的事上 不必客气
Well, what if someone saw you?
你不怕别人发现你吗
Sneaking around's the best part.
鬼鬼祟祟才是最棒的
Look, you and I are on the same team.
你我都是同一战线的
We've got the same rival.
我们的对手是同一个
Well, you did bring me Becky.
你确实帮我搞定了贝基
I suppose I'm grateful for that.
我对此十分感激
How grateful?
有多感激
If we're gonna discuss an alliance,
如果我们要谈联手的事宜
we do it where I say, when I say.
地点时间都得我说的算
I thought my text message was very clear.
我短♥信♥已经写得很清楚了
You mean the one saying your place, tonight?
你是说写着"今晚来我家"的那条吗
That one? I got your message.
是那条吗 我收到那条了
Here's what I'm thinking...
我是这么想的...
You win a bunch of shares of Ewing Energies in the divorce
你从离婚案中赢得了许多尤因能源公♥司♥股份
and you fork them over to me.
你把它们都交给我
I'm forking the shares over to my father,
我会把这些股份转交给我爸
and he's gonna hang them over J.R.'s head like mistletoe.
而J.R的心头就会悬了块大石头
That's what Cliff wants.
这是克利夫想要的
The day that I take over Ewing Energies,
当我借助你的股份
with the help of your shares,
接管尤因能源公♥司♥的那天
I will funnel you all of the methane profits...
我会把沼气的盈利都给你
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表