剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
none of us can kill each other, we might as well team up.
大家互相都杀不死对方 我们就组队了
Seeing as we've got a common enemy.
鉴于我们都有一个共同的敌人
Seize them!
抓住他们
You can't seize me.
你不能抓我
I am the creator of your reality.
我是你这个现实世界的创造者
I am Neo in the third act of the Matrix.
我就是「黑客帝国1」结尾时的尼奥
I'm also Neo in the first act of the second Matrix.
我还是「黑客帝国2」开场时的尼奥
I didn't get around to seeing the third one,
我还没抽出时间看第三部
but my guess is...oh!
但我猜应该是...嗷
Cobra and G.I. Joe have finally united.
眼镜蛇和特种部队终于联合了
Do you guys need anything?
你们有什么需要吗
We could probably use some milk.
我们可能需要一些牛奶
Let's go get some milk for G.I. Joe.
咱们给特种部队拿点牛奶吧
I'll wait it out in this cell until you guys can reeducate me.
我会在这个牢房♥里等着直到你们能将我洗♥脑♥
Yo, Jobra!
哟 乔镜蛇
Yo, Jobra.
哟 乔镜蛇
All figures come with their own accessories.
所有人物角色均配有附件
Wingman sold separately or something.
大翁翼单独出♥售♥什么的
Ah, look who'ssssss conscious again.
看来某人意「丝」清醒了啦
You're pretty selective with those snake "S"s.
你在发「S」音时太过刻意了吧
What are you, my life coach?
你算老几 我的人生导师咩
I'd make fun of some physical detail about you,
我本来想就你的外形特征吐吐槽
but there aren't any.
玛蛋毛都找不出
You look like some aryan foosball figure.
你就像是雅利安橄榄球员角色
Guys, you don't have to keep me prisoner.
伙计们 你们没必要关着我
I want what you want.
我和你们的目标是一致的
We can't just have you running around, Wingman.
我们不能放任你跑来跑去 大翁翼
You're too powerful.
你的力量实在太强大了
So let's share the power.
那就让我们分享这份力量吧
We can be Gods here forever.
我们可以做这里的上帝直到永远
For realsies?
真的咩
Absolutely. I don't wanna leave here.
当然了 我可不想离开这里
I wanna hang out with you guys and blow stuff up.
我就想跟你们混 没事搞点爆♥炸♥
Hmm. All right.
好吧
Yo, Jobra. Yo, Jobra.
哟 乔镜蛇 哟 乔镜蛇
Yo, Jobra.
哟 乔镜蛇
Say, do you mind if we ask you a few questions about real life?
你介不介意我们问一些关于真实世界的问题
No problem.
没问题
Ask. So...
问嘛 那个...
What do boobies look like?
咪♥咪♥到底长啥样儿
Wait. You don't know?
等下 你们不知道吗
You guys have never seen a naked woman?
你们从没见过裸女吗
You don't have to make us feel bad.
你说得没必要那么伤人嘛
Have you guys ever tasted scotch?
你们有尝过威士忌的味道吗
Does scotch liquor exist here?
威士忌酒在这里存在吗
You know what?
话说哈
Can I just go to the bathroom real quick?
我能去一下洗手间不
Sure. It's the second door over there on the right.
可以 右手边第二道门
Hey! We can't go to the bathroom!
喂 我们这里根本不去洗手间
Fool! He's getting away!
呆子 他逃跑了
This had better work.
这个最好能用
No, no, no, wait!
不要不要 等一下
Get off me! I wanna go home!
放开我 我要回家
Take me with you! I want to see women's boobs!
带我一起走 我想看妹纸们的咪♥咪♥
We can't both go!
我们没法一起走
You're slowing me down! Let go!
你害得我都减速了 放手啊
I can feel it! Yes!
我能感觉到 没错
I can feel reality!
我能感觉到现实世界了
I've never felt so alive!
我从未有过如此的活力无限
Because you're fictional! You can't survive this!
你是虚构人物 你根本撑不过去的
Wait, why does my back hurt?
等下 为什么我的后背那么痛
Why do I just have random pains in my body?
为什么我的身体到处都痛
Why is my ability to appreciate new music diminishing?
为什么我欣赏新音乐的能力在逐渐消失
Need to gain speed before...
需要加速了...
Wingman is trying to escape G.I. Joe,
大翁翼正在努力逃离「特种部队」
And it's up to you to hold him back
现在需要你用自己内心那个孩童的小手
with your inner child's hand.
来把他拖住
Damn it, I didn't make it.
该死 没成功
I'm not controlling him! He's doing this himself!
不是我在控制他 他在自己飞
Screw you, kid!
去死吧 死小孩
Ow! He burnt my hand.
他烧到我的手了
The Wingman wingpack is not available in stores.
大翁翼的飞翼包目前还未上架
You control the toy.
请自己控制玩具
You control it, my ass.
控制个屁
What is it doing? Making a man of you.
它干什么呢 让你变成男子汉
Everything sold separately.
所有组件均单独出♥售♥
Everyone dies eventually.
所有人最后都死翘翘了
Nobody gets out alive.
无人逃出生天
His eyes are opening.
他睁眼了
Yeah, but that happens when people die too.
嗯 有时人死了也这德性
Jeff! Jeffrey! Wait, Britta, don't slap him!
杰夫 杰夫瑞 布雷塔 别打他
Jeffrey, it's me, the dean. I'm right here.
杰夫瑞 是我啊 院长 我在这里呢
Wait, wait, no, no, I think you have to...
等等 不对 我觉得你应该...
Oh, stop it, I'm awake.
住手 我醒了
Jeff, you've been keeping your birthday a secret?
杰夫 你一直都在隐瞒自己的生日对吗
Yeah. Most people have cake.
是啊 大部分人都会吃个蛋糕
Not a fifth of scotch and what the hell else.
而不是一整瓶威士忌和乱七八糟的玩意儿
"Age reverse, life extend power"?
「逆转年龄 延年益寿之奇效」
This is Korean.
这是韩文
Okay, what am I? Chinese!
那我是哪国人来着 中国人
Okay, I swear to God I feel Korean.
向上帝发誓我以为自己是韩国人
Guys...
伙计们
I'm 40.
我四十岁了
What?
什么
Wow. I'm so sorry.
我好难过
Yeah, we knew that.
好吧 我们知道了
You know, I guess we knew that
我想我们都知道
you had to be around 30 when we met.
初相识时你是三十多岁
Yeah, and it has been five years.
这都过了五年了
And even if he had been 32, we'd have to know he would be...
即便当年是32岁 我们也知道这个人已经
This isn't helping.
这根本没啥帮助
You guys know I'm 38, right?
你们都知道我38了 是吧
I'm kidding.
开玩笑
But, Jeff, you shouldn't almost die over a number.
杰夫 你几十年内都不会死啊
What's important are ranges of numbers.
重要是这个几十年的范围
You're still 18 to 49 for almost a decade.
你还处于18到49岁之间 还剩了十年呢
That's valuable to society.
这对社会颇有价值哦
You have any more of these pills left?
话说你那些小药丸还有吗
I had the craziest dream.
我做了一个最疯狂的梦
It was all animated
世界全部被动画化了
and a G.I. Joe cartoon, and you were all in it.
是「特种部队」卡♥通♥片 你们都在里面
In it? How much?
在里面 有多深
What clothes did you draw me in?
你给我穿了什么衣服呀
Mm, fully animated?
全部动画化了吗
But it was all a dream because you were unconscious.
但这只是个梦 因为你昏迷了
Remember that Christmas when I...
记得我那次圣诞节...
Yes!
记得
Jeff, here's your present.
杰夫 这是给你的礼物
Slim pickings at the hospital gift shop,
医院的礼物店选择很有限
but we made do.
但我们好歹挑了个
"It's a old boy."
「这是个老男孩」
Yes. He is a old boy.
没错 他是个老男孩
He's a old boy.
他是个老男孩
Bring it in, guys.
来抱抱 伙计们
Jeff!
杰夫
Hey, listen, I got a former partner
话说 我有个老搭档
that's been here since '89 in a coma, so...hmm.
从89年就一直在这里昏迷着 所以
1889?
1889年吗
Winger, you're funny.
翁格 你可真逗
This is cool! Make my name too.
好酷哦 也写上我的名字嘛
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表