剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Damn it. You're still traveling north
该死 你们继续沿着
along the narrow cliff edges of the Hawthorne mountains.
霍桑山狭窄的悬崖向北前行
Okay, I'll roll for any encounters.
我掷骰子看看遇到谁
I'd like to cast a healing spell on Fibrosis.
我想给「纤维瘤」施疗伤咒
Thank you.
谢谢
But I'm not gonna help you kick your dad out of your life.
但我不会帮忙把你♥爸♥打败的
I don't think this competition is healthy,
我认为这样的竞争不健康
and I don't think what you did back there was cool.
我认为你刚刚那样做很逊
Look, you think I'm the bad guy
你认为儿子生日派对
because I didn't invite him to my son's birthday.
我没邀请他 我就成了坏人
But you know where he was for most of my birthdays?
但你知道我过生日时他在哪儿吗
Little place that rhymes with "Not there."
他在一个与「不在场」押韵的地方
Times square?
时代广场吗
The four of you hear an ominous screeching.
你们四个听到了不详的尖叫声
Moving upward into view,
然后你们看到了
three huge, white arachnids with eagle wings.
三只巨大的白色蜘蛛 长着鹰翼
Sky spiders.
是飞蛛
I draw my sword...
我拔出了剑
And I cry out, "Back, eight-legged demons!
吼道 「给我退后 八腿怪物
"I will not scoop you up with a catalogue
否则我会用剑削掉你们的腿
and let you outside on this day!"
今日之内 了结你们」
Stay your blade, Joseph Gordon.
收起剑吧 约瑟夫·戈登
Sky spiders are as frightened of us as we are of them.
我们惧怕飞蛛 飞蛛也惧怕我们
Plus they eat all the sky mosquitoes.
再说 天空里的蚊子多亏它们清理
I cast speak with monsters,
我施用怪兽对话咒语
and I say, "Hello.
我说 「你好
You're looking well."
你看起来不错」
The lead spider bends four knees
为首的蜘蛛弯下了一半膝盖
and twitches its hairy ovipositor,
扭动着它多毛的产卵器
rhythmically secreting and retracting
开始缓慢地收回了
a giant droplet...or drop... of silk.
之前放出的一大坨...蛛丝
Oh. Fibrosis, as a ranger,
好恶心 纤维瘤 作为一名游侠
you recognize this as the arachnid's signal
你看懂了飞蛛的这个动作
of submission.
代表着顺从
Oh. Nice work, Tristram.
是吗 真不错 特里斯坦
Damn, you made that sky spider your bitch, yo!
牛逼 那只飞蛛完全对你服服帖帖了
You've tracked the Hobgoblins to this shack.
你们尾随着大哥布林到了这间小屋
One guard hob-guards the door.
有一名守卫在门口「哥守」
That's what they call guarding.
就是看守的意思
Go. Sniper arrow on the guard.
行动 狙击手向守卫射箭
It strikes true. The guard drops.
成功击中 守卫被拿下
I move to the doorway. Detect traps.
我移♥动♥到门口 勘察是否有陷阱
None detected. I enter.
没有陷阱 进入
Left flank. Right!
转向左侧 右侧
One Hobgoblin, facing east.
有只大哥布林 面朝东
Backstab. Double damage.
背刺 双重伤害
Critical hit. He's dead.
重大伤害 它死了
Footsteps behind the door to the north.
北面的门后传来脚步声
I notch two arrows.
我搭好了两支箭
I climb the walls to get above the door.
我爬上了墙 要翻过去
Five goblins enter from the north.
有两只哥布林从北面袭来
I fire. Both arrows hit.
射箭 两支箭均命中目标
Cleave! You kill one
横斩 杀死一只
and wound another.
另一只负伤
I drop on the last one and grapple.
我跳在了最后一只身上 进行击打
You got ahold of him. This one is for Crouton.
你抓住了它 这只为祭奠面包丁的亡魂
With his dying breath, he utters...
他奄奄一息地说道
"The Dark Lord will kill you all."
「黑暗之王 会杀死你们」
Wait, these things can talk?
等等 这玩意儿会说话
I want two taken alive. I want to try something.
留两只活口 我想试个办法
Hi.
你好
I'm Tiny Nuggins.
我是小纳金斯
I'm gonna put my dagger down right here,
我把我的匕♥首♥放在这里
so we can just talk.
我们可以聊聊吗
Human trash.
垃圾人类
Yeah, look, I'm gonna give it to you straight.
这样吧 我直接跟你说
We're looking for a Necromancer.
我们在找一名亡灵法师
We don't need two goblins to find him.
两只哥布林的帮忙有点多余了
So between you and your friend, who do you think's the most useful?
所以你觉得你和你的朋友 谁更有用呢
Man, your friend sure can talk.
你的朋友可真能说
Liar. He'll never turn. Oh, yeah,
少来 他绝不会背叛我 是吗
because of that famous goblin loyalty.
因为你们哥布林都很忠诚是吗
I could never drive a wedge between you
你们并肩战斗 与子同袍
and some guy from work.
我压根就离间不了是吗
Uh, I was best man at that guy's wedding.
他结婚的时候我可是伴郎
Your friend says you just got married.
你朋友说你结婚了
Congratulations. Too bad about the food.
祝贺你 虽然饭菜太糟烂了
I hope your flesh rots in...
你们就等着腐烂在...
Wait. What about the food?
等等 饭菜怎么了
Oh, I guess he didn't like your wedding toast.
他似乎不喜欢你婚宴上的致辞
Golbak said that?
格巴克说的吗
Klang doesn't approve of you and Lisa, Golbak,
克朗并不支持你跟丽萨在一起 格巴克
and I don't get the sense
我寻思着他这样
it's because of his feelings for you.
应该跟你俩的感情没什么关系
You know, I think about Lisa,
其实 想象一下丽萨
sitting in that hole in Darktooth Canyon
坐在暗牙峡谷的山洞里
with little Framrok and Griknog
身边有两只小崽子
rolling about on the wolf pelts.
在狼皮地毯上滚来滚去
Come on, between you and me,
你悄悄跟我说一句
which one do you think is yours?
你觉得哪个崽子是你亲生的
No!
不
I know where the tower is.
我知道那座塔在哪里
The sky spiders have flown you
飞蛛载着你们飞翔
as far as their complex religion allows.
飞到了尽可能远的地方
They set you down and express through intricate prancing
它们将你们放下 并用复杂的跳跃动作
directions to the tower.
指明了塔的方向
Yes.
太棒了
Father, forgive me.
父亲 原谅我
I have traveled so far from you.
我已经离你太远
How many game days since the skull river ripped us apart?
自从枯骨河将我们分开 已过去多少游戏日
How many real hours since I've gone pee?
现实生活中 距离我上次去厕所多久了
We seek this Necromancer. Why?
我们要寻找亡灵法师 为何呢
Why?
为何
Our reasons are dreams, our dreams, dust.
只为了所谓的梦想 梦想皆尘土
I send word on wings of sparrows,
我将思念之语寄托于燕子
in hopes they might find you.
但愿它们能寻到你
Abed says the odds are near impossible.
阿布蒂说希望极为渺茫
That's enough for me.
但我心足矣
Should you receive this message,
如果你收到了我的信
I know of a way to reunite.
我知道重聚的方法了
According to my character sheet,
我的角色属性栏中写着
if I rub the blade of our magic family sword
如果我擦拭祖传宝剑的剑刃
while you rub the hilt,
与此同时你也在摩挲剑柄
twin beacons of light will reveal our locations to each other.
就会有两束光芒 照亮我俩之间的路
Each night, I will think of you and rub,
每晚我一边想你 一边拭剑不止
praying for the night fate
祈祷着命运
will find us rubbing together.
能让我们同摩挲 共擦拭
Your son, joseph Gordon Diehard.
儿 约瑟夫·戈登·虎胆龙威敬上
Something strange has happened.
发生了一件很奇怪的事
A sparrow lands on Riggs Diehard's shoulder.
一只燕子落在了里格斯·虎胆龙威的肩上
It carries a note.
它带来了一封信
Abed, I... rub my sword's hilt?
阿布蒂 我...摩挲剑柄
A beam of light shoots out from your location,
你所站之处发出一束光芒
as the hilt of Diehard seeks its blade.
虎胆龙威之剑柄要找寻剑刃了
The beam arcs and meets an equal beam
这束光芒不断前行 在北边树林里
in the woods to the north.
与另一束光芒相遇
Is that where the others are?
他们就在那里吗
Yes, 10 miles away, same as you.
没错 他们离塔同样仅十英里远
So we'll be arriving at the tower...
所以我们到达塔时...
At the same time tomorrow morning.
他们也会在明早同时抵达
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表