剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
It entitles you to $5 footlongs for life.
你可以凭此卡终生享有五美元一英尺的优♥惠♥
For life, Mr. Winger, for life.
终生哦 翁格先生 终生
So... what are you going to do?
大家都有什么打算
I'm thinking I'm gonna transfer to City College,
我想我要转学到城市学院
but I'm knowing I'm gonna be a bartender.
但是我知道我以后会成为一个酒保
You?
你呢
Subway offered me a job.
赛百味给了我一份工作
Nice.
不错嘛
I'm worried about Abed and Annie.
我很担心阿布蒂和安妮
They're not ready for this to end.
他们还没做好学校关门的准备
Yeah, they're part of the adulthood-begins-at-30 generation.
是啊 他们是「三十岁才成年」的那一代人
I'm--I'm actually looking forward to a little bit of--
其实我挺期待能有那么一点...
Sanity? Yes, sanity.
理智 对 理智
Yeah, I mean, it's over, but on the other hand,
对啊 虽然结束了 但另一方面
it's over. Amen.
终于结束了 阿门
And to think this all started because you wanted to--
现在一想这一切最初都源于你当年想...
Nail you.
泡你
Yeah, I regret nothing.
但我并不后悔
Don't.
不后悔
I mean, after everything that has happened here,
经历了这么多风风雨雨
what did either of us really get done aside from each other?
我们俩除了搞定了彼此 还有啥其他成就吗
Exactly, and what are either of us gonna be leaving with?
对啊 我们俩又能留下什么呢
Um, I should go clean out my locker,
我得去把我的储物柜清理出来了
She said at the age of 33.
33岁的她如是说
Let's get married.
咱们结婚吧
What? Yeah, right?
啥 好吗
I mean, this is what matters, isn't it?
现在这是最重要的 不是吗
This is what keeps this all from being pointless.
这是避免所有故事毫无意义的关键
Let's do what people do.
让我们做点凡夫俗子的事情吧
Let's get a house we can't afford
我们一起住在一栋负担不起的房♥子里
and a dog that makes us angry.
养一只经常让咱俩跳脚的狗狗
And dedicate an entire cabinet to grocery bags
然后将整个橱柜都塞满各种购物袋
and realize we have a favorite brand of olive oil?
还发现我们有了一个钟爱的橄榄油品牌
Yes, marry me.
对 嫁给我
Okay, yeah.
好啊 好的
Yeah--uh, yeah, this feels right.
好吧 这种感觉很好
Let's get out of here and never look back.
让我们离开这里 永不回头
Yeah, but first, let's lock these doors
好 但首先 先把门锁上
and pull these shades.
拉上窗帘
We've never had sex on the new table.
咱俩还从没在这张新桌子上嘿♥咻♥过呢
Yes, two for two.
好 成功上垒两次
Medium roughness, high tempo?
中等粗暴 快速节奏对吧
Let's make it a number eight.
我们就按八成的力度来吧
Buried treasure!
埋藏的宝藏
Buried treasure!
埋藏的宝藏
Lock the doors. Close the blinds.
锁上门 拉上百叶窗
We could save Greendale, Jeff.
我们可以救格林德尔了 杰夫
There may be treasure on campus.
校园里可能有宝藏
Hidden, buried treasure.
隐秘的 埋藏的宝藏
Treasure!
宝藏
We need to call an emergency meeting
我们需要召集紧急会议
somewhere safe where no one can hear or see,
找个能确保避人耳目的安全地点
Because we have to keep this a secret,
因为我们要保守这个秘密
because it's a buried...
因为这是一个埋藏的...
Treasure!
宝藏
Buried treasure!
埋藏的宝藏
Buried treasure!
埋藏的宝藏
Interesting.
有意思
Emergency meeting.
紧急会议
And that's how I ended up at Greendale.
这就是我在格林德尔的结局
Isn't it strange how it took this school shutting down
多奇怪啊 学校就此关门大吉
for you and I to finally get to know each other?
而你我却终于了解彼此 心意相通
So what's up next for you?
你下一步什么打算
Don't know, maybe go stay with family in Lincolnshire.
不晓得 也许回林肯郡陪伴家人
Lincolnshire? Yeah.
林肯郡 对
Where in Lincolnshire?
林肯郡哪里啊
Just a little town called Scunthorpe.
就是个小镇 名叫斯肯索普
Scunthorpe?
斯肯索普
I was stationed around Scunthorpe.
我曾经就驻扎在斯肯索普
No. Oh, wait, wait.
不是吧 等下
** O'er the lady's smocks I tarry *
*越过伴我左右的酢浆草
** Through the hollyhocks and glen *
*穿过蜀葵花和峡谷
** For a piss and a thrush in Scunthorpe *
*在斯肯索普尿个尿呀
** Then it's off to Henningpen *
*然后再开路去亨宁屯
I love that.
我好喜欢的
Oh, where in God's name did you learn that song?
你究竟在哪里学到这首歌♥的
Stainsbury pub.
掩污酒吧
My family practically lived in stainsbury's.
我家人几乎就住在掩污酒吧
I lost my virginity at stainsbury's.
我是在掩污酒吧破了处♥男♥之身
My mother was a Stainsbury whore.
我妈妈是掩污酒吧之婊
Mine was missing a thumb.
我的那位缺了一根大拇指
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
Two thumbs, yeah, she got both. two thumbs.
两个大拇指 她两个都有
I mean, you may have slept with my aunt,
也许你跟我姨妈睡过
but given the circumstances, cheers.
鉴于此情此景 干杯
Cheers, yeah. Yeah.
干杯 好
Mm, so you're gonna stay with your family
那么你准备回家住
till you get your bearings?
直到找到自己的出路是吗
I've got a cousin, Clive, who's got a spare room.
我有个表哥 克莱夫 他那里有间空房♥
You and he would really get along, actually.
你跟他肯定特别合得来 说实话
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 对
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表