剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
From an animated perspective, very cheap.
从动画角度来看 非常掉价
Help me club this hatch open.
帮我把这个门打开
I know this place.
我知道这个地方
It's filling me with a sense of endless hours for unfair wages
这里给我一种感觉 永无止境的不公平薪水
and printers that never have toner.
还有永远都缺墨粉的打印机
What is this, Major Dick?
这是什么 迪克少校
That is a request for hazard pay.
危险工种津贴的申请书
Maybe you haven't heard,
也许你没听说过
but we can actually die now.
但现在我们真的会死
You know we can't afford this.
你知道我们负担不起这个
Oh, so we can afford to create
那我们就能负担得起
a new model of weaponized vehicle once a week,
一周造一辆武装车的新模型吗
but we basically get minimum wage to risk our lives.
而我们却冒着生命危险拿着最少的薪水
Well, welcome to Cobra, Ximxam.
欢迎来到眼镜蛇 极赞赞
Maybe you noticed our logo was a snake?
你也许注意到了我们的标志就是一条蛇吧
Suck it up, guys!
忍♥着吧 伙计们
And while I have your attention, here.
正好你们都在这儿 拿去
What is this?
什么玩意儿
We have to lower the salaries. Our insurance is going up.
我们得削减薪水 保险金上涨了
No way. What?
不可以 啥
Hey, you people can actually die now.
喂 你们现在都能死了
It affects the health plan.
这会影响到卫生保健计划
Vice Cobra Assistant Commander,
眼镜蛇副助理指挥官
we've been infiltrated by joes!
特种部队入侵这里了
Well?
是吗
Protect me!
保护我
Hello, Greendale.
你好 格林德尔
I understand G.I. Joe has breached the perimeter.
我知道特种部队已经突破了防线
Please eliminate them.
请消灭他们
And please don't forget this Saturday is the Cobra Fun Run.
还有别忘了这周六有眼镜蛇趣味长跑哟
If you miss it, you're letting the antiterrorists win.
如果错过 就是把冠军拱手相让给反恐组了
Ugh, Overkill.
超杀狂人
Yes, it's me.
没错 正是在下
But which me
不过哪个我
is the real me?
才是真正的我呢
Probably the one in the middle.
大概是那个站在中间的
The middle, right?
中间的 对吧
Aah! Ow, my leg! Ow!
嗷呜 我的腿 嗷
Now, before you fight me, G.I. Joe,
在咱俩打架之前 特种兵
you should be warned.
你可得小心了
I, Ximxam, have a twin brother named Mixmax
我 极赞赞 有一个双胞胎兄弟叫极限限
that feels all my pain.
能够感受到我所有的痛楚
And how is that supposed to affect us?
这对我们能有毛影响
Psychologically?
心理影响
Today's soup is a carrot puree
今天的汤是胡萝卜浓汤
with a...ow! Damn it! Aah!
里面还加了 嗷 该死
Sorry. My twin brother is a...
抱歉 我的双胞胎兄弟是...
It's pointless to explain.
解释什么的根本毫无意义
Hurts so much! Right?
好痛啊
It shredded my meniscus!
我的半月板被打碎了
Whup! Whup! Whup!
吼 吼 吼
Shouldn't have done that. Ooh.
早知道就不做这个动作了
Nope. Don't like that sound.
不行了 这动静人家不喜欢
Incredible.
不可思议
It's as if there's something about this place
这个地方好像存在某种东西
that feeds on ambition.
是以吞噬志气为生的
I came from here. I work here.
我来自这里 我在这里工作
My name is Jeff Winger. And you're Annie.
我的名字叫杰夫·翁格 你是安妮
And...and Shirley.
还有...雪瑞
And Abed and Britta.
阿布蒂和布雷塔
Britta? What kind of lame name is that?
布雷塔 这破名是要闹哪样
I wanna be Buzzkill because of my awesome saw.
我要当扫兴姐 因为人家的电锯特别酷
You guys are my friends in real life.
你们是我现实生活中的朋友
This is my imagination or something.
这里是我的想象世界什么的
Freeze, everybody!
所有人都不许动
Don't make me zap you!
别逼我射你们
Craig, it's me, Jeff.
克拉格 是我 杰夫
Jeffrey! Are you okay?
杰夫瑞 你还好吗
No, he's not. Take it from an expert in delusion.
他不好 作为资深妄想狂 请相信我的话
If Jeff's hallucinating something this cool,
如果杰夫的幻觉中出现了很酷的东西
something's wrong, he needs to get back.
那表示事情大条了 他得马上回去
Wingman, do you have your wingpack,
大翁翼 你有飞翼包吗
or is it sold separately? Here it is.
还是飞翼包是单独发♥售♥的 在这儿呢
That's good, my Fourth Wall penetrating powers
很好 我的第四墙穿透力
combined with this medium's lack of internal logic
联合这个缺乏内在逻辑的媒介
should allow me to come up with an oversimplified solution.
应该能让我得出一个极为简单的解决方案
I'll be right back. I have to get something.
我去去就回 我得去找东西
What? The truth.
找什么 真♥相♥
Oh, crap.
玛蛋
Ah, Jeff, while you were gone,
杰夫 在你离开的这段时间
I figured everything out
我已经把所有情况都弄清楚了
and did everything that needs to be done.
而且把需要做的事情都搞定了
This may be your delusion, but I'm still the one on the ball.
这也许是你的幻想 但最聪明的还是在下
I know why I'm here. I'm unconscious.
我知道为什么我会在这里了 我昏迷了
Jeff Winger's unconscious, because he...
杰夫·翁格昏迷了 因为他...
I drank a fifth of scotch.
我喝了一整瓶的威士忌
And I took some pills.
我还吃了点儿小药丸
Jeffrey, shame on you. I have three kids.
杰夫瑞 你可真丢人 我可是有仨娃呢
Are you saying you tried to...
你是说你想...
No, they were these stupid youth pills
不是 只是一些永葆青春♥药♥丸
that I bought in Koreatown.
我从韩国城买♥♥的
I took them because it's my birthday and...
吃这药丸的原因是我过生日...
I've been lying about my age.
我之前谎报了年龄
Yeah, it's not something I'm really ready to deal with.
这种事我还没做好准备面对
I guess you found a way to deal with it
我想你找到一种方法解决这一问题了
unconsciously through a psychotic break.
那就是昏迷中通过精神妄想搞定
Happens to the best of us.
这种事情见怪不怪
Now, these are the three layers of reality.
现在看一下 这是现实的三层空间
We are in the cartoon layer.
我们现在在卡♥通♥层
It's separated from the live-action layer
它是从真人电影层分离出来的
by a dangerous mid-layer called children's toy commercials,
将这两者相隔的危险中间层叫做儿童玩具广♥告♥
which I believe you're seeing in your visions.
我相信你已经在幻觉中看到了
I've modified your wingpack to break this barrier, and...
我会改装你的飞翼包好打破这道屏障...
I'm not going back.
我不要回去
Jeff, you have to go back.
杰夫 你必须回去
I don't wanna be a middle-aged community college teacher.
我不想变成一个社区大学的中年老师
I wanna be in G.I. Joe.
我就想待在特种部队里
I wanna fight for freedom
我想为自♥由♥而战
wherever there's trouble forever.
哪里有难就奔赴哪里 永远如此
Jeff, that's your ten-year-old self talking.
杰夫 你这番自白太幼稚了
You've receded into some infantile part of your mind.
你遁入了自己大脑中某个很幼稚的部分
Imaginary Britta is right. And only imaginary Britta.
假想版布雷塔说得对 只是假想哦
In these visions you're having,
你现在出现的这些幻觉中
a giant child is controlling you.
有一个巨大的孩子在控制着你
You have to get away from him.
你必须摆脱他的控制
I am him! That's the point.
我就是他 这就是重点所在
I created this. I chose this.
我创造了这里 我选择了这里
But do you understand that the real Jeff Winger
那你知不知道真实世界中的杰夫·翁格
is in some kind of actual, real medical jeopardy?
正处于一种真真切切的生命危险中呢
Like the kind in a one-hour drama?
好像那些狗血连续剧一样
Jeff, please. I don't want you to die.
杰夫 拜托 我不要你死
Can you hear me?
你能听到我吗
I'm only dying out there, Annie.
我只是在那个世界死去了 安妮
In here we're immortal.
在这里 我们会永生不朽
Look at the rack I gave you.
瞅瞅我赐予你的绝世双峰
Those are gonna stay right where they are for an eternity.
它们会永远坚挺不倒 傲视群胸
You're welcome.
不客气
Yo, Jobra!
哟 乔镜蛇
"Yo, Jobra"?
「哟 乔镜蛇」
We talked it over and realized that since
我们讨论了一下 发现了
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表