剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Well, that was a weird afternoon.
这个下午真诡异
I guess I knew Pierce was part of a weird, futuristic cult,
虽然我知道皮尔斯加入了诡异虚幻的组织
but I wasn't prepared for a funeral
但我还是没想到在葬礼上
with so much beeping.
居然会有这么多爆粗
Well, let's not judge.
别说人家了
Everyone has a right to whatever fake religion
每个人都有权利去选择
they delusionally choose.
幻想中的虚假信仰
Abed, you were by the coffin for a long time.
阿布蒂 你站在棺材那里好久呢
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I'm okay. Although...
我没事 不过...
Troy and Abed are in mourning...
特洛伊和阿布蒂在悼念...
Will you guys please stop doing that?
你们别这样了行不行
I can't believe you did during your eulogy.
在葬礼致辞时居然还和声
So uncomfortable.
太不合适了
I don't think the audience got that we were singing
我觉得听众似乎没感受到
"Mourning" with a "U".
「悼念」里「悼」是重音
You were singing "Mourning" with a "U"?
你的重音在「悼」上吗
Oh, no.
天哪
I still don't fully understand the laser lotus theology.
我还是不理解激光莲座佛学到底是什么
So Pierce's body is in the coffin,
所以皮尔斯躺在棺材里
and we buried it,
我们把棺材埋了
but this energon pod contains his life...
可是一个能量罐会储存他的...
vapor?
身体蒸汽
Yeah, it's all right here
没错 都写在他们分发的
in this incredibly persuasive literature they passed out.
这份甚有说服力的宣传册里了
Once you reach level 16,
一旦达到16级
you can see the Color Blurble.
就可以看到「三眼蓝绿怪」
Of all the ridiculous cartoon nonsense.
卡♥通♥片什么的都是骗小孩的
If there is a blurble, the lord keeps it hidden for a reason.
上帝不让这种动物出现是有原因的
What up, n-bombs?
各位怎么样啊
How was the funeral? Awesome?
葬礼怎么样 是不是很爽
No, Chang, our friend's funeral was not awesome.
昌 朋友的葬礼怎么可能爽
It was deeply sad. You know, funeral style.
很伤感 就是正常葬礼的感觉
Excuse me. I thought you guys hated Pierce.
拜托 你们不是很讨厌皮尔斯吗
We did not hate Pierce. Craziness.
我们根本不讨厌他 别瞎说
All right, are you sure you guys aren't
你们现在这个态度
just doing the "Respect the dead" Jig-a-lig?
只是在假装「尊敬逝者」吧
I think you have us mistaken for you, Chang.
我们可不是你 昌
I don't know.
是吗
I definitely remember you complaining about him
可是我记得 你们抱怨过他
a lot.
很多次
We complained about him when he was alive.
那都是他还活着的时候
This is different.
现在不一样了
Can't believe we'll never see him again.
我们居然再也无法见到他了
Just a reminder you gotta live life to the fullest.
人生苦短 要抓紧时间享乐
By the time Pierce was my age,
皮尔斯在我这么大的时候
he had already been fired from 15 jobs.
他已经被十五家公♥司♥辞退
I've only seen two Police Academies.
我却只看过两部「学警出更」[共七部]
The last two.
最新两部
Well, he's gone too soon but won't be soon forgotten.
他英年早逝 却会久久长存于我们心中
I would say you're quite correct, Mr. Winger.
你说得很对 翁格先生
Who the hell are you?
你谁啊
My name is Mr. Stone.
我叫斯通先生
That's easy for you to say.
你说得倒轻巧
And for us to say.
我们叫着也不累
I work for Mr. Hawthorne.
我为霍桑先生工作
He specified in his will that no matter
他在遗嘱中强调
how natural in appearance
不管他的死亡状况
the circumstances of his death,
看起来多么正常
a private inquest should be conducted
一定要进行私密调查
to determine whether any one of you,
确定他生前的学习小组成员
his former study group, murdered him.
是否对他进行了杀害
What?
什么
To be cleared, you must all submit to a polygraph test.
首先 你们都将与测谎仪连接
Aw, schnizzle.
我勒个去
You guys are in trouble!
你们有麻烦了
Later.
回见
Mr. Chang, I presume.
你应该就是昌老师吧
You're also listed as a suspect
你也是嫌疑人之一
and requested to participate.
请配合调查
Fine, but I ask the questions.
好吧 不过问题由我来问
I'm afraid I can't allow that.
这恐怕不行
All right, then just the "Fine" Part.
那好吧 后半句当我没说
We're losing Pierce!
天哪 皮尔斯要撒气了
Everyone, quickly!
快点
Someone get a balloon.
快去拿个气球来
I always wanted to try a polygraph.
我一直挺想试试测谎仪的
They're like the pie fight of cop movies.
就像警♥匪♥片里的抓小偷桥段
Or the acupuncture of the legal system.
或者是法律体系的针灸疗程
I can't believe Pierce would think we might murder him.
皮尔斯居然觉得我们会杀他
Yeah, what a waste of murder.
是啊 根本用不着杀
I mean, he was, like, 79.
他都79岁高龄了吧
I don't suppose anyone wants to know
虽然你们可能都不在意
I consider this a violation.
但我觉得这属于诽谤
Come on, it's just Pierce being Pierce.
算了 皮尔斯就是这个性格
It's his final wish.
这也是他的遗愿
If I had a final wish, I'd use it to stay alive.
我的遗愿一定会是继续活下去
Let's do it. How do we begin?
那就开始吧 从谁开始呢
We're to start with Miss Perry.
我们从派利小姐开始
State your name. Britta Perry.
你的姓名是 布雷塔·派利
Have you ever had any thoughts of violence
你对皮尔斯·霍桑先生
towards Pierce Hawthorne?
是否有过暴♥力♥倾向
No. Lie.
没有 谎言
I mean, I may have wanted to slap him now and again,
好吧 我有时候可能会想要扇他耳光
but I didn't kill him.
但我没杀他
In all your sexual fantasies about Pierce Hawthorne,
你以皮尔斯·霍桑为对象进行的性幻想中
none of them involved his murder?
没有谋杀他的情节吗
What? No.
什么 没有
But you have had sexual fantasies
不过你确实对霍桑先生
about Mr. Hawthorne.
有过性幻想
No! What kind of question is that?
没有 你这是什么问题
I'm asking the questions
我可以向你保证
just as mr. Hawthorne wrote them down,
我提出的一切问题
I assure you.
都出自霍桑先生之手
Mr. Winger, state your name.
翁格先生 你的名字
Jeffrey winger.
杰夫瑞·翁格
Are you gay? No.
你是基佬吗 不是
Are you sure you're not gay? Yes.
你确定你不是基佬吗 确定
Gay murderer says what. What?
基佬凶手的话可信吗 什么
He's telling the truth.
他说的是实话
I've been instructed to point out that that means you're gay.
我受到指示必须指出你就是基佬
Ms. Bennett.
伯纳德太太
State your name. Shirley Bennett.
你的全名 雪瑞·伯纳德
Are you a dishonest person?
你不诚实 对吗
No. She thinks that's true.
不对 她内心承认了
Uh, you could have just said no.
你想怎么说都行
I'm watching you acting scientific
我都看着呢 你假装摆弄科学仪器
and then adding your little every now and again.
时不时加入自己的主观色彩
Huh? Continue.
对吧 继续
Is it true that you're a platinum level donor
你是反堕胎组织「爱护胎儿」的白金级
with the pro-life organization prenatal patriots.org?
捐赠者 该事是否属实
What? Keep it cool, girls.
什么 淡定 姐们儿
It's my money. It's my choice.
钱是我的 怎么花是我的事
Yeah, well, if I wanted the government in my uterus,
对 如果想让政♥府♥关心我的子♥宫♥
I'd fill it with oil and Hispanic voters.
我直接在里面填满票子和拉美选民就好了
Keep it frosty, ladies.
姑娘们 冷静点
Don't let your goats get gotched.
控制好情绪
Mr. Barnes, state your name.
巴恩斯先生 你的全名
Troy Barnes.
特洛伊·巴恩斯
D'oh! I meant to say, "Butts Carlton."
靠 我本来想说「屁卡」的
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表