剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
I'm so up to here with you. Do you want...
我快忍♥你到头了 你到底...
Do they like each other now?
他们这是喜欢对方了吗
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑呢
They can't stand being in the same room.
他们都没法共处一室
I also don't think they can handle being apart.
也受不了彼此分开
And I think they just found a way
我想他们找到了
to avoid doing either.
可以一举两得的方法
And that's the best most fathers and sons can do.
这就是父子之间最好的相处
You've made me so proud today.
我好为你骄傲哦
Does anyone know where we can buy a real sword?
谁知道哪有卖♥♥真剑的
Jeffrey.
杰夫瑞
You're still at the entrance to the chamber of grief.
你还在悲痛室的入口
Your move, Mr. Tickles.
轮到你了 痒先生
You successfully pour more tea into Count Frogula's cup.
你成功的给蛙古拉的杯子里倒了茶
That puts it at Hillary Rodham Kitten.
给希拉里·克林喵一分
Okay, you attempt to pass crumpets.
好 你想递松饼
You fail.
失败
Okay, guys, I'm getting a little frustrated.
各位 我有点不高兴
If you'd just take a look at your inventories,
你们看下自己的技能表
You'll see that...
就会发现...
Abed, are you almost done?
阿布蒂 你玩完了吗
I can't sleep without my stuffies.
没有毛绒玩具我睡不着
Fine. Hold on.
好 等下
Oh, a goblin notices you and murders you all.
一只哥布林发现了你们并将你们全部秒杀
You're dead. They're all yours.
你们都死了 全还给你
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表