剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
The table's buried.
桌子也烧毁了
I got it.
我来搬
This is where we became a family.
这里是我们成为一家人的地方
Jeff made us a family.
杰夫让我们成了一家人
We could repilot it.
我们可以重演这里
This could be like Scrubs Season Nine,
就像「实习医生风云」第九季那样
A revamp, a do-over.
翻新重组 从头再来
Jeff could come back to Greendale as a teacher.
杰夫可以回格林德尔当老师
I'm not gonna be a teacher, Abed.
我是不会当老师的 阿布蒂
That's lame.
太逊了
Come on.
来来来
Sit in your chair.
坐在你的椅子上
Complete the table.
这样就圆♥满♥了
We want to help you save Greendale.
我们想帮你拯救格林德尔
Yeah!
对
Greendale! Greendale!
格林德尔 格林德尔
Greendale!
格林德尔
I got to go to the bathroom.
我去一下洗手间
Mm, give him space.
给他一点空间
Repiloting can be intense.
重新试映总是紧张万分的
New people show up.
有新人出现
Regulars shift roles or even fall away.
常驻换角色 甚至走人
Season Nine of Scrubs,
「实习医生风云」第九季
Zach Braff was only in the first six episodes.
扎克·布拉夫就演了前六集
That son of a bitch.
这混账王八蛋
After everything Scrubs did for him?
「实习医生风云」把他捧红的好不好
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Vision boarding.
正在制♥作♥梦想板
Okay, vision boarding! Oh, hi, Jeffrey.
做梦想板啦 嗨 杰夫瑞
Dean, I have to warn you about something,
院长 我得警告你一下
because it's the right thing to do.
因为我应该这么做
But first, why is there a big empty box on your desk.
但首先 为什么你的桌子上有个大空箱子
That says "Humphries" on it?
上面还写着「汉弗莱斯」
Okay, the press has been calling about Humphries,
好啦 媒体一直在说汉弗莱斯的事
And I didn't want any details about his enrollment here
我不想因为他在这上过学的事
to be spun against us,
而把媒体引到我们身上
So now there are no details.
现在这事就不存在了
That was his thesis.
那是他的毕业作品
Okay! So sue me!
起诉我啊你
This ain't Harvard, Jeffrey.
这又不是哈佛大学 杰夫瑞
Okay, my job is to give
我的任务就是
a certain number of degrees per year,
每年发出去一定数量的学位
Or we could get shut down.
不然学校就要关门大吉了
And that would be bad because...
关门的坏处是...
Ah, because then I wouldn't have a job.
坏处当然是我没工作了
And, you know, Greendale is a good place for good people.
还有格林德尔好地方 好人都来上学堂
That whole spiel, huh?
那些招生广♥告♥语什么的
Yeah.
是啊
That whole spiel.
招生广♥告♥什么的
Wingblade. Shock me by impressing me.
翁帅 用好消息抽打我吧
He shredded Humphries. What?
他把汉弗莱斯都粉碎了 什么
I told you! How could you let this happen?
我都告诉你了 你怎么办事的
Sir, I have to ask you to leave the concierge desk.
先生请你离开我们门房♥的桌子
Jeff, this case was all I had.
杰夫 我只有这个案子了
I am screwed!
我玩完了
My wife left. My girlfriend dumped me.
老婆跑了 女朋友把我甩了
And they're sisters, so now the whole family's pissed.
她俩还是姐妹 现在全家都在生我的气
Shut up.
闭嘴
Bring me all the paperwork for filing a class action:
准备所有集体诉讼的文本材料
Letters of intent, engagement, everything.
意向书 合约所有材料
Multiple copies.
多准备几份
Winger, you just lost our client!
翁格 你把客户搞丢了
Yeah.
对
But I can create five new ones.
但我可以找来五位新客户
It's so dusty. Let's get this off the table.
灰太多了 把这个拿下来
And that's the Winger guarantee.
这就是翁格的承诺
Okay, maybe we should bring a fund raising ideas
或许我们可以募集资金
that aren't bake sales.....
没有烘焙售卖♥♥
or opening a zoo where the humans are in cages
也不能把人类关进笼子
and the animals come to visit.
让动物参观的动物园
Are you okay, jeff? You left kind of freaked out.
你怎么了杰夫 像是吓到了
Well...
那个
I can't stop thinking this school might be in trouble
我总是在想学校有麻烦是因为
because of this bridge-collapsing guy.
那个塌桥男
He's the one making bad bridges.
他只是桥建的不好
That's like me blaming owls for how much I suck at analogies.
就像我的比喻差 却怨猫头鹰一样
Sometimes a student will claim, in court,
有时候学生会在法庭上 声称
That their school ruined their life,
是学校把他们的生活给毁了
And they'll win.
他们就胜诉
You want to save Greendale?
你们想拯救格林德尔
Make it litigationproof. How?
让它成为胜诉证明 怎么做
Think like the enemy.
像敌人一样思考
How did Greendale damage you, Annie?
格林德尔是怎么糟蹋你的 安妮
It didn't. I love Hospital Administration.
没有的事 我爱医务管理
Is that your job? Well...Not yet.
那是你的工作吗 现在还不是
But I administer things to hospitals,
但我帮管医院要用的物品
Like these.
比如这个
Pen?
笔
"Futurza"?
未来星
They're a rising star in pharmaceuticals.
他们是制药界的新星
They invented fibromyalgia
他们发明了纤维肌痛
and the cure for fibromyalgia.
又发明了纤维肌痛的治疗方法
You push drugs now? That's ironic.
你现在卖♥♥药去了 真讽刺
I push pens, Britta.
我卖♥♥的是笔 布雷塔
Speaking of irony, how's the therapy market?
说到讽刺 心理治疗市场如何
Depressed?
萧条到家没
I'm on sabbatical.
我在休假
You're Jewish?
你是犹太人
I'm doing hands-on research about the psychology of alcoholism.
我在亲身实践研究酗酒者心理状态
You're a bartender, aren't you?
你在当酒保 是不是
Which is basically like a modern-day therapist.
基本等同于当今的心理学家
If somebody tells me about a murder,
尤其是有人跟我说起谋杀
I can't tell anyone.
我不能泄露出去的
Wow, you're even bad at bartending.
酒保你都当不好
What about you?
那你呢
Abed's working on the next
阿布蒂正研究下一个
billion-dollar social media App.
价值十亿的社交媒体App
And when it takes off, all I got to do is sue him.
等到开始赚钱 我只需要告他就可以了
It's fool-proof.
万无一失
You're programming now, Abed?
你现在开始编程了 阿布蒂
Didn't get any work with your four-year film degree?
怎么没找一个与你四年电影学位有关的工作
One job, directing a commercial.
有个工作 商业广♥告♥导演
Still haven't been paid.
钱还没拿到
I'll cut you a check tomorrow,
我明天给你支票
But just so we're clear, you quit.
先说清楚 是你不干了
Creative differences.
创作分歧
I asked you to put the phone number on the screen.
我让你把电♥话♥号♥码加到画面里去
I didn't like the number.
我不喜欢那个号♥码
555? It's derivative.
555 太植入了
It's the number of my business.
那是我公♥司♥的号♥码
It sounds fake.
听着就假
How can every number start with 555?
怎么所有电♥话♥开头都是555
Are there only 10,000 numbers?
只有一万组号♥码
Abed, you quit?
阿布蒂你不干了
You said you got fired.
你说你是被炒了
You haven't paid in our apartment for two months.
咱们的房♥租 你已经两个月没交了
Well, why don't you sell him a pill
你怎么没卖♥♥给他点药
That will help him give up on his dreams?
治治他 好放弃梦想
Relaxabrex doesn't make you give up on your dreams.
放松剂不是治疗放弃梦想的
That's a side effect.
那是副作用
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表