剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
I don't care. Mmkay,
我不关心 好吧
Now, I know it's unrealistic to think that
我知道认为我们能
we can eliminate riots completely,
完全制止暴♥动♥很不现实
but I have been crunching the numbers,
但是我经过鼓捣数字
and I believe we can reduce them by 40%.
我认为我们能降低到40%
Let's hope the man doesn't target you
希望他们不会因为你敢于梦想
for dreaming this big. Here's my plan.
而把你作为目标 这是我的计划
You know that "Save Greendale" Committee you pretended to form?
还记得你假装成立「拯救格林德尔」委员会吗
We need one of those for real.
我们需要一个真正的
I want a student/teacher alliance, with you in charge.
我要组成一个学生/教师同盟 你来统领
I vote myself out. You don't have a quorum.
我投票将我自己除名 你都凑不够法定人数
And don't forget, if I fire you, you're likely starve and die,
别忘了 如果我炒了你 你可能会饿死
so you know.
你懂的
Do you want me to cut your meatball?
要我帮你切肉丸吗
All right, look, there are two things I don't do well,
听着 有两件事我不擅长
Apologies and drawing duck bills.
道歉和画鸭舌头
I lost perspective.
我没搞清状况
Students aren't the enemy,
学生不是敌人
And, I don't know, maybe my bills are a little pointy.
怎么说呢 也许舌头画得有点尖
Maybe I'm basing them on beaks.
但我是根据它们嘴画的
Apologize to Annie.
给安妮道歉
I did, I gave her an "A."
道了 我给了她A
I don't know how else to make it right.
我不知道还能怎么弥补
Oh. I guess, I don't know, I quit.
我不知道 我辞职算了
I got a better idea.
我有更好的主意
As our first order of business
作为「拯救格林德尔」
for the student/teacher Save Greendale committee,
学生/教师委员会会议的第一个议题
We hereby ban the Dean from attending future meetings.
我们在此禁止院长再次出席
Yeah. Our second order of business:
好样的 第二项议题
Lunch. Yeah.
午餐 噢耶
I'm taste-testing rations for the shelter I'm digging.
我在为我挖的避难所试吃口粮
Are you the coolest person in the world?
你是世界上最酷的人吗
I doubt it.
恐怕不是
I would like to address the fact that
我想声明
there are no Asian-americans represented here.
委员会没有亚裔代表
We can get Chang.
我们可以找昌
No need to rush into anything, I just wanted to address it.
不必轻易做决定 我就是那么一说
Anybody want some nuts?
谁想吃坚果
Quiet, I think Jeff's coming. This is gonna be hilarious.
安静 杰夫好像来了 肯定特好玩
Yeah, pharmacy please.
是的 接药房♥ 谢谢
Yeah, this is Buzz Hickey.
我是巴兹·汉基
I think you gave me the wrong medication.
你们好像给错药了
I usually get lipitor.
我通常会拿到立普妥[降血脂药]
What do you mean my insurance won't cover it anymore?
说我的保险不能报销这药是什么意思
My body doesn't respond well to the generic stuff.
通用药对我的身体不起作用
Let me ask you a question, lady, can you pay out of pocket?
我问你个问题 女士 你自己掏钱消费吗
I'm an educator, ma'am,
我是个教育工作者 女士
living on a teacher's salary!
就靠教师工资过活
No, I-I'm sorry. What's your name?
不 抱歉 你叫什么
Leia, well, let me tell you something, Leia,
莉亚 你听我说 莉亚
I wake up every night screaming.
我每晚都会尖叫着醒来
Life is unfair, but it's the only thing we g...
生活不公平 但那只是...
Yeah, yeah. Yeah, I'll call back later.
好吧 我稍后再打过来
Mom, it's Buzz. I'm gonna say this as fast as I can.
妈 我是巴兹 我有话直说
We can't afford to bury dad with the rest of the family.
我们没钱把爸爸跟其他家人葬在一起
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表