剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Parking spaces. Wrong.
停车位咯 错
There was plenty of space to park in dinosaur times,
恐龙时代就有很多停车位了
but not one single parking department.
但从来没有停车部
My power comes from a scarcity of parking,
我的权力来自于停车位的缺乏
just like your dad's comes from a lack of hugs.
就像你♥爸♥爸的权力来自拥抱的缺乏
And you know what takes my power away?
你知道什么会将我的权力夺走吗
Carpools.
拼车
Carpools organized through ride shares.
拼车通过共乘形成
Ride shares posted on bulletin boards,
共乘在布告板上贴出
You can take the books off your head
你们可以把书从脑袋上拿下来了
because we're done posturing.
因为我们不需要再装模作样了
You want me to talk turkey, well, gobble gobble.
想要火鸡 好啊 咱开吃
I want ride shares gone.
我希望禁止共乘
Let's get out of here. All right.
咱们走 好
What? I'll talk to the Dean.
什么 我会和院长谈
I must say, I don't know what we did,
我得说虽然我不知道我们在弄什么
but we sure did the hell out of it.
但我很确定咱们弄得很赞
I guess the key to dance decoration is just pick an idea.
我想舞会筹备的关键在于随便想个点子就行
And then bear down. Right, buddy?
然后搞点熊起 对吧 伙计
Here are your sodas.
你们的汽水
Oh...my God.
天啊
Yeah, pretty great. Yeah. Bear down, baby.
很棒吧 熊起哦 宝贝
Too soon, you guys. This is way too soon.
玩笑开得太早了 伙计们 太早了
Too soon for wha... Too soon for this!
什么太早了 这个
After this morning in Wisconsin?
就在今早威斯康星州发生的事之后
Bear breaks loose at a kid's birthday party,
一头熊在一个孩子的生日派对上挣脱
mauls a whole bunch of people?
咬伤了很多人
Why am I explaining this
干嘛还用我解释
when this is obviously a ghoulish reference to it?
这派对明显就是在指这件事
The news has been covering it all morning!
新闻都循环报道一早上了
That's where I got the idea.
我的点子是通过这事想到的
You know how sometimes you hear something
有时你听到了一件事
and forget you heard it,
然后忘记了
but you think you came up with...
却以为是自己想到的
Oh, man. This is bad.
老天 这太糟糕了
We're in crisis mode now.
我们进入危机模式
We really messed up, you guys.
我们搞砸了 伙计们
An office of bulletin board oversight.
监督布告板办公室
Ah, what a novel idea.
真是个新奇的想法
I'm gonna fill out this form right away.
我会马上签发的
But first, a toast.
但首先 敬酒
To hanging a bulletin board:
敬挂起一个布告板
Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.
小事一桩 柠檬一挤
Uh, first time toasting? Get in here, buddy.
第一次敬酒吗 拿起杯子啊
Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.
小事一桩 柠檬一挤
I'm not saying that.
我才不要说
I hate to be that guy,
不是我想找麻烦
but I'm not signing this form
但我是不会签字的
until Professor Hickey says "Easy peasy, lemon squeezy."
除非汉基教授说「小事一桩 柠檬一挤」
Damn it, Annie. Don't do this.
该死 安妮 别这样做
Whatever you've got in your butt,
不管你有什么不爽
can we get it out later?
咱能等会儿再闹别扭不
When, after he signs it? After it's all too late?
等他签完字 一切都无法挽回之后吗
Annie? You petty old man.
安妮 你这个可怜的老头
When we started this,
最开始
I thought you'd get a taste of the system and spit it out,
我是想让你品尝下♥体♥制内♥幕♥ 然后一口吐掉
not open a bottling plant.
而不是有样学样开家饮料灌装工厂
You're just like all the people that...
你跟那些人一样
What? The people that put you here?
什么 那些把你送到这里的人吗
The people in the big machine that made you fail?
那些让你失败的官僚大人物吗
You went from being a cop
你从警♥察♥
to teaching criminology because of the system, right?
变成了教犯罪学的老师 是因为体制吗
Unfortunately for Greendale,
不过在格林德尔很不幸的是
you have to prove it by getting nothing done.
你只能通过一事无成来证明
Well, here's a bulletin for you:
我来给你个布告板
"Annie Edison doesn't get nothing done."
安妮·埃迪生从不会一事无成
And where should I put that bulletin, Edison,
我要把这个布告板挂在哪呢 埃迪生
on a sham piece of cork controlled by a parking guy
挂在一张由停车部控制的木板上吗
that lights his cigars on student ride shares?
用学生的拼车告示条来点燃雪茄
My God, Annie.
我的天 安妮
What kind of labyrinth have you created?
你这是打造的什么迷宫
Certainly not the magic kind with puppets and macho rock stars.
显然不是有木偶和威猛摇滚明星的魔幻迷宫
You whored yourself out, kid.
你把自己出♥卖♥♥♥了 孩子
You wanted that board so bad
你太想要那块布告板了
that you made every board on campus worthless,
你令学校的所有布告板失去了价值
and in doing so made the school just a shade dirtier.
并让学校变成了阴暗肮脏之地
I thought better of you, young lady.
我本来对你寄望很高的 小姑娘
Oh, man. This got sorkin-y.
妈呀 够毒舌的
Yeah, well, I didn't think anything in particular of you,
我从来对你就没有寄望
And now I see why!
现在我知道原因了
Okay, I didn't follow most of that,
好吧 大多数对话我没听明白
but it feels like I ought to do this.
但感觉我应该这样做
Oh, hey, Annie.
你来啦 安妮
Um... what do you think?
你觉得怎么样
"Fat dog for midterms"?
期中肥狗乐
Yeah! Pretty cool.
没错 很酷吧
I don't understand. It's an expression.
我不明白 是一种表达方式
"Fat dog for midterm."
期中肥狗乐
Like, don't sweat it, fat dog it.
别担心 肥狗乐一乐
Hang out, relax, like a fat dog.
混一混 放松下 像肥狗一样
You can look it up on Wikipedia.
你可以上维基查一查
There's an entry in there. Yep.
有这个词的条目 没错
I never... uh...okay.
我从来没... 好吧
I just... I feel like I'm missing...
我只是 我觉得我没理解...
You know, Annie, um...
知道吗 安妮
Sometimes it feels like you don't take us seriously.
有时候觉得吧 你根本不把咱们当回事
Yeah, I guess we bring it on ourselves,
我想我们是自找的
but it's still pretty frustrating.
但依然令人相当沮丧
Annie, is this a race thing?
安妮 是因为种族的原因吗
Race! No! God, no!
种族歧视 不 老天 绝不
You guys!
各位
I accept that it's an expression,
我接受这是一种表达方式
but I don't see the connection to...
但我没明白其中的关联
You're overthinking, Annie. It's decorating.
你想太多了 安妮 不过是筹备舞会嘛
Just pick an idea and bear down on it.
选个主题 熊起一下就得了
Really poor choice of words, Ben... too soon.
用词太不恰当了 本 开玩笑太早了
But you guys are right.
但你们说得对
I'm sorry. I've had a really hard day.
对不起 我今天很不顺
I need to just...
我只是需要
Fat dog this concept.
「肥狗」这个概念
Fat dog! Fat dog it, baby!
肥狗 肥狗乐起来 亲爱的
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm sorry, Abed,
对不起 阿布蒂
but to the spoiler goes the victory.
但剧透者最终胜利
But I really liked her.
但我真的很喜欢她
She probably likes you too, but she also likes cash.
她可能也喜欢你 但她也喜欢现金
I'm devastated.
我感觉心都死了
Now I feel bad. But...
现在我难过了 但是...
You learned a lesson,
你受到了教训
and I gave a differently abled person a job.
我为一位残疾人提供了工作
Oh, no, now I really feel bad. Wait, no. Come back!
不要 我现在好难过 等等 回来
Let's be fat dogs about this.
咱们来「肥狗乐」一下呗
Hello. What happened to you?
你好 最近怎么样
Nothing. You never called. I'm sorry.
没什么 你从未打电♥话♥给我 对不起
That was the year of the gas leak,
那是煤气泄漏的一年
but I won't use that as an excuse.
但我不会用这个做借口
I can be inconsiderate and a lot of other things.
我不顾及他人的想法 还有其它很多缺点
Me too.
我也是
I guess I could've put in some effort.
我想我可以努力改变
Would you like to go to lunch sometime?
要改天一起吃午饭吗
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表