剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
I don't care.
我不在乎
So I'm just gonna back out of the room now and...
我现在就闪人
He can't leave.
他不能走
No! No!
不要不要
I didn't see anything. I did not see anything!
我什么都没看见
Britta, find some rope.
布雷塔 找绳子
I've got rope.
绳子我有
"Each player starts with six bullet tokens,
每个玩家起手六颗子弹棋子
Ten gold certificates, and a color-coded posse token."
十张金色证书和一个彩色棋子
There's two types of tokens?
有两种棋子
I'm sure we'll figure it out.
会玩明白的
Howdy!
你好啊
You look like a real group of gunslingers.
你们看起来很像枪手呢
Everyone in town's mighty scared,
镇里的大伙儿都很害怕
what with all the gold and the outlaws.
因为到处是金子和不法之徒
But only one of us can make it out alive.
但我们之中只有一个人能活着出去
Are we robbing the town?
我们是要抢劫这个小镇吗
By now, you should have your bullets, your gold,
现在你们应该准备好你们的子弹 金子
and two wild west tokens each.
和各两枚狂野西部棋子
Hang onto those tokens no matter what.
无论如何拿好这些棋子
There's two kinds of tokens. two each?
有两种棋子 一样两个吗
Now when you hear the word "Draw,"
当你听到「拔枪」
or when you see a square with a color or number matching
或是看到一个颜色或号♥码跟你或你对手的牌
one of you or your opponent's cards,
相匹配的方块时
the first one of you to say, "Bang,"
第一个喊出「砰」的人
wins the challenged player's token
将赢得被挑战对手的棋子
and the amount of their bid in gold!
以及他们下注的黄金
What's going on? shh!
什么 嘘
Ready? Yes?
准备好了吗 是的
I'm not. Shh!
我没有 嘘
Are we supposed to be bidding? Draw!
我们该下注吗 拔枪
I bid! Pow! Bang!
我下注 啪 砰
Rattler!
响尾蛇
Bang! 5!
砰 五
Bang? Yeehaw!
砰 咦嗬
Bangbang! 5! Bang?
砰砰 五 砰
Not bad!
不赖
Collect your tokens and let's get on to the next round!
收集你赢得的棋子 我们进行下一轮
What are you doing? Stop that.
你在干什么 住手
He said, "Collect your tokens."
他说「收集你赢得的棋子」
He can't see you.
他看不见你
Didn't abed shoot whoever's 5?
阿布蒂不是朝五神马的开枪了吗
Draw! Bang! Bang! Bang!
拔枪 砰砰砰
Odd-numbered players, give up two cards!
奇数的玩家 交出两张牌
Draw! we have numbers?
拔枪 我们有号♥码吗
Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang.
砰砰砰砰砰
Okay, okay, I don't think we're doing this right.
好吧 我们玩得不太对
Are we sure this is a game and not some art film?
确定这是游戏而不是文艺片吗
Now what do we do? We rewind it and start over.
现在怎么办 倒回去重新开始
Okay, I'll allow it. No, it's okay.
好吧 我同意 没事的
We gave it our best shot, no?
我们试过了 不是吗
I'm sorry, Rachel, is this your home?
抱歉 瑞秋 这是你家吗
Oh, God, no, I'm sorry.
天啊 不是 抱歉
Well, this is what we're playing.
那就得按我家规矩来
But it doesn't make any sense.
但这游戏说不通啊
Oh! It sounds like Anthony wants to forfeit.
看来安东尼要退出了
He doesn't. Don't forfeit, anthony.
没有 别放弃 安东尼
Rachel, we can do this.
瑞秋 我们可以做到的
Just focus, okay? Okay...
集中注意力 好
Howdy! Howdy!
你好 你好
I love textbooks.
我爱教科书
That's why I stole these.
所以我才会偷它们
All right, knock it off. What?
打住 怎么了
You gotta make it sound believable
你得装得令人信服
or you're not getting outta here.
不然你就别想走
I'm trying. Try harder!
我在努力 再努力一点
Go.
来
I love textbooks.
我爱教科书
That's why I stole them.
所以我才会偷它们
Look at this one.
看看这本
Stolen textbooks are the best kind.
偷来的教科书最棒了
I stole all these books and put 'em in this room
我把它们偷来放在这间屋子里
so I could come kiss them.
以便我亲吻它们
That's all, thank you.
就这样 谢谢
Please, I'm on parole!
求你们了 我还在假释期
Exactly.
没错
So keep your mouth shut
所以你最好闭上嘴
or we'll send this file to everybody.
否则所有人都会看到这视频
What do you mean "Everybody"?
所有人是什么意思
Everybody!
所有人
Look, I can't do this anymore. What?
我做不下去了 什么
I'm out. It's too far, it's too...
我退出 太扯淡了 太...
evil.
邪恶了
Look, you guys can split the money.
你们分钱吧
I'm just gonna leave quietly.
我要安静地走开
Good-bye.
再见
What the hell?
卧♥槽♥
What the hell?
你们干什么
I can't let you leave until we're done with this deal.
交易完成之前不能放你走
Shirley, this is not what God wants you to be doing today!
雪瑞 上帝不会想让你这么做
We had our chance to think about that.
这个问题我们已经考虑过了
He dropped this on us like a ton of bricks.
他就像丢砖头一样把这事丢在我们肩上
Right, Hickey?
对吧 汉基
Oh, yeah, definitely.
没错
Not to say that this isn't getting insane.
这真是太扯犊子了
Blackhat Bill sure ain't the forgivin' type.
黑帽比尔可不会轻易原谅别人
You! Green player! Yes, partner?
你 绿色玩家 什么事 伙计
You can do better than that, can't you?
你能做得更好 不是吗
Yes, pard-ner!
是的 伙计
Pick another player that you want
挑一个玩家
to draw a cactus card. I choose Anthony!
抽一张仙人掌牌 我选安东尼
Anthony, draw a card.
安东尼 抽张牌
Oh! This is a good one.
这张不错
Keep this for when you're in a quick draw.
保存到快速拔枪时
Rachel, your turn! What do I do?
瑞秋 该你了 我该做什么
You roll, you roll. Here.
掷骰子 我来
There. My turn.
好了 该我了
Stop! Snake bite! Lose a turn.
住手 毒蛇咬伤 跳过一轮
Antivenom. I'll take two.
抗毒剂 我选二
Draw! Bang!
拔枪 砰
Okay, I bid 5 bullets. I raise 6.
好 我下注五颗子弹 我加注六颗
11. Pass. Reverse!
十一 过 倒♥退♥
Hold it! Yeehaw.
停 咦嗬
Did you remember to say "Yee-haw"?
你记得说「咦嗬」吗
Anyone that didn't loses a turn.
没说的人跳过一轮
Collect your coins!
收集你的硬币
Anthony, I'll trade you two snakes for a bullet.
安东尼 我用两条蛇换一颗子弹
Just say yes!
说「好的」
I don't wanna die.
我不想死
Stop her, Rachel, stop her! Bang?
阻止她 瑞秋 砰
No! Bid 5!
不 下注五
Tornado! Tornado!
龙♥卷♥风♥ 龙♥卷♥风♥
9 Tornado!
九 龙♥卷♥风♥
Pass! 7!
过 七
Reverse! 2 Tornado!
倒♥退♥ 二 龙♥卷♥风♥
Pass! Double!
过 加倍
Draw! Bang!
拔枪 砰
Oh, come on.
拜托
You son of a bitch! Come on.
你个王八羔子 拜托
Come on, come on. Come on, come on.
拜托拜托 来吧来吧
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表