剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
I'm just not very good at public speaking and...
我只是在不擅长在公开场合演讲
Last chance, Jeffrey.
最后一次机会 杰夫瑞
Showtime.
表演开始
My name is Jeff Winger.
我叫杰夫·翁格
I recently became a four.
我刚成为四豆不久
Funny thing is, when I was a two,
有趣的是 当我还是二豆时
I didn't actually have any less.
我没感觉少什么
But I did have a lot of crazy friends.
但我却有很多疯狂的朋友
Hey, my name's Tommy Talouca.
你好 我是汤米·特鲁卡
I'm from hallway "C."
我是C厅的
I'm a two!
我是二豆
I got to get to the cafeteria before they run out of apples!
我得赶去食堂 不然苹果就被吃光了
What is with twos and apples?
二豆和苹果有什么问题呢
You're given three kinds of fruit.
你被赐予三种水果
Mix it up.
混起来嘛
Then you become a four.
然后你成了四豆
And you get that, uh... that four walk.
你迈起了四豆的方步
You know what I'm talking about? It's like this.
知道什么意思吧 就像这样
It's like one of these.
就像这种
And they got a little trail of twos behind them,
还有一帮二豆跟在屁♥股♥后边
And they're like "Hey, is there an apple up there?"
他们问 那边有苹果吃吗
Wow. What else is going on?
还有什么有趣的事呢
He's killing it.
他太棒了
There came a time
那个时候
when I has to a "Aks" Myself,
我不得不问自己
Did I even want to be a three?
我真的想成为三豆吗
Or did I just hate myself for being a two?
还是我讨厌自己是二豆
I don't know.
我不知道
All I know is...
我只知道
I sure do love them apples!
我真的喜欢吃苹果
Oh, the Koog "Approogs."
酷哥喜欢
That's a five!
给五豆
Yeah!
耶
Review. Review meow meow meow meow meow!
评论 评论喵喵喵喵喵
Review. Review meow meow meow meow meow!
评论 评论喵喵喵喵喵
Down here, guys.
击掌呗 伙计们
Yeah, yeah.
是啊 是啊
Can I get a picture?
能照张相吗
I want my future kids to know this happened.
我想让我未来的孩子了解这些
I admire your optimism, Garrett.
我佩服你的乐观 加瑞
What the hell? I don't want to hear it.
搞毛啊 我不想听
I got this far because I need to take Shirley down.
我走这么远 就是为了干掉雪瑞
What about everyone else? Look around you, Britta.
那其他人怎么办 看看吧 布雷塔
Everyone wanted this.
所有人都想要这个
Fives only, ma'am.
五豆准入 女士
Oh, great. Come on.
太好了 拜托啊
You...you think this system's gonna last forever?
你以为这一套体系真的会万古长存吗
I'm gonna free people's minds.
我要解放人们的思想
I'm a psych major. Words are my weapons.
我可是学心理学的 语言就是我的武器
I'm a security guard. Weapons are my weapons.
我是保安 武器就是我的武器
Welcome, fives,
五豆们 欢迎来到
to the inaugural fancy future dance.
幻想未来升级舞会
I'm glad you don't think making Jeff a five
很高兴你们没和其他人一样
was a mistake like everybody else.
觉得杰夫当五豆是个错误
I believe in taking risks.
我主张要勇于冒险
Yeah! Jeff's really cool.
对呀 杰夫超酷的
Couldn't help but notice that Shirley didn't clap
我不禁注意到在我表演之后
with the rest of you after my performance.
雪瑞居然没有和其他人一起鼓掌
Is she always so different?
她总是这么与众不同吗
If you talk to me, I can't concentrate on the dance moves.
如果你跟我说话 我就记不住舞步了
You don't believe the rumors, do you, Koogler,
你应该不会相信那些谣言吧 酷哥
that Jeff manipulated his way to the top?
传言说杰夫靠耍手段才升到了顶级
Shirley, I can hear what you're saying.
雪瑞 我全都能听到好吗
You're trying to manipulate someone
你现在才是在耍手段让大家以为
into thinking I'm manipulative.
我在耍手段
No one ever knows what you're talking about
从来没有人知道你在说什么
I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about.
我很肯定我完全不知道你在说什么
because you never say what you mean.
因为你从来不把话讲明白
Do you want to have this conversation,
你是想继续这段对话呢
or do you want to just keep flexing your veiny arms
还是想继续用你那血脉偾张的胳膊
and throwing out apples?
扔苹果玩呢
Tranquility is advancement.
平静就是进步
A happy three is a future four.
一个快乐的三豆就是未来的四豆
Twos and threes, you're accepting a life you don't have to live!
二豆三豆们 你们正在过不应该过的生活
Stand up for yourselves!
为你们自己奋战吧
Really?
不是吧你们
Ugh, fine.
行 算你们狠
Give me that. Hey!
把这个给我 喂
You're all alive!
你们都是鲜活的人
You are all alive!
你们都是鲜活的人
Look at the mustard on my face, but listen to my words.
看着我脸上的芥末酱 仔细听我说的话
You're one of the angriest, most vindictive...
你是最愤怒 最腹黑...
You're the angry one,
你才是愤怒的那个
because the rules got changed on you, Winger.
因为你的规则被改变了 翁格
You can't just be cool and be in charge now.
你现在不能扮酷当领导了
No, you have to gossip and give out food
才不是 你才得靠八卦和分发食物
and make people feel guilty. Okay, yeah.
然后让人们心怀愧疚 是吗
I bust my ass making a world full of selfish idiots
我呕心沥血就为了让一个全是自私白♥痴♥的世界
remember my name! Fine.
铭记住我的芳名 很好
Call it hard work, but don't tell me the system
你可真努力啊 但是别跟我说是这种
Measures who's nice.
靠评价人品的系统
Actually, it kind of does.
其实 这系统挺管用的
Security, banish them to the outlands
保安 把他们流放荒土
with the rest of the ones!
跟那些下人一起过活吧
Oh, no!
不要
Okay, okay, okay. No! No!
好好好 不要啊
Ladies and gentlemen, please put your tray tables
女士们先生们 用你们的餐盘
in their party positions...
占据他们的位置吧
So sayeth captain Koogler.
敬酷哥船长
Actually, keep the tray tables where they are, Koogler.
请将餐盘保留原地吧 酷哥
The rule of the fives is over!
五豆的统治已经结束了
Long live the review-lution!
评论革命万岁
No! That comes down?
不可以 居然掉下来了
Okay, okay, all right, all right,
好好好 好啦好啦
All right, all right!
行了行了
Happy?
高兴吗
Are you happy?
你高兴吗
Look, I knew you couldn't go to that stupid dinner.
我知道你参加不了那个白♥痴♥晚饭
That's why I didn't invite you.
所以我才没邀请你
It's nice to be invited anyway.
但被邀请总是好的
Sure, if you're a control freak.
行啊 如果你是个控制狂的话
Oh, and you clearly hate control.
很显然你讨厌控制是吧
No.
错
I love it.
我爱控制
I guess it's easy to pretend that you don't when you got it.
我想当人掌控一切时是很容易假装不在乎的
You'd think we'd be better friends
你有没有觉得咱俩更应该当朋友
because we're both such big fans of the same thing.
因为你我都对同一样东西痴迷不已
You there! Ones!
你俩 一豆们
You are permitted back indoors by decree of Britta,
你们可以回屋里了 此乃奉布雷塔之命
the mother of ones.
至高无上的妈妈桑
And do I hear correctly that as a five,
我听的没错吧 作为一个五豆
you felt you could park in handicap spots?
你觉得自己有权在残疾人停车位停车是吗
Well, you see, that's just part of the Koogler style.
话说 这只是酷哥派的一部分而已
It's human crap style. Rate him!
这是人♥渣♥派 给他评豆
Well, that's low.
太低了吧
All fives must be cleansed of their five filth
所有的五豆必须清洗他们肮脏的五豆身份
and reduced to oneness.
将其减至一豆
Jeff. Hey, Shirley.
杰夫 雪瑞
I'm not a five anymore. I'm a one like everyone else.
我不再是五豆了 我跟其他人一样都是一豆
I'm like everyone else.
我现在跟其他人一样了
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表