剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
This began as a race.
竞赛开始了
But it may end in war.
结局也许是殊死之战
Does anybody have a toothpick?
你们谁有牙签吗
I got a piece of popcorn stuck in my tooth.
有粒玉米嵌在了我的牙里
You know, it's, like, right under the gum,
你懂的 用口香糖总是粘不到
and, you know, I've been trying, like, for 15 minutes
我已经努力了好久 快十五分钟了
with, you know, my tooth and, like, with my tongue
又是用牙齿 又是用舌头的
and with my finger, and I'm always one tooth off,
甚至还用上了手指 总是差一点
and I just can't seem to...
总是够不到...
Oh, hello, there we go. Anyway.
诶呀 够到了 好了
But it may end in war.
结局也许是殊死之战
Maybe after all we've been through,
我们经历了这么多
we should just call this thing off.
不如游戏就此终止吧
What, you think that's up to us?
你觉得我们能做主吗
You've seen the way he talks to me.
你也看到了他跟我说话的样子
He doesn't want his own father in his life.
他根本不希望亲生父亲参与他的生活
He'll do anything to win, and that includes attacking you.
为了赢他会不择手段 哪怕是伤害你们
And you best believe that your little friends
你们那群在他队里的朋友
in there are drinking up his kool-aid.
最好祈祷他们能全身而退
This is a man who thinks of grandchildren like trophies.
他这人觉得孙子就像奖杯
Which is why he'll play to win.
因此他对成功势在必得
And why I can't let him.
所以我不会允许他赢
Rise, brave, sweet Dingleberry.
平身 勇敢美丽的小粪球
Rise.
平身
Both parties have arrived at the black tower.
两队皆到达黑暗之塔
Hi, guys.
同志们好
Father. Joseph Gordon.
父亲 约瑟夫·戈登
We are here, so Tristram Steelheart,
我们来了 特里斯坦·钢铁之心也来了
Lord of the Sky Spiders, can slay the Necromancer.
飞蛛之王 足可以手刃亡灵法师
You guys cool, or are we gonna have to get red?
尔等没问题 亦或需要流血之争
Tiny Nuggins, waterboarder of Goblins,
小纳金斯 水生哥布林尚要拼死战斗
will do the slaying, because every man has
因享天伦之乐之权利
the right to hang out with his grandson.
乃世人皆有之
Too bad you're outnumbered.
奈何尔等寡不敌众
No, they're not.
并非如此
I'm not part of this.
和我没关系
I'm Joseph Gordon Diehard, and I am only here
吾乃约瑟夫·戈登·虎胆龙威 今日来此
to hug my father, which I now do.
只为拥抱我父 现在就要抱抱
It's a trick.
小心有诈
I'm not letting him hug me.
我才不会让他抱
I hug my father.
我要抱父亲
He has gunpowder in his pants.
他的裤子里有火♥药♥
I draw my sword. Stay back!
我取剑 退后
I draw an arrow. So do I.
弓箭取出 我也取
Troll sound! Jeff, do you lower your sword?
巨魔怒吼 杰夫 是否放下宝剑
No! Dean, are you...
不放 院长你要不要...
I hug my father! You're impaled.
拥抱父亲 你被刺穿
Worth it.
值了
Good Lord.
老天爷啊
Son slayer!
弑儿者
I attack Jeff! Arrow at Chang!
我攻击杰夫 射昌一箭
Arrow at Annie! I head for the door.
射安妮一箭 我冲向大门
So do I!
同上
Taste the blade of Diehard!
尝尝虎胆龙威之剑刃吧
I run for cover. I turn a snake into a rope.
跑走找掩护 我将蛇变成绳索
Fire two arrows at Annie. Spear, spear.
两箭射向安妮 刺矛刺矛
I take the kid. I pop him. Three damage.
我 三点伤害
Lightning bolt, lightning bolt, lightning bolt.
闪电球 闪电球 闪电球
Cure moderate wounds!
治愈中度伤口
I spray all over them.
我喷向所有人
I hold Britta's face in a puddle.
我把布雷塔的脸按进泥坑
Seven damage. cleave, cleave, cleave!
七点伤害 左劈右砍 左劈右砍
I fire two arrows.
我射出两箭
Dingleberry smash!
小粪球 粉碎
Plus three, Demonic Eye Look.
加三 魔力眼神
And shove it up them!
扔向他们
After that, I put one right behind the ear.
然后 我在耳后放一个
Sir Riggs, hand in your character sheet.
里格斯先生 交出你的角色卡
Top floor of the tower, one door.
塔上最高层 一扇门
I open it.
我打开它
I cast flame strike on him.
我朝他发射火焰攻击
You cast that already. Mace.
你已经扔过了 狼牙棒
Okay. Missed. Ah.
好 没砸中 唉
I hit him with a throwing dagger.
我朝他甩飞刀
You used all your knives. ah, what...
你的刀都用光了 啊 什么...
Will one of you guys take care...
你们就不能出点力...
What? You're all dead? I keep going.
啥 都死光了 我继续
I follow. You've reached the Necromancer's workshop.
我跟着 你到达亡灵法师的工作室
You see his bed, some bottles of goop,
你看到他的床和几瓶黏糊糊的东西
some other necromancing crap,
还有其他的一些零零碎碎
but no Necromancer.
但是亡灵法师不在
I search. I search.
我找 再找
Can I search, or are you gonna stab me in the back?
我能找吗 你不会从背后捅我吧
Hey, I am a thief, not a wuss.
我是窃贼不是小人
I search too.
我也找
You find a secret door.
你找到了一扇暗门
It's easy because it's already open.
很简单 因为它是开着
It leads to a ladder, which goes straight down
里面有梯子 一直向下延伸
to another open door on the back of the tower.
尽头是一扇开着的门 通往塔后
Ah, man.
哎呀我去
Way to go. That's great.
干的好 非常好
He just got away.
他跑了
Hey, you can't just say he's gone.
你不能信口雌黄说他跑了
You owe us an ending.
你欠我们一个解决
I owe you nothing.
我什么都不欠
I am a Dungeon Master.
我是地下城主
I create a boundless world,
我创造出无穷尽的世界
and I bind it by rules.
并以规则约束之
Too heavy for a bridge? It breaks.
桥上太重 就会垮塌
Get hit? Take damage.
遭到攻击 就有伤害
Spend an hour outside someone's front door,
在别人家门口花一小时
fighting over who gets to kill him?
争着要杀他
He leaves through the back.
他就从后门逃跑
He's out there somewhere.
他在外面
You might find him, if you get your crap together.
如果你们可以齐心协力 也许可以找到
Hey, guys.
同志们
Take it from a bunch of ghosts.
听听我们鬼魂的意见吧
This is no kind of life.
这哪叫生活
You need fresh air and frozen yogurt.
你们需要新鲜空气和冰镇酸奶
It's on me.
我请客
Hug it out.
抱抱吧
Oh, see... Hug it out?
不是 还抱抱
Gag me. Who even uses that phrase?
真恶心 谁说话这么恶心
Are you out of your mind? All right,
你脑子进水了吧 好
I'm climbing down the ladder. I'm gonna find this guy.
我爬下梯子 要找到这个人
I stay and search the workshop.
我留在那搜索工作室
Does he have any stuff there that can heal me?
有没有可以治疗我的东西
You do find some potions.
你找到了一些药剂
okay, well, I-I get half of that.
我喝半瓶
Excuse me, you just went down the ladder.
不好意思 你下梯子走了
Well, I can hear you... can I hear him looting upstairs?
我也能听见啊 我能听到在上面翻吧
Not if I move about silently.
我动作很轻就不会
Fine. Fine. If I heal you,
好好 如果我听到了
Can we divide the potions?
能分我点药剂吗
Okay. But I decide who gets what.
好 但我决定谁喝哪个
All right, fine, but we've gotta be wary of traps.
好 但我们要小心有诈
I don't have to do a damn thing that you tell me to do.
我才不要听你的
What's going on? Shh.
怎么回事 嘘
You outta your mind? Oh, you give me a break.
你是不是傻掉了 你可算了吧
Do you wanna get the Necromancer or not?
你到底想不想抓到亡灵法师
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表