剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
I mean, he seemed scared to smell that flower
他貌似害怕闻那朵花
but happy to get shot.
但却愿意被枪击
He's a complex performer.
他是个复杂的演员
He'll give you The Rock, Con Air, then Face Off,
演了「勇闯夺命岛」「空中监狱」和「变脸」
and you think you understand, but then Windtalkers,
你以为了解他了 他又去演了「风语者」
Guarding Tess, The Wicker Man.
「第♥一♥夫♥人♥的保镖 」 「异教♥徒♥」
He begs you to stop watching, but you can't.
他祈求大家不要去看 但你欲罢不能
That was an odd choice.
这个选择很蹊跷
Would you say it was odd good or odd bad?
这个蹊跷是褒义还是贬义
Maybe he's just good in good movies
也许他在好电影里演得好
and then acts crazy in crap to make drug money.
然后瞎演几部烂片挣点白粉钱
But is he good, or is he bad? Every actor is something.
但他到底是不是好演员 每个演员都有定论
Robert Downey Jr., good, Jim Belushi, bad.
小罗伯特·唐尼好 吉姆·贝鲁西不好
Van Damme, the good kind of bad,
尚格·云顿 正面角色演得差
Johnny Depp, the bad kind of good.
强尼·德普 反派演得好
There's a spectrum, and Cage is on it.
就这么个范围 凯奇也在其中
I just have to find him.
我只需把他找出来就行
I'm gonna go check on Jeff.
我去问问杰夫
Hello. hey, Jeff, how's the old curriculum going?
喂 杰夫 旧课程进行得如何呀
Great. Consider our nation's youth pre-inspired.
棒极了 我国青年都已经洗好脑了
Want a refill, Winger?
要续杯吗 翁格
Is that Hickey? Yeah.
是汉基吗 对啊
We're working on syllabuses.
我俩一起研究「教学捣肛」呢
Hey, let's turd some lockers!
咱们去储物柜里拉粑粑去
Gotta go! Teacher thing!
挂了哈 为师去干正经事了
It's "Syllabi."
是教学大纲啦
Guterman. Droppin' mad science?
古特曼 搞疯狂科学去呀
Ooh, Elaine, take it easy on the Oxford commas.
伊莱恩 小心使用「牛津逗号♥」啦
Hey, walk, don't run, Mister! This isn't a racetrack!
慢慢走 别跑 先生们 这又不是跑道
Okay, Dangerous Minds, let's break into groups,
好了 危险游戏 咱们先分组
Discuss Chapter One, and if you are lucky,
讨论第一章 如果你们够幸运
we might sneak in a little Planet Earth.
咱们没准儿再看会儿「行星地球」
Any questions?
有问题吗
Just a few.
就几句
Ahh, she in your class, yo!
原来她在你班上哟
So I guess, just...
那么我想 应该...
Read Chapter One.
阅读第一章
And memorize the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.
背诵「联邦民事诉讼程序法」
Class dismissed.
下课
Not so fast, Jeff.
别那么着急 杰夫
I assume you know why I'm keeping you after class.
我想你也知道为什么我要留你的堂
Not really.
不知道
Ski Cap and White Dave got lots of stuff wrong too.
帽哥和白戴夫也犯了不少错啊
You're the teacher, Jeff.
你可是老师啊 杰夫
You don't have to rub it in.
你也没必要反复强调吧
What I saw today was embarrassing.
今天我看到这一切真是让人脸红
You were late, you clearly had no idea...
你上课迟到 很显然你完全不知道...
Hey!
喂
You had no idea what tort reform meant,
你完全不晓得什么叫「侵权法改革」
And when I asked you to explain the Sixth Amendment,
当我要你解释一下「第六条修正案」时
You pled the Fifth! I know my rights.
你辩的是第五条 我知道我的权利
No, you don't. That's the problem.
你不知道 这就是问题所在
Here. I gathered some materials.
给 我收集了一些资料
Tomorrow morning, before class,
明天一早 上课之前
I need to verify that you know enough to teach.
我需要确定你有足够的知识可以教人
You're gonna quiz me? You're the worst.
你居然要考我 你是坏人
I wish Troy was in my class instead of you!
我希望特洛伊在我课堂上而不是你
I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her,
我恨她 恨她恨她恨她
I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her.
我恨她 恨她恨她恨她
Hey, wait, I warned you to separate these worlds.
等下 我警告过你要区分好彼此的世界
She's lead, we're chalk.
她是优等生 咱们才是老大
She needs to be taken out.
应该把她踢出去
Of your class. I say minus her.
踢出你的课堂 我是指给她减分
Minus her? Give her Aminuses.
减分 给她个A减
It'll drive her nuts, she'll drop.
肯定让她抓狂 然后弃课
She'll call me on it. She'll report me.
她会来跟我闹 她会告我的状
Teachers don't have to explain minuses.
老师从来都不用解释为啥给减分
Why do you think we invented 'em?
不然你以为为什么要发明教师这个职业
She's my friend. Eh.
她是我朋友 切
You like the Leonard meatballs?
你喜欢伦纳德的肉丸子不
They added something special.
里面加了很特别的料
It's Leonard.
伦纳德的肉
Come on, I'm just messing with you.
我跟你开玩笑呢
You done with your bit? I'd like my earring back.
搞定了没 把我的耳环还回来
Yeah?
是吧
Go get your earring, you piece of human garbage.
去捡呀 你个人♥渣♥
Oh, my God.
天哪
Okay, hey, I have a working theory,
嘿 我得出一个规律
And don't react until you've heard the whole thing.
在没听完全部内容之前不要随便反应
If you watch closely, at the seven-minute mark in Snake Eyes,
如果你仔细看「蛇眼」的第七分钟
You'll notice the moment where an alien arm could've come up and...
你会注意到当外星人胳膊出现时是不可能
Abed, this isn't worth it.
阿布蒂 这样不值得
Maybe Nicolas Cage is just... crazy.
也许尼古拉斯·凯奇只是 疯了而已
All actors are crazy, Annie. Some crazy actors are good,
所有演员都是疯子 安妮 有些疯得好
some are bad, but none of them are neither.
有些疯得坏 没有人两个都没有
There's no such thing as both, so which one is...
也没有人两个都是 所以哪一种是...
Nicolas Cage, huh? Oh! Oh!
尼古拉斯·凯奇 嗷嗷
Okay, so break into groups,
好了 分成小组
and then, you guys quiz each other.
然后呢 你们互相考对方
Mr. Winger, is that really the best use of our time?
翁格先生 这是对宝贵时间的最好利用吗
Seems like the value of having you here is...
看来你在这里的价值也不过是...
I think my value as a teacher is to teach you how to learn.
我觉得我作为老师的价值就是教你们如何学习
I think you're telling us we should teach ourselves.
我觉得你说的是我们应该自己教自己
I don't think you're gonna learn if I tell you how to think.
如果我告诉你该怎么想 你是学不到东西的
I think if you tell us what you think,
我觉得如果你告诉我们你的想法
then we'll learn that.
我们会学习到的
I thought you should break into groups,
我觉得你们应该分成小组
but you failed to learn that, so your theory's invalid.
如果你学不到的话 那你的推理就不能成立
Ooh, snap.
够拽哦
Break into groups.
分成小组
Mr. Winger, how did you do that?
翁格先生 你是怎么做到的
Do what? You won an argument against Annie Edison.
什么 你跟安妮·埃迪生辩论吵赢了耶
You don't argue with Annie, Garrett,
不要跟安妮吵架 加瑞
you let her argue with herself until she loses.
你让她自己跟自己吵 直到她输掉就好
You can win by not arguing? Yeah, Ski Cap.
你不用吵都能赢 没错 帽哥
Anyone that tries to argue has already lost,
想吵架的就已经先输掉了
because they pick an argument to lose.
因为他们选择了一场要输的辩论
I mean, that's why I never lost a case.
所以说 我从来不输官司
Prosecutors beat themselves, because they d...here.
公诉人会自己打败自己 因为他们...
Because they draw a circle
因为他们画了个圈
around something called "The truth,"
框住一些叫做「真♥相♥」的东西
And they say that everything outside it is a lie.
他们声称圆圈之外的都是谎言
Annie.
安妮
Don't cry, you were right.
别哭了 你是对的
I actually might enjoy teaching.
我真的挺喜欢教书
I'm not crying because of you.
我哭不是因为你
I got this from Professor Hickey.
我从汉基教授那里得了这个
What the hell? He gave you a dead rat?
搞什么鬼 他给了你一只死耗子
No, this is my witness intimidation project.
不是 这是我的证人恐吓作业
He gave me this.
他给了我这个
A-minus.
A减
I guess I overextended my schedule.
我想是我的课业太多了
I'm sorry, Jeff. I have to drop your class.
抱歉了 杰夫 我得退掉你的课了
Okay, thoughts on Nicolas Cage.
好 谈谈对尼古拉斯·凯奇的感想吧
I think he's a genius.
我觉得他是个天才
I mean, he keeps getting hired for some reason,
我是说 他一直能拍片总是有原因的
and it's not because of his hair.
而且绝不是因为他的头发
I don't know, if I was in 70 films over 30 years,
我可不晓得 如果我能三十年拍七十部电影
and I spent each one talking at random volumes,
而且每部我说话的音量都不一样
I might accidentally win an Oscar.
没准儿我能赢个奥斯卡的吧
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表