剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Millions of dollars.
成千百万美元
And being a man or whatever he said.
还有成为 他刚刚说的那种真汉子
Jeff, say something.
杰夫 快说两句
I'm speechless.
我哑口无言
Somebody say something!
谁来说两句
Abed?
阿布蒂
Cool. Cool, cool, cool.
酷 酷酷酷
That's a lie.
谎话
And that sperm came down.
结果那精♥子♥一出来
I couldn't say anything! .
我又不能说别的
But oh, my God! I was gonna explode!
我的老天爷啊 我要炸了
And then that one, that last question,
还有那个 最后一轮问题
with all of that nice stuff out on the table,
所有的好东西都放到台面上了
and you guys were having this discussion
你们几个还在讨论
about whether or not to quit?
要不要放弃
At first, I was like, "Aaaaah!"
最开始我想的是 啊啊啊啊
But you did it!
但是你做到了
You did it!
你做到了
It was amazing!
太棒了
You're amazing, man! You're amazing!
你真是太棒了 哥们 你太棒了
Guys, this is the best.
同志们 这真是太好了
We should do this every week.
我们每周来一次吧
Oh, I'm a fun guy, you know?
我真人很幽默吧 是不是
I mean, you talk about lying.
你们还说撒谎
I was lying the whole time.
我一直都在撒谎啊
This is who I really am. This is me.
这才是我的样子 这才是我
This is the real me. I'm artistic.
这才是真的我 我是艺术家
Ideas come to me all the time.
创意如尿崩 源源不断
I have this idea for a movie.
我有一个电影的创意
It's about this guy who oversees polygraph tests,
是关于一个监视测谎测试的人
and the biggest obstacle is how good-looking he is.
他最大的阻碍 是他英俊的面容
People can't focus and tell the truth.
让人们没办法集中注意力说真话
It's unbelievable.
不可思议啊
By the way, uh,
顺便问一下
we never found out how Pierce died.
我们一直不知道皮尔斯是怎么死的
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
I can't believe I didn't tell you yet.
我居然没跟你们说
It was dehydration from filling up all of those cylinders.
是精尽而亡 为了灌满给你们的罐子
I mean, it's how I want to go, but, hey, I'm a little nutty.
我也想这么个死法 但咱还是很有料的
Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?
你们想的和我一样 对不对
Shots!
上酒
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表