剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
What are you guys, cavemen? Buzzkill!
你们是山顶洞人吗 扫兴姐
What you're doing is a waste of spray paint.
你们的所作所为是对喷漆的浪费
We live in a fascist police state disguised as democracy.
我们生活在一个伪装成民♥主♥的法♥西♥斯♥极权国家
You think you're gonna shatter that illusion
你们以为靠欢庆自己毫无意义的身份
by celebrating your own meaningless identities?
就能粉碎这种幻觉吗
Is church over yet? Fourth Wall!
布道结束了吗 第四墙
A good syndicated cartoon has a lesson at the end.
一部优秀的卡♥通♥片在结尾总会给大家上一课
But getting heavy-handed or preachy could turn
但如果太过严厉或唠叨会让整整一代人
an entire generation into jaded, sarcastic babies.
变成疲倦不堪 尖酸刻薄的宝宝
Be friendly and direct. And keep the message simple.
要友好又直观 记得内容要简单
Graffiti is bad. Go play sports.
乱涂乱画不好 去做运动吧
Cool! I get it!
酷 知道啦
I was trying to hold them to a higher standard.
我本来正努力让他们遵守更高的标准
If the media tells kids what to think, all they'll know is...
如果媒体告诉孩子该想什么 他们只会知道
And knowing is half the battle.
知道就是成功的一半了
What?
什么
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表