剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
What the hell? Sorry.
卧了个大槽 对不起
You just destroyed five hours of work!
我五小时的心血都被你毁了
I'll clean it up. No, you don't touch it!
我来清理 不准碰
I know this is bad timing,
我知道这么说欠揍
But I should go if I'm gonna make the movie, so...
但我要去忙电影的事了 所以...
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
Something nobody ever does.
做别人没做过的事
Teaching you consequences.
教你如何承担后果
But I have to go. But you can't.
但我有事要走 你走不了
Huh, isn't that crazy?
这很疯狂吧
You ever been grounded? You ever been punished?
你被禁足过吗 被惩罚过吗
Do you have any idea what it feels like
你知道被拒绝的感觉
to be refused something?
是怎样的吗
I know what it feels like when people try to control me.
我知道被别人试图控制的那种感觉
You should know it never goes their way.
你要知道 这些人从没得逞过
And what "Kicky punch" movie is that from?
这句话出自哪部「拳拳踢战警」电影呢
The ones you've seen
是你看过的
Or the one I'm gonna watch you miss?
还是你将要错过的
I said I was sorry.
我道过歉了
I'm sorry I punched my landlord,
痛殴房♥东后 我也道过歉
But I'm not gettin' my deposit back.
但没人把保释金还给我啊
That's an example of you being punished
这就是你存心欺负人
For choosing to hurt someone.
然后被惩罚的典型例子
I wrecked your papers by accident.
我不是存心弄坏你的画稿的
You chose to spray this crap on purpose
你故意把这坨东西喷我桌上
Because you didn't care what happened.
因为你根本不计后果
You know, let me tell you something.
我告诉你
For five years, I have watched people
已经五年了 你身边的人
walk around on your eggshells.
总是小心翼翼地对待你
"Oh, Abed. He's so imaginative, so magical."
「阿布蒂很有想象力 很神奇」
"Everybody hide their hamburgers!
「大家快把汉堡包藏起来」
"If Abed sees a hamburger, we'll all travel in time."
「阿布蒂看到会以为我们在穿梭时空」
"Let's eat cookies and ice cream
「咱们穿着睡衣吃曲奇和冰激凌吧
and dress in pajamas in the middle of the day."
虽说现在是大白天」
I watched my third wife die!
我目睹了我第三任老婆的死
You think I'm spoiled?
你觉得我被宠坏了吗
And you think I'm spoiled because it's never occurred
你觉得大家都宠着我 就因为
To anyone to do this?
没人会这样对待我吗
You're not the Marco Polo of bullying me.
你并不是勇于欺负我的斗士
You're just another tourist taking pictures of a great, big wall.
你是又一个当我是怪胎的冷漠路人甲
Oh, you're gonna make me cry.
我快被你蠢哭了
When's the last time someone physically limited you?
你上次被禁足是什么时候
Oh, just now.
就在刚才
You physically ruined my drawings.
你堂而皇之地毁了我的画
Drawings of what?
你画的是什么
You're an artist?
你是个艺术家
I destroyed something valuable?
我毁了价值连城的艺术品吗
Looked like you were doodling chickens.
看起来你只是在涂鸦小鸡
He is a duck!
他是鸭子
Hey!
喂
You're not allowed in there.
你不能进去
Well, I just did a one-man show
我刚完成了一部独角戏
For a little audience that would beg to disagree.
观众们可欢迎我了
Audience? In there?
观众 那里面吗
We haven't had a single person or performance
自从1997年的火灾
in that theater since the 1997 fire.
那个剧场就不再演出 也没有观众
24 people died.
当时死了24个人
So what have you guys been up to?
你们最近在忙什么呀
Well, this. Raising money.
募集善款啦
Organizing. Trying to make a difference.
组织活动啦 我们想改变世界
I'm impressed, and embarrassed.
我很感动 也很羞愧
I sold out.
我背离了自己的信念
We sold out. You did not sell out.
我们才背离了信念 你没有
I'm going to community college to start a career.
我去社区大学读书 以求找份工作
We're in real estate.
我们是做房♥地♥产♥的
We own the building we're standing in.
这栋楼是我们名下的
Wow. You guys did sell out! I know!
你们背离得够可以的啊 对吧
I should introduce myself to her friends.
我该向她的朋友们自我介绍
I knew it!
我就知道
You don't have a drinking problem!
你才不酗酒
You have feelings for Britta, you disgusting monster!
你对布雷塔还念念不忘 你个贱♥人♥
Fine. Yes.
好吧 我承认
Something about everybody liking her turns me on.
看到她那么受欢迎 令我蠢蠢欲动
It's a problem I have.
我是有这毛病
I hated Reese's Pieces before
我以前不爱吃瑞希糖豆
E.T. ate them, sorry.
直到「ET」里外星人吃它 抱歉
You're a bad friend! That's not fair!
你是个损友 这话太没天理了
Wait, that's really not fair. You're a terrible friend.
你这么说真是丧尽天良 你才是损友
She was mine first.
我先追到她的
And it's not like she belongs to anybody.
而且她又不是某个人的专属
Oh, here we go.
好吧 又来了
"Love isn't a game," Say the guys that always win.
「爱情不是儿戏」 出自某情场高手
And now, you're going to go pull a Dane Cook
现在 你又打算学戴恩·库克
in one of those three movies he was in
效仿他那三部电影里的样子
about Dane Cook getting laid by accident.
机缘巧合地泡到妞
Only it's not a Dane Cook movie, Jeff,
只可惜 这不是戴恩·库克的电影 杰夫
Because this time, someone's watching: Me.
这次的主角是我
Your friend, British Jason Biggs.
你的好基友 英国版贾森·比格
If you never call me Dane Cook again, I'll stand down...
要是你不把我说成戴恩·库克 我就退出
for an hour.
一小时
Okay. An hour.
说定了 一小时
Are your duck drawings a secret?
你的鸭子漫画是个秘密吗
Is that why you do 'em when nobody's around?
所以你才在没人的时候画画
Not that it's any of your business,
这些事和你无关
But I am a cartoonist in my spare time.
但我确实是个业余漫画家
My cartoon's about a duck. I was drawing him.
漫画的主角是只鸭子 我画的正是他
Does the duck have a name? Does he have powers?
这只鸭子有名字吗 有超能力吗
I'm not pitching to you.
我没向你推荐我的漫画
You're afraid I won't like it.
你担心我会给差评
Sure.
呵呵
I've been a cab driver, a soldier, a cop,
我做过出租车司机 军人 条子
But what terrifies me the most
但我最害怕的是
is the opinion of a manchild in cardboard pants.
穿着纸糊装甲的小盆友的评价
Kickpuncher was a cop before he became a cyborg.
拳拳踢战警在变成半机械人前也是个条子
So you were a cop before you became...this.
你在变成这副样子之前也是个条子
And what were you before this?
那你在这之前是什么
Were you normal?
你正常吗
Or do you act like this because
还是说你现在这德性是因为
somebody stuffed you in a locker?
当初曾被人塞进了储物柜
Is that the idea?
是这么回事吗
Other way around.
事实正相反
What else do you want to know about me?
你还想知道我的什么事
What makes you stop talking.
做什么能让你闭嘴
Letting me go. After you miss your movie.
放我走 得等到你错过电影之后
Because you want me to suffer.
你想让我受苦
For destroying your duck cartoons?
是因为我毁了你的鸭子漫画
The ones you're ashamed of?
你为之感到羞耻的漫画
Uh, which one were you laughing at?
你在笑哪一段
No, no, no, no, no! Stop that!
不要不要 别鼓掌
You're ghosts!
你们是鬼魂
We're ghosts?
我们是鬼魂
The janitor out there told me you died in 1997.
外面的清洁工说你们1997年就死了
Janitor?
清洁工
Those guys in there told me
里面的人告诉我
that you're the one that died in a fire
是你在大火中死掉了
and you're a ghost!
你才是鬼魂
And you just believed 'em?
你就这么相信他们了
You just believed a bunch of ghosts?
你相信了一群鬼魂
Have you guys seen that billboard on Water Street
你们看到水街上那个
for consensual perfume?
两厢情愿香水广♥告♥牌了吗
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表