剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
into a con against the Ewing family.
进入针对尤因家族的诈骗中
When Pamela decided she wanted out,
当帕梅拉决定不再参与时
he threatened her life.
他威胁她的生命
I found out and confronted him.
我发现后与他发生争执
And that's when I shot and killed him.
就是那时我开枪打死了他
Quiet everybody. This is a court of law.
肃静 这里是法庭
Now, is that all, Mr. Ashkani?
就这些吗 阿什卡尼先生
After Tommy was gone,
汤米死后
his sister Becky showed up in town
他妹妹贝基出现在城里
and threatened Pamela, as well.
并同样威胁帕梅拉
For that, I killed her, too.
为此 我把她也杀了
What?! Becky!
什么 贝基
Any more out of you, sir, I will hold you in contempt.
再不肃静 先生 我会告你藐视公堂
Mr. Ashkani, continue.
阿什卡尼先生 继续
Your honor, I have disgraced my family.
法官大人 我令我的家庭蒙羞
I only hope that they will see the honor in my confession...
我只希望他们看到我真心悔改
and one day be able to forgive me.
并且有一天能原谅我
This is absurd! I warned you, sir.
这太荒谬了 我警告过你 先生
You're gonna let her get away with murder?!
你要让她逍遥法外
Bailiff! He's lying!
法警 他说谎
Get him out of my courtroom! He's lying!
把他弄出法庭 他说谎
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表