剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
has this amazing toilet.
那厕所简直绝了
Flushes like a dc-10 turbine.
抽水力媲美DC-10飞机涡轮
Probably exceeds code,
也许更胜一筹
But what's wrong with a little friendship between departments?
部门间的友谊怎么就生了嫌隙呢
Now how can our committee be your friend?
鄙委员会可否成为您的朋友
Bob?
鲍勃
Excuse me.
失陪
Chief custodian Bob Waite,
总管大人鲍勃·韦特
BuzzHickey, Annie Edison.
巴兹·汉基 安妮·埃迪生
Hickey and Edison, something in the job queue...
汉基和埃迪生 工作队列里有...
Bulletin board.
布告板
Yeah, we were hoping to get that up...
没错 我们希望能把它...
Let's take a walk.
没事走两步吧
That's quite a spread, Bob. I'm impressed.
摆设很不错嘛 鲍勃 我很欣赏
Well, it's election time.
选举期间嘛
If I don't break out the fancy sausages,
如果我不拿出点花头
my ass goes in the grinder next January.
明年一月我就得沦为菊花残 满地伤了
Keeping my people happy, it's an uphill battle.
让手下开心 可是场硬仗
For example, look at this.
比如说 看这里
A lot of the websites we try and visit
很多我们访问的网站
get blocked by this weird filter thing.
都被奇怪的过滤器给墙了
Now let's say I wanted to move a work order
现在的话 怎么才能把工作
for a bulletin board
比如挂布告板
from the bottom of the queue to the top.
从底下提到最上面来呢
Now how can I do that
面临这种情况
when I'm dealing with this?
人家怎么才能做到呢
They want their porn unblocked.
他们想取消色♥情♥网♥站♥拦截
Then they'll give you your board.
才能帮你搞布告板
That's what that was? How did you know?
居然是这个意思 你怎么知道的
Did you investigate pornography when you were a cop?
你当警♥察♥的时候研究扫黄吗
Something like that. So he wants a bribe.
差不多吧 他想要贿赂
Welcome to the labyrinth, kid.
欢迎来到魔幻迷宫 小朋友
Only there ain't no puppets or bisexual rock stars down here.
唯一的区别是 没有木偶和双性摇滚明星
And at the center of it all, if you're lucky,
如你幸运的话 在迷宫中心
a piece of cork and a few pins.
会有一块木板和一些钉子
So what, is it worth it?
那又如何 值得吗
Is that what a bulletin board is to you, professor?
布告板在你心里就是这样吗 教授
A piece of cork?
一块木板
That's not what it is to people that lose their pets,
但对那些丢了宠物的人
people that need rides,
需要搭车的人
people whose bad bands need bad bass players.
还有需要渣贝斯手的渣乐队 不是这样
To them, every pushpin has the power to change the future.
对他们来说 每颗图钉都是改变未来的力量
So yes, professor, it's worth it.
所以教授 没错 值得
I know a lady in the I.T. Department.
我在IT部门认识个女的
Okay, I'll put some food on the tables,
把吃的摆上桌
we'll lower the lights,
把灯光调暗
and that's a Midterm Dance.
期中舞会就齐活了
I guess it could use a little something theme-wise.
我觉得可以加点...主题气氛
I have an idea.
我有个主意
"Bear down for midterms."
「期中熊起」
What?
啥
"Bear down for midterms."
「期中熊起」
You can't just repeat it. You need to explain yourself.
不是让你再说一遍 是解释一下
It's midterm time.
期中了嘛
people have to bear down,
大家都要使出熊劲儿
study hard, get to work.
努力学习 认真用功
It's "Bear down for midterms."
这就是「期中熊起」
Is there a dot I'm not connecting?
是我掉线跟不上步伐了吗
It's a play on words.
这是文字游戏
"Bear down" Is an expression.
「熊起」是一种表达方式
I know the expression, Chang.
我知道是表达方式 昌
"Fly on the wall" is an expression,
「无孔不入」是一种表达方式
But if I want to pitch "Fly on the wall for midterms,"
如果我编一句「期中无孔不入」
You might ask, "What do you mean?"
你可能问「那什么意思」
Chang? Are you crying?
昌 你是哭了吗
I understand I've been crazy in the past,
我知道原来我疯疯癫癫的
but...that doesn't make it any less frustrating
但不代表 我被误会成这样
to be completely dismissed like this.
会不难过
I don't know if you guys even see me as human anymore.
你们是不是都不把我当人看了
I don't know if it's like a joke to you.
对你们来说 我就是个笑话吧
Are all asian men like a joke? If it's like a racial thing.
所有亚洲人你们都当笑话看吗 种族歧视啊
No. no! No!
不 不是
I've paid for my crimes.
我已经为我的罪过付出代价了
Underneath all the craziness, I am still a human,
在疯狂的外表下 我仍旧是个人
and I...
而且我...
I do want to make a difference and...
我想做出改变...
Can you respect that? Please?
你们能不能尊重一下 拜托了
Chang...
昌
What can we do here?
我们能做点什么
Bear down for midterms.
「期中熊起」啦
Okay. Okay, well...
好 好 那...
We'll... put up some bear things?
那我们 弄点熊起的东西
We'll bear down. For midterms.
我们熊起来 为了期中
Okay.
好
You want me to lift web restrictions
你让我单独给管♥理♥员♥
solely for custodial?
降低网络限制
They need to have full access, so they can research, um...
他们需要完全访问权限才能搜索...
Custodian stuff.
管♥理♥员♥需要看的东西
If the filter is mistakenly blocking a site,
如果过滤器错误地屏蔽了一个网站
they just need to submit the url, and I can...
他们只需要把网址交上来 我就可以
Okay, what do you want? Excuse me?
你想要什么 你说什么
Tell us what we can do for you so that you can do this for us.
说出你的要求 我们相互帮助
Oh. Cool.
好啊
I... I didn't know it could work that way.
还不知道可以这样
I guess I could use decent parking.
我想我需要更好的停车位
Right now they make me park in Annex B.
现在他们让我停在附加B区
Like a...
对待我
lunch lady.
像午餐女工一样
Our committee can talk to parking.
我们委员会可以跟停车部谈谈
But, Debra, let's be clear.
但是黛布拉 我要说清楚
I want everything to get through that porn blocker.
我要所有网站都能通过那个黄网过滤器
What do you mean everything?
所有网站什么意思
Everything!
所有网站
Understood.
了解
I'm very happy right now.
我现在好开心
So just bears everywhere? Yep.
搞得到处都是熊是吧 是的
And then we'll have some cakes, party hats,
然后整点蛋糕 派对帽子
birthday stuff!
过生日用的东西
This is coming together better than I thought.
会场布置得比我想象的好太多
I'm sorry, birthday stuff?
什么 过生日用的东西
Yes, Duncan. Okay, I'm sorry.
是的 邓肯 好 对不起
Birthday stuff.
过生日用的东西
Well, I've been sad to see that bulletin board down
食堂的布告板一直没能挂上
in the cafeteria for so long.
我真的很遗憾
I've always had a passion for bulletins.
我一直很喜欢布告板
If parking for the I.T. guy
如果给网络部的人停车位
puts that board back where it belongs,
能让布告板重新挂起来
I won't stand in the way.
我是不会碍事的
You know what you need... speaking as a fan of bulletins...
你知道你们需要什么吗 说到喜欢布告板
You need to have the Dean appoint someone to oversee them,
你们得找院长指派一个人监督他们
to make sure bulletins stay organized and protected.
确保布告板保持整洁有序
I'll do it. We could look into that.
可以交给我 我们来解决吧
Well, not to be that guy, but, uh...
不是我想找麻烦 但是...
You think you could look into that before I do this for you?
在我帮你们之前 你们能先解决这事吗
You want to control all the bulletin boards in the school... why?
你想控制学校所有的布告板 为什么
You might want to start talking turkey, Waldron,
想要火鸡 你就快说 沃德伦
because the Macy's parade is almost over,
梅西游♥行♥马上就要结束了
and grandma's getting drunk.
奶奶都醉了
Do you know where my department's power
你知道我部门的权力
comes from, Miss Edison?
来自于哪里吗 埃迪生小姐
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表