剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
The rope supports in the middle snap,
吊桥的绳索从中间断裂
causing the bridge to twist.
桥身开始扭曲
I'm rolling dexterity checks to see if you all hold on.
数字代表敏捷值 以此判断你们是否生还
Abed, considering the bigger picture,
阿布蒂 要以大局为重
You think it might be possible you miscalculated
你或许低估了
the strength of the bridge, hmm?
吊桥的承受质量
Good point. It would've been constructed
说得对 桥是在第三纪♥元♥
in the Third Age by Goblins,
由哥布林建造的
and they used primitive iron anchors.
他们用的材料是原始铁锚
The ropes are yanked from the rocky slopes
绳索从两岸的岩石坡中扯出
on both sides, and you all plummet into the ravine below.
你们都跌进峡谷
Abed!
阿布蒂
Abed!
阿布蒂
You plunge into the icy, raging waters of Skull River.
你们跌进冰冷汹涌的枯骨河中
You know, what's your problem?
你脑袋进水了吗
What's your problem? You didn't invite me
你才脑袋进水呢 你没有邀请我
to Sebastian's birthday. Ah, ha, ha, I knew it!
参加塞巴斯蒂安的生日派对 我就知道
Who hoards a man's grandson?
哪有儿子不让爷爷见孙子的
He's not your grandson. He's my son.
他不是你孙子 他是我儿子
And I didn't invite you to the birthday party
我没有邀请你 是因为
'cause I wanted to enjoy it.
我想享受那个派对
You know, fathers and sons,
父子之间
there is a lot of power between them.
难免有很多隔阂
Yeah... Stop it.
是的 打住
And I spent a long time
曾经一度很长时间
letting that power push me away from my dad, and I regret it.
隔阂让我与父亲形同陌路 我很后悔
So what's ever between you guys
你们之间的问题
will only get fixed when you're together.
只有你们共同努力才能解决
They're not together. Abed, you're not helping.
他们不在一起 阿布蒂 别帮倒忙
I'd be a pretty bad Dungeon Master if I was.
帮了忙我就不是称职的地下城主了
Jeff, Hickey, Annie, and Shirley,
杰夫 汉基 安妮 雪瑞
you've been washed down the left fork of the Skull River,
你们被冲上了枯骨河的左岸
the others to the right.
其他人上了右岸
Father!
父亲
If you're going to continue, I need Hank,
如果想要继续 我需要汉克
Britta, Chang, and Dean Pelton to go into a different room.
布雷塔 昌和院长到另一个房♥间
Yeah, we're not going to continue.
用不着继续了
Thank you very much, guys.
感谢大家
This was just awesome. Yeah, wait, wait, wait.
真是太棒了 等等
I'll play your dragon game with you.
我会继续跟你玩这游戏
But let's make it interesting.
但咱们加点筹码
If I kill the necrophile before you do,
如果我比你先杀了那个「恋尸狂」
I come to my grandson's birthday.
我就可以去孙子的生日派对
We'll settle it like men.
我们像男人一样解决问题
Or whatever you call the guys that play this.
玩这游戏的人勉强算是男人吧
Okay.
好
But if I kill the Necromancer before you do,
如果我先杀了亡灵法师
then you don't go to Christmas or Thanksgiving
那你在圣诞节 感恩节都不能去
at Aunt Rachel's.
蕾切尔姑姑家
You don't even go to that.
你从没去过
Yeah, but I will if you don't.
是的 但你不去我就会去
Okay, fine. Okay.
行 可以 好
Let the real game begin.
真正的游戏就此开始
I will find you!
我会找到你的
Well, I'm assuming you guys can help me beat him,
我想你们会帮我打败他
because if we lose, I'm gonna punch each of you in the heart.
因为如果输了 我会冲每人来一记钻心拳
You awaken on a muddy riverbank,
你们在泥泞的河畔醒来
surrounded by treacherous, God-forsaken,
周围是危险重重 叫天天不应
non-zipline vacation jungle.
也没有滑索的丛林
I build a fire
我生了火
and construct a crude wooden rack
找了个大木桩
to dry my boots and oversized codpiece.
烘干我的靴子和雄伟的兜裆布
All right, and I can make some s'mores
好的 我可以用马肉弄点
out of horse meat and s'more horse meat.
肉塔饼干
Build a fire? Horse s'mores? Screw this.
生火 马肉饼干 去他的
The river runs east. I head west.
河向东流 我向西走
Tiny Nuggins scampers into the jungle.
小纳金斯跳进丛林
Hey, pal, I didn't scamper in the jungles of Nicaragua,
伙计 尼亚加拉的丛林我都没进去
and I'm not gonna do it now.
现在更是休想
Wait, come back! I follow him.
等等 回来 我跟着他
Me too. Tiny Nuggins,
我也是 小纳金斯
if we rest, we'll regain our strength.
如果休息一下 我们会恢复体力
And lose my family.
还会失去我的家人
I'll imaginary sleep when I'm imaginary dead.
等我在游戏里死掉的时候我再假装睡觉吧
Through the brush in the distance,
穿过远处的树丛
you notice a patrol of half a dozen Hobgoblins.
你们发现了六只巡逻的大哥布林
Hobgoblins?
大哥布林
Larger, stronger, and worth more
体型更大更强壮 桌游中
in scrabble than regular goblins.
比普通哥布林更值钱
Everybody, get down. I punch him in the heart.
都趴下 我冲他打一记钻心拳
What?
什么
Well, I punch him in the heart, and I keep running.
我打了他一记钻心拳 继续跑
There are no women with them, are there?
游戏里没有女人吧
I got class.
我有底线的
You charge toward them, alerting them to your presence,
你向他们冲过去 他们发现了你
and you attack the nearest one in the chest.
你攻击了距离最近的一个
You miss and fall down. What?
没打中 跌倒了 什么
The Hobgoblins are heading toward Nuggins with spears.
大哥布林拿着矛向纳金斯冲去
Oh, no!
哦不
Uh, I cast entangle on them.
我向他们施了缠绕咒
Crouton the Druid waves her arms,
德鲁伊面包丁挥动手臂
causing grass, vines, and branches to entangle the limbs of...
令野草 藤条和树枝缠住大哥布林的四肢
four Hobgoblins.
四只被制♥服♥
The two free Hobgoblins fire arrows at Crouton.
两只没有被缠到的大哥布林向面包丁射箭
One pierces her shoulder...
一箭射中她的肩膀
The other her chest.
一箭射中她的胸膛
I fire an arrow at them.
我向他们射箭
Hit.
射中
Ah, these Hobgoblins don't like their odds.
大哥布林见势不妙
They bolt into the jungle.
逃进树丛
Yeah, you better run.
算你们识趣
Go find a name that's not just
回去换个名字吧 别只是
another creature's name plus "Hob."
在别的种族名字前加个「大」字
Crouton? I'm here.
面包丁 我在
She was badly wounded from her fall in the Skull River,
她摔进枯骨河时 受了重伤
and the arrows were just too much.
再中箭已让她无法承受
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
That's it? Is she dead?
这就完啦 她这就死啦
Yes, that's it, Hickey.
是的 死了 汉基
I'm dead. But it's okay.
我死了 不过没关系
I'm on your side.
我是你这边的
Which is why I'm dead.
所有我才会死
And I may be gone, but just remember
虽然我死了 但是要记得
whenever the wind whispers through the woods,
每当风在树林中吹过
you got me killed.
我是被你害死的
Now, you listen to me, young man.
听我说 年轻人
I've punched about a thousand hearts in my life.
我这辈子打过上千次钻心拳
I never, never missed.
我从未失手过
Have you ever been a 3-foot-tall halfling
你有试过作为一个三英尺的半身人
running through 2-foot-high vines,
越过两英尺高的藤蔓
trying to punch a 7-foot monster?
海扁七英尺高的怪兽吗
I'm gonna go check on the others.
我去看看其他人
You might want to check your character.
你还是仔细看看你的角色吧
Or just kind of generally take this game seriously.
把这游戏当真点
Your son does.
你儿子很当真
I take a moment of silence
我们稍作休整
to mourn my fallen comrade, Crouton...
为死去的战友面包丁默哀
before rifling through her belongings.
然后拿走她的装备
What news of my father?
有我父亲的消息吗
You have no way of knowing where the others are.
我不知道其他人在哪里
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表