剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Cool. Clone hug?
酷 克隆抱抱
So you're really just gonna pilot this thing all on your own?
你真准备只靠自己驾驶这个玩意儿吗
Well, Pierce's will stated that someone would be
皮尔斯的遗嘱里说
assigned to travel with me to verify that I don't cheat.
会指派一个人陪我旅行 以确定我没有作弊
Captain Barnes.
巴恩斯船长
We should probably set sail while the wind
趁着风向可以助我们一臂之力
is still in our favor, don't you think?
是不是应该开始扬帆起航了
Engage.
起航[星际迷航]
** A gathering of angels *
*天使云集
** Appeared above my head *
*在我头顶
Now, Troy, I know it's gonna be difficult
特洛伊 我知道让你和我在一起
for you to interact with me...
你不好过...
No, no. That was the original Troy.
不会不会 那是特洛伊本体
I'm his clone.
我是他的克隆人
Let's get the lead out, Burton.
抓紧时间出发吧 伯顿
Aye, aye, sir.
收到 船长
** They said, come sail away, come sail away *
*他们呼唤 出海远航 出海远航
** Come sail away with me, that's... *
*与我一起出海远航
** Come sail away, come sail away *
*出海远航 出海远航
** Come sail away with me *
*与我一起出海远航
You know, starting a sea voyage from landlocked Colorado
从内陆科罗拉多出海
May not have been the best idea.
这个主意没有太走心啊
We'll drive to the river
我们开到河里
and then take the river to the ocean.
再从河里驶向大海
Actually, I never thought I'd see you again.
我以为再也见不到你了
I have a couple Star Trek questions, if you don't mind.
不介意的话有几个「星际迷航」的问题想问你
No, go ahead.
不介意 问吧
What time did you guys have to get up in the morning?
早上你们是几点起床
Does every writer write for one character?
每个角色各配一个编剧写词吗
What's a best boy? I saw it in the credits once.
什么是场务 我在制♥作♥名单里见过一回
Why don't they call it Planet Trek?
为什么不叫「行星迷航」
You never go to a star.
你又没到过星星上去
You...not one episode.
一集都没到过
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表