剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Who's next?
下一个是谁
All right, time to pull the plug.
行了 该收摊了
Oh, Great mother of ones,
至高无上的妈妈桑啊
Mustard-faced savior,
芥末抹脸的救世主
there is still a five hiding among us
现在还有一个五豆隐藏在我们其中
that has not been cleansed.
并没有被清洗
Nonsense.
无稽之谈
All fives were reduced to oneness
就在两分钟前的大清洗运动中
in the great purge of about two minutes ago.
所有的五豆都被降为一豆了
This five cheats.
这个五豆撒谎了
It never registered,
他从没有注册过
yet was given a five from outside the system.
他是从系统外被赋予了五颗豆
Behold...
请看一下
The meowmeowbeenz App.
喵喵豆App吧
Its beta test ended days ago.
内测活动几天前就结束了
It's now available in the App store...99 cents.
现在已经在App商店上架了 99美分
Five stars.
五星评价
This five lied to us,
它欺骗了我们
used us, judged us,
利用了我们 对我们妄加评价
yet exempts itself from judgment.
却让它自己免于被评价
And I'm pretty sure it's selling our information to spammers
而且我很肯定它把我们的信息卖♥♥给了垃圾邮件
because I am getting a lot more email,
因为我收到的垃圾邮件越来越多
and trust me, my penis needs no enlargement.
请相信我 爷的男根无需增大术
So how do you cleanse a five that's unregistered?
那么怎么清洗一个从未注册过的五豆呢
Delete it.
卸载它
By the way, guys, it's a Saturday.
顺便说一句 今天是周六
Um, you're all in school for nothing.
你们却都聚在学校无所事事
Go home and get some sleep.
回家睡觉吧
No!
不行
No. Wait.
不要 等一下
No, don't go! Where are you going?
不要 别走 你们去哪儿
No.
不要
Attention, Greendale.
格林德尔全体师生注意
I'd like to propose we basically forget everything
我提议大家都忘却
that happened over the last few days.
前几天发生的种种事情吧
And I don't anticipate a lot of pushback on that.
我也不想看到大家有所抵触
I think we're all pretty embarrassed.
我觉得大家都觉得挺丢人的
Hey, there. Oh, hey.
你好吗 嘿
So I was thinking about checking out this new restaurant tonight.
我刚刚在想今晚去那个新餐厅看看
Oh, that's sweet, but I can't tonight.
真贴心 但今晚我不行
Not even takeout?
外卖♥♥也不行吗
We could eat in the study room.
我们可以在学习室吃
Oh, I think I have time for that.
这个时间我还是有的
Jeffrey.
杰夫瑞
What?
干吗
I'm not gonna take it off.
我才不要脱掉呢
I still got two days left on the rental.
我这套衣服租期还剩两天呢
Every once in a while, a film comes along
每过一段时间 就会出现一部电影
that takes a serious look at higher education.
对高等教育进行一番深究
This is not one of them.
这其中不包括他们
Gentlemen...
先生们
Assume the party.
派对开始
This summer...
这个夏天
Fun has a new name.
欢乐被赋予了一个新名字
Koogler? Koogler!
酷哥 酷哥
Koogler. Koogler!
酷哥 酷哥
Koogler!
酷哥
Koogler! Koogler!
酷哥 酷哥
Hope you don't mind if I play through.
希望你们不介意我开过去
Hammer Road Pictures invited you to meet the man...
大锤之路画报为您引介这个不凡的男人
The myth...
这个神秘的...
I'm photocopying my rear end.
我正在影印我的屁屁
The Koogler.
酷哥
Koogler.
酷哥
I guess I have what you might call
我想我对教育拥有一种大家所说的
an aversion to education.
厌恶之情
Do you even have a career plan?
你居然连职业规划也没有吗
Yeah, uh, does getting laid count?
是啊 泡妞算吗
No!
不算
Mitchell D. Hurwitz is Koogler...
米切尔·D·赫维兹就是酷哥
Rated "R."
评为R级
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表