剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
** 25 at a time he's taking our souls *
*一次25分钱 他掳走我们的灵魂
** Government men can't help, we're all alone *
*政♥府♥能奈我何 我们孤立无援
** Are you feeling the breeze? *
*你是否感到嗖嗖凉风
** Did you pull your belt tight? *
*你是否勒紧了裤腰带
** You know that it's wrong, you know that it's right *
*你知道何为错 你也知道何为对
** Out of the shadows down the coin goes *
*阴影之外 硬币落入
** Why, oh, why do you suppose? *
*为什么 为什么你要这样想呢
** Only the Bandit knows *
*只有大盗才明白
** Whoa oh oh oh oh whoa oh oh oh *
*喔哦哦哦 呜喔哦哦哦
** A-s-s C-r-a-c-k Bandit *
*投 投投 投菊大盗
** Whoa oh oh oh *
*喔哦哦哦
** Oh whoa oh oh oh *
*呜喔哦哦哦
** A-s-s c-r-a-c-k can't stand it *
*投 投投 投菊大盗简直受不了
You know, climate change is threatening our world,
我们的世界深受气候变化的威胁
but there is a solution:
现在解决方案来啦
the cat car,
喵喵车
The world's first animal-powered vehicle.
世界上第一辆动物拉车
My original prototype was hunger-based.
我最初的原型是以饥饿为动力
But sometimes, cats aren't hungry.
但有时呢 喵喵们不饿
My new model will use a rear-fixed dog system.
所以我的新型号♥是「前喵后汪」系统
But dogs cost money, your money.
不过汪星人耗钱哪 需要您的钱哪
By donating to this project, you'll be like an investor,
为本项目捐钱 你将成为投资人
except without taking all my profits.
不过我的盈利还是我的
Donate $5, and you get a thank-you email.
捐五块 你会得到一封感谢信
$50 gets you a T-shirt.
捐五十 赠您一件T恤
100 gets you a T-shirt and
捐一百 您将获得一件T恤
a thank-you email.
外加一封感谢信
All aboard the cat car,
坐上喵喵车
and all aboard helping our nation's global warming.
就是为我国的全球变暖问题献上一份力
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表