剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Come on!
来吧
If one of you rolled your bullet number,
如果有人转出了自己的子弹数目
you're the winner!
那么你就是赢家
Fast-forward to the red screen to get your gold.
快进到红区去拿你的金子吧
Well, more food for the buzzards.
秃鹰抢食多
Looks like modern times...
就像现代一样
Have come after all.
时代已然来临
See ya in the city.
城市再相见吧
I wanna go home.
我想回家
Me too. No, we have to play again.
我也是 不行 我们要再玩一轮
Abed, I think you're having one of your special times, okay?
阿布蒂 我觉得你正在经历一个特殊的时期
So I'm gonna give you some space.
所以我会给你一些空间
I don't want space. I want you to move in here.
我不要空间 我要你搬到这里来
What? But that's not resolved!
什么 这事儿还没定
Anthony might move in, so... What?
也有可能是安东尼搬过来 啥
We want one of you to live with us.
我们想让你俩中的一人跟我们一起住
Yeah, we're settling it with a game of pile of bullets.
对 所以我们用「枪林弹雨」来决出胜负
That is not an explanation
这种奇葩解释
that should make anybody want to live here.
鬼才愿意住在这里
Abed, I don't like this side of you,
阿布蒂 我不喜欢你的这一面
and I do not like that side of VCR technology.
我也不喜欢这种用途的录像机技术
I am glad that it's a dead medium.
我特高兴这种媒体已经死翘翘了
That was very uncomfortable.
真是太让人难受了
I don't really know how girlfriends work,
虽然女朋友什么的我不是很懂
but I don't think you have one anymore.
但我觉得你跟你女友指定是掰了
Okay, cool. See you there.
很好 酷 就在那儿见吧
I'm meeting my guy in an hour.
我跟我的人一小时后见
He wants to see a sample, set a price,
他想看一下样品 定个价钱
and then we'll do the exchange.
然后我们再交易
Oh, brother.
真要命
So Britta doesn't know how much she's getting from
布雷塔根本不知道能从这个人手中拿到多少钱
this guy that none of us will ever see again.
而且这人以后绝对不会再出现在大家眼前了
But she knows one thing for sure:
但有一件事她是确定的
she'll be right back with it so you can divvy it up,
那就是她会带回那东西 然后你们分红
even Steven.
包括史蒂文
Oh, man, that is rich.
老兄 真是老有钱了
What's supposed to stop her from robbing you guys blind?
拿什么阻止她骗取你们的钱财
What are you gonna do, call the cops?
能怎么做呢 报♥警♥咩
I'll go with her. Oh, yeah. Good plan.
我跟着她 很好 计划不错
Yeah, leave Hickey here, and the two of you do the deal.
对 把汉基丢在这里 你俩去交易
Yeah, what the hell?
对啊 扯犊子呢
When did I volunteer for guantanamo duty
我可没自愿报名去关塔那摩服刑
while you two traipse off to the Cuban equivalent of Las Vegas?
而你俩却大摇大摆地去往堪比赌城的古巴
Havana, right?
叫哈瓦那是吧
Guys, don't listen to Jeff. He's just trying to divide us.
大家别听杰夫的鬼话 他想离间我们
Says the woman who's willing to take care of the cash by herself.
说这话的小姐还想独自一人去取钱呢
As if you're Mr. Trustworthy.
就好像你就很靠得住似的
Why do you have so much access to rope?
为什么你随时都能拿出绳子来
Hey, you're the one who left the door unlocked
喂 没关门的人是你好吧
so Chang could get in here.
所以昌才进来了
How do I know you didn't do that on purpose?
我怎么知道你不是故意的
Guys. Guys!
伙计们
Calm down.
冷静
I'm sure we can work this out.
我们一定有办法解决这件事的
We just need to stay cool and talk it through.
我们要保持冷静 好好商量
I'm sorry.
不好意思
That didn't work out the way I planned.
事情商量的结果不太符合我的预期
I'm sorry.
真不好意思
But you didn't leave me any choice.
但是你们让我别无选择
You were acting very poorly,
你们的表现太糟糕了
I didn't know if I could trust you anymore!
我根本不晓得该不该相信你们
You dragged me into this.
是你们逼我的
I didn't want this.
我也不想的
You're packing?
你在收拾行李吗
Yeah.
对
You're leaving? Yeah.
你要走 对
Because of last night? Yeah.
因为昨晚的事吗 对
I just think there's some unresolved issues here.
我觉得这其中有些问题没有得到解决
You're right.
你说得对
I'm still really hurt
当年我去戒毒
by mom turning her back on me when I went to rehab.
妈妈却对此漠不关心 我至今还很受伤呢
And I guess part of me was mad at you for siding with her,
我想我对你也有点生气 因为你站在她那边
So I thought you moving in here
所以我寻思着要是你能搬进来
was some kind of moral victory.
也算是某种精神胜利吧
What? No.
啥 才不是咧
I mean unresolved issues
我说的没解决的问题
involving the black guy in all these photographs.
是关于这里所有照片中的黑人男子
Troy? Hey, I don't know his name, man.
特洛伊 我又不晓得他的名字
I just know he's clearly left some kind of vacuum.
我只知道很显然他留下了一个真空地带
And screw you. What did I have to do with mom?
还有去你的 我能对妈做什么呢
I was 13.
我当时才十三岁
I'm here to do my third-act apology.
我是来做第三次道歉的
Abed, I don't think... Wait.
阿布蒂 我不觉得...等一下
Don't reject it until the whole thing's been served up.
菜没上齐之前先别拒绝
Dobry.
多莱
Open your locker please.
请打开你的储物柜
I wanna tell you something. Abed, this is adorable.
我想跟你说点儿事 阿布蒂 你好萌
Just because it's adorable doesn't mean it's not important.
不要因为萌就认为这不重要
Listen.
听我说
I've been accelerating our relationship
我一直在加速咱俩之间的恋爱关系
because I've been worried I wouldn't pass a lot of the tests.
因为我担心自己肯定过不了那许许多多的考验
I wanted you to move in because I thought
我想让你搬进来是因为我觉得
if Annie was around, I'd have less chance of screwing things up.
如果有安妮指点 我搞砸的机会就会少一些
You're not screwing things up, though.
你没有搞砸啦
That's good to know.
知道这一点真高兴
But the problem with me will always be
但我总是会问题不断
that I can never know for sure.
而且我无法知道确切的原因
There's not a huge amount of people in my life
在我的生活中只有很少人
that haven't eventually kicked me out,
没有最终将我一脚踢开
And I don't always see it coming.
而我也常常不知道为什么会这样
I don't want it to happen with you.
我不想这一幕发生在你身上
Well, don't manipulate me and don't keep secrets from me
只要别操纵我 别对我隐藏秘密
and we'll probably be okay.
那我们就没什么问题
Cool.
酷
It stopped raining.
雨停了
Yeah, it sure did.
对 是停了
Aww, you hired a stunt person.
你还雇了个特技演员咩
No, I did not.
我没有
Where'd you get these?
你从哪里得来的
They were an inheritance from my father.
是我父亲的遗产
he was a collector. Mmhmm.
他是个收藏家 嗯
How many? 120.
有多少 一百二
Well, for the whole bunch, maybe 20.
这么一堆的话 二十吧
Thousand? Dollars.
加仨零 美元
$20,000? 20 nonthousand dollars.
两万美元 是二十不加仨零美元
20 regular dollars.
就普通的二十元
You might get that from a recycling place.
估计你从废品回收站能拿到这个价
These are misprints, honey.
这些都是错版书 亲
Check out page 105.
你看看第105页
Well, I can't because there's no page numbers.
看不了 因为上面没印页码
Ah! Well, that would be a problem.
是啊 这就是个问题
You know, "Class, turn to page..."
就好比 「同学们 请翻到第...」
There is no page...
没有页码...
Oh, well, if there's no page number,
好吧 如果没有页码
you can't turn to it.
那就没法翻到那一页啦
I've better things to do with my life.
我的大好人生还有更重要的事情要做
Although we haven't been saying it,
虽然大家都没有说过
Troy was an important part of our apartment.
特洛伊是我们公♥寓♥中很重要的一部分
He kept the peace.
他维持了和平
Yeah.
对
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表