剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
It doesn't hurt because it isn't real.
都是假的不会痛
Good job, Wingman.
干的好 大翁翼
Thank you, Duke. G.I. Joe is my entire life.
谢谢你 公爵 特种部队就是我的生命
Yo, Joe!
哟 乔
All other figures and vehicles sold separately.
所有人物角色和座驾均为单独发♥售♥
Wingman, what happened? I don't know.
大翁翼 发生什么事了 我不知道
He clearly has a connection to the non-cartoon reality.
显然他是和非卡♥通♥世界连接了
When I mentioned greenda--
当我提到格林...
Shut up. Stop saying that word.
闭嘴 不许说那个词
You're some kind of demon man,
你就是个魔鬼人
And--and your outfit is three layers of racist.
你的服装简直是第三层次的种族歧视
Oh, my god, he's having an attack.
天啊 他又犯病了
Jeff, can you hear us? It's Annie.
杰夫 能听到我们说话吗 我是安妮
What did you just call me?
你刚刚叫我什么
Jeffrey, do you know where you are?
杰夫瑞 你知道你现在在哪吗
Be quiet. Leave me alone.
安静 别打扰我
I-I don't belong here. I belong in G.I. Joe.
我不属于这里 我属于特种部队
Ow! And don't touch me. Who wears a saw on their arm?
啊 别碰我 谁家胳膊上按电锯啊
The first time I met Destro,
我第一次遇见迪斯特罗
He asked me if he should have
他问我 是不是应该
his entire head coated in chrome.
把脑袋都镀上铬
I said, "No. How would you do that?"
我说 不行 你要怎么做
how would that even work?
那怎么可能呢
Look, I'm not good at eulogies
那啥 我不太会致悼词
Because I've never had to give one.
因为我没致过悼词
All I want to know is, how did G.I. Joe do this?
我想知道的是 特种部队该怎么做啊
We've been shooting at each other and missing for 20 years.
我们互相打来打去的 都二十年了
Now all of a sudden--
现在又突然...
Unbelievable. What?
难以置信 干嘛
Cobra Commander,
眼鏡蛇指挥官
It's Vice Cobra Assistant Commander.
我是眼镜蛇副助理指挥官
We just got a very interesting energy surge
我们接收到了一组异常的能量波
at the Greendale site.
在格林德尔地区
Oh, okay. That's super fascinating.
是吗 这也太有意思了
Um, Destro's dead!
迪斯特罗已经死了
Oh, my Gosh, Destro? Were you guys close?
天哪 迪斯特罗 你俩很要好吗
Were we close? Yes!
我们要好吗 要好
What kind of a question is--
这是什么鸟问题
Okay, fine. I loved him!
好吧 我爱过他
Is that what you want to hear?
你们不就想知道这个嘛
Called it.
我就说嘛
And we are going to find out how this happened,
我们要弄清这到底是怎么回事
And G.I. Joe is going to pay-bra!
特种部队一定会付出奶罩的
I riffed that.
我随口说的
No wrong answers.
没有错误答案
It's a condition that comes on
当你到达一定体重时
when you get to a certain weight.
会发生这种状况
Oh, I see.
哦 这样啊
So is there a Mr. Tightship, or...
那么敢问你有心上人了吗 还是...
That's a code three.
三号♥警报
Cobra forces are infiltrating the base.
眼镜蛇部队侵入基地
Cobra!
眼镜蛇
Avenge my totally platonic friend!
为我的蓝颜知己报仇
Oh, great, and we're stuck in here.
真够了 咱们被困在这里了
We don't have to be.
不会的
For 15 years, I have used my trademark tablespoon
十五年来 我用我的名牌汤匙
to excavate a tunnel,
挖了个隧♥道♥
swallowing handfuls of dirt and rock with my meals
土坷垃石子拌饭吃
and listening only to SmashMouth
只听「破嘴乐队」的歌♥
in order to justify this poster.
就为了能贴上这张海报
Now I am within inches of reaching the...
现在我只剩几英寸就能打通...
Come on, if we help save the base,
快来 如果我们帮助保卫基地
maybe they'll let us be G.I. Joes again.
没准他们会让我们重回特种部队
Battle stations!
战斗位置就位
Snakes at 6:00.
六点方向有恶蛇
Okay, now remember-don't kill anybody.
好 记住 不许杀人
Just lay down a suppressive fire, like this.
只需压制住火力就好 像这样
Oh, my Gosh! I'm sorry.
天哪 抱歉
Oh, God.
上帝啊
Oh, man. Oh, darn it.
我晕 我擦
Yeah, I'd say they're suppressed.
要我说他们确实被镇♥压♥住了
Jeez. Aw, was that Lifeline?
呀 嗷那个是「救星」咩
Sorry!
对不住啦
Someone's killing people.
有人在搞大屠♥杀♥
It's Wingman! He's escaped!
是大翁翼 他越狱了
Lay down a suppressive fire!
压制火力
They're suppressive firing at us!
他们在火力压制我们
I think we'll be okay.
我觉得咱们不会有事的
Remember, this is all just a cartoon
记住 这只是一部关于动作人偶玩具的
about action figures for kids.
儿童卡♥通♥片而已
Shut up, Fourth Wall,
闭嘴 第四墙
and get into the new G.I. Joe Submachopter
赶紧登上特种部队新型冲锋战机
with twin rocket launchers and rotating attack jet.
配备一对火箭炮 外加旋转喷射器
All I want to do is be a good G.I. Joe.
我只想做一个优秀的特种兵
What's wrong with me?
我到底是怎么了
I'm not sure, but I think our answers will be at Greendale.
不清楚 不过我觉得一切答案尽在格林德尔
Shouldn't somebody be flying the plane?
话说没人负责开飞机吗
It's submachopter. Whatever.
这是冲锋战机 管他呢
Will somebody grab the stick?
有没有人能抓住那个杆子
I don't wanna die up here! Oh, Lord!
我可不想魂断蓝天 上帝啊
The G.I. Joe mutineers are even worse than Cobra
特种部队反叛者比眼镜蛇更邪恶
because they're traitors.
因为他们都是叛徒
Buzzkill... All government is a lie.
扫兴姐 所有政♥府♥都满口谎言
Tightship...
模范妹
I control everything, or else!
我要控制一切 或其他什么的
Three Kids... My family comes first.
三娃娘 我的家人永远排第一位
Fourth Wall...
第四墙
Doesn't this guy also do the voice for He-Man commercials?
这个人是不是也给希曼的广♥告♥配过音
And their nefarious,
以及他们邪恶无比
ruthless leader, Wingman.
冷酷无情的头儿 大翁翼
Hey, that's not true!
不是这样的
I love G.I. Joe!
我爱「特种部队」
I don't know, man. Seems like you hate it.
这可说不准 看起来你恨它
This is all a misunderstanding.
这都是误会
Tell it to the judge.
跟法官说去吧
Everything is sold separately. Assembly required.
所有组件均单独发♥售♥ 需要组装
Nothing is happening.
天下太平
Cartoon coffee?
要喝卡♥通♥咖啡吗
Tightship is piloting the submachopter.
模范妹在驾驶冲锋战机
At first it was Buzzkill, but she almost crashed five times,
一开始是扫兴姐 但她几乎坠了五回机
and when we pointed it out,
我们一跟她挑明
she called us sexist and went to the bathroom.
她说我们性别歧视 就去卫生间了
You know she's smoking in there, right?
你也知道她是在里面抽烟呢 对吧
She broke the detector. That's a federal crime.
她弄坏了烟雾报♥警♥器 简直是联邦犯罪
I keep having these visions.
我老是出现这些幻觉
Kids, little boys...
小孩子 小男孩
Uh, are these visions we should share with the authorities?
这些幻觉是不是该上报当局
I want to go to this Greendale place now.
我想去那个叫格林德尔的地方
We're on our way.
我们正在路上
Do you remember Greendale, Jeffrey?
你还记得格林德尔吗 杰夫瑞
Why did you call me that? What's with you people?
你干嘛老喊我这个名 你们这帮人闹哪样
What do you mean, "You people"?
「你们这帮人」是什么意思啊
Oh! Nice.
嗷 赞
That's the entrance to the excavation site.
这里是通往挖掘场的入口
How do we get past those guards?
我们怎么冲过那些守卫
I think I got an idea.
我有个主意
Your idea was doing exactly what we did
你所谓的主意不就是
to those other guards back at headquarters?
之前我们对付总部守卫的方法吗
It was proven effective.
这主意证明效果显著
I don't know, seems kind of cheap.
我不晓得 感觉好掉价
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表