剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Why don't you tell us where you are, and we'll discuss it?
要不你告诉我们你在哪 咱们讨论一下
I am the bringer of change.
我前来 改天换地
I am the filler of cracks.
我一出手 投满天下之菊
Oh, that's very interesting. I myself was in 4H.
太有趣了 我还是四健会成员呢
Trace the call, Rhonda!
朗达 追查来电
This means trace the call!
这代表追查来电
Look at the extension.
看看分机号♥
594. Okay.
594 好吧
Tracing...
追查
Tracing.
追查
Got it, the stables! We have stables?
找到了 马厩 我们还有马厩哦
Let's go.
我们走
Creepy. I don't know.
好吓人 还好啦
Add some doilies and a foot bath,
加上装饰桌巾和足浴
and this is my mom's house.
这就是我妈妈家
Mush! Mush!
驾 驾
Mush! Yah! Mush!
驾 驾
No, run. Mush!
跑啊 驾
Starburns?
星霸
Since faking his death to escape meth charges,
自从为了逃脱贩毒指控而假死
Alex "Starburns" Osbourne has been living in the stables,
亚历山大·星霸·奥斯本就一直住在马厩
eating garbage, and trying to build a cat car.
吃垃圾果腹 试图建造一架喵喵车
He's also confessed to dropping coins
他承认把硬币放入
down exposed butt cracks. Case closed.
暴露的菊花沟中 结案
High five? Sure.
击掌 好啊
No. Oh, American high five. Sorry.
不 美国式击掌 抱歉
So much pain.
太多痛苦
But now it's time to heal!
但现在是治愈时刻
You're all invited to the official
所有人都被邀请参加
"We caught the Ass Crack Bandit" dance tonight in the cafeteria!
今晚在食堂举♥行♥的「喜获投菊大盗」舞会
Jeff!
杰夫
There's no way Starburns did it.
不可能是星霸干的
Innocent people don't confess.
无辜的人是不会认罪的
Are you kidding me?
你开什么玩笑
You knew it was a teacher. You know that doesn't add up.
你知道是老师干的 你知道这说不通
Maybe I was wrong.
也许我是错的
Or maybe the dean was right about us.
也许关于咱俩 院长说得对
What? No.
什么 不
Annie, I took this case because I wanted to help you.
安妮 我接了这案子 是因为我想帮你
Then what is this?
那这是干嘛
It's platonic shoulder holding.
纯友谊握肩
Look.
看
Leonard, hello, how are you?
你好 伦纳德 你怎么样
It's a guy who puts quarters down butt cracks, Jeff.
不过是个将硬币投进菊花沟的家伙 杰夫
Let's just let it go.
忘了这事吧
We can do better.
我们能做得更好
Change is money!
零钱也是钱啊
What are you guys, millionaires?
你们是百万富翁吗
T-shirts here! Cracked but not broken, huh?
T恤热卖♥♥ 菊被投 花未碎
Who's in? T-shirts!
谁想买♥♥ T恤啦
T-shirts here! 20 bucks.
T恤啦 一件20元
Professor Duncan? Yeah?
邓肯教授 什么事
Not going to the dance? I'll go later.
不去舞会吗 等会去
Oh, actually, would you mind coming and getting me
事实上 你介意待会来叫我吗
when Britta's drunk?
等布雷塔喝醉之后
Listen, as Britta's friend, I should give you this ad...
作为布雷塔的朋友 我想给你个忠告
Yes! That is my jam right there.
对头 我最爱的曲子来了
Dave Matthews fan?
你是戴夫·马修斯的脑残粉
Obviously you're not.
显然你不是
Real fans call him Dave.
真爱粉都叫他戴夫
Bum bum bum
嘣嘣嘣
I've heard this song before. Hey, Winger, who is this?
我以前听过这首歌♥耶 翁格 谁唱的
What are you talking about? You don't know who this is?
你说什么 你不知道是谁唱的吗
I Remember it from the '90s.
我只记得是90年代的歌♥
* Hee haw haw haw hee haw haw *
咿嚎 咿嚎 咿嚎
it's Dave. Lee Roth?
是戴夫 [戴维]·李·罗斯吗
You're not the Ass Crack Bandit.
你不是投菊大盗
Shh! Keep it down, huh? I made a deal with the dean.
嘘 小点声 我跟院长做了交易
He said as long as I confessed,
他说只要我认罪
he'd let me slide on the meth stuff,
他就不管我搞冰♥毒♥的事儿
And then he'd buy me a space heater for my stable.
他还要给我的马厩添个取暖器呢
Yeah, but why call the dean and pretend that...
那你为什么要给院长打电♥话♥ 假扮...
I didn't call no dean.
我没给院长打电♥话♥啊
I don't call nobody don't call me.
我谁都不找 也没人找我
I got to go backstage once and meet the whole band,
我有幸去过一次后台 见了所有乐队成员
Everyone...except Dave.
所有成员 除了戴夫
There's a whole album of photos online if you go to...
网上有一套照片 如果你去...
You actually wouldn't be able to access it.
你八成登陆不上
I use an older, British form of facebook
我用的是古老的 英国版「脸书」
called "Mug-scroll."
叫「面轴」
I guess I should be going. No, no, stay.
我想我该走了 别急呀 留步
We're just getting to know each other.
咱们这不刚刚熟悉彼此嘛
I really shouldn't, I have a...
还是不了 我有事...
Oopsie.
哎哟喂
Aren't you going to pick those up?
你不准备捡起来吗
Yes.
捡啊
Just...reach down with your hand and...
只需 弯下柳腰一伸手...
Bye.
拜
This is the Ass Crack Bandit.
我是投菊大盗
I find it funny that you ever thought you could catch me.
你认为你能抓住我 真是很好笑
Jeff.
杰夫
It's Duncan.
是邓肯
Annie?
安妮
Jeff?
杰夫
Very nice.
很好
Oh, bloody hell,
喵了个咪的
my shoe is untied by British standards.
按英国标准 我的鞋带开了
Here we go.
系好鞋带
One bunny, two bunnies.
一只小兔兔 两只小兔兔
Oh! Get Britta!
快找布雷塔啦
Annie! Did Duncan get cracked?
安妮 邓肯也被投菊了
Where's the Bandit? Do you see him?
大盗呢 你看见他了吗
Over there! Come on, let's get him!
在那儿呢 快追 逮住他
Shirley, what are you doing?
雪瑞 你干吗呢
Looking for you.
找你们呢
Did you see someone come this way?
你有没有看到谁从这儿跑过去
Jeff, Annie, Pierce is dead.
杰夫 安妮 皮尔斯死了
Tonight's celebration was cut short by some tragic news.
今晚的庆功会因一则悲伤的消息而中止
Pierce Hawthorne, 14-year Greendale student,
皮尔斯·霍桑 学龄14年的格林德尔学生
Entrepreneur, and expert heart attack faker
企业家 心脏病发假扮专家
has passed away, for real this time.
与世长辞 这次是真的
Pierce had been recently banned from campus,
皮尔斯最近被严禁进入校园
but not from our hearts.
但这不包括我们的心
He's survived by many ex-wives
他将在众多前妻
and all of us here at Greendale that called him friend.
以及格林德尔 我们这些朋友心中长存
If you're listening, Pierce,
如果你在听的话 皮尔斯
you were a hell of a D&D player.
你曾是「龙与地下城」的废柴玩家
It's time to level up.
而这次 你该升级了
Up next on the dial is Dr. Farts.
下一位则是「放屁博士」
I can't believe Pierce is gone.
不敢相信皮尔斯就这么走了
Yeah. Life is weird.
是啊 人生莫测
It's a container for all this little stuff,
人生就是一个容器 装满了各种零碎
and you get caught up in it.
而你却深陷其中
And then, the container just...
然后 这个容器突然就...
That hallway led to a dead end.
那个走廊是个死胡同
We might've had him.
我们本可能抓到他的
I should get home. Haven't slept.
我该回家了 一直没睡觉
The case goes cold again.
这个案子又变悬案了
Don't worry. I got a feeling he'll be back.
别担心 我有感觉他一定会回来的
Or her.
或者是女的她
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表