剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Tough love received, bro.
严厉的爱 我懂 兄弟
I did it. This school is story-free.
我做到了 学校没有故事了
We can be content now forever.
我们可以永远地满足下去了
Let me be one of the six this year.
让我成为本年度压死的六人之一吧
Craig--Craig, this vending machine is not gonna
克拉格 自动贩卖♥♥机不会
tip over and crush you.
翻倒砸扁你
Why not? Why?
为什么
Because we fixed it when we saved Greendale.
因为我们在拯救学校时把它修好了
We saved Greendale.
我们拯救了格林德尔
And now they're gonna sell it.
他们却要把学校卖♥♥掉
If I come over there,
如果我走过去
there are gonna be two sounds:
会发出两个声音
Me hitting you twice.
我揍你两拳的声音
Hello, Greendale, as you know,
格林德尔的学子们 你们好
our school will soon be replaced by a sandwich university.
我们的学校即将被一所三明治大学取代
However, every ending is also a beginning.
然而 每个结束都意味着新的开始
Sure, things may look bad now.
的确 现在一切看起来很糟
Some of us may have no idea where we're going or what to do.
我们中的一些人不知道该去哪 做什么
But...
但是
Okay, okay, I should have written this out.
好吧 我应该打草稿
I thought I'd be able to come up with something on the fly.
我以为我可以现场发挥
Moving on to phase two:
进行到第二阶段
The actual saving of Greendale.
真正拯救格林德尔
Annie I've generated a few ideas involving social media
安妮 我想到几个利用社交网络的点子
that I think might do the trick. Annie
应该会起作用 安妮
You want us to tweet "SaveGreendale"?
你想让我们发推「拯救格林德尔」
I'm sorry, Annie.
抱歉 安妮
The reason I have 48 followers is that I don't exploit them.
我之所以有48个粉丝是因为我从不利用他们
They come to me for atheistic rants and photos
他们关注我是为了看真情实意的抱怨
of my meals, not this obnoxiousness.
和我饭菜的照片 不是这坨废话
We need to make people aware that Greendale exists
我们需要让大家知道格林德尔存在
and needs help. Why?
并需要帮助 为什么
Because once the internet knows about something,
因为一旦互联网知道了什么
it changes.
就会有所改变
Right. Just ask Chris Brown or China.
是啊 问问克里斯·布朗和天朝就知道了
Jeff, you made Annie cry.
杰夫 你把安妮弄哭了
Well, if it's any consolation,
往好的方向想
this is the last time that will ever happen.
这种事是最后一次发生了
I know how to save Greendale.
我知道怎么拯救格林德尔
Treasure. Buried treasure.
财宝 埋藏的财宝
Okay, I'm tapped.
好吧 我崩溃了
We all wish we could do something, Annie,
我们都希望能出一份力 安妮
but I think that concludes the last meeting
但我认为这是拯救格林德尔委员会的
of the Save Greendale committee,
最后一次会议了
the committee that did its darnedest.
这个做到极致的委员会
Wait.
等等
Are we sure we can't stop the school
我们真的不能阻止学校
from being sold to Subway?
被卖♥♥给赛百味吗
I'm afraid so, Chang.
恐怕是的 昌
Okay, I just wanted to make sure.
好吧 我就是想确认一下
Ha-ha, screw you guys.
你们去死吧
It's time to get paid.
到了该付账的时候啦
** $5 *
*五美元
** $5 footlong *
*五美元一英尺
** Any, any, any, 5 *
*全部五美元
** $5 footlong *
*五美元一英尺
** Any, any, any, 5 *
*全部五美元
Chang just unexpectedly betrayed the group
昌不出意外地最后一次
for the last time.
背叛了小组
Greendale is going to make
格林德尔将成为
a great Subway sandwich university.
一所出色的赛百味三明治大学
You know, research shows most of your graduates end up
反正调查显示你们大部分毕业生
working for our restaurants anyway.
都在餐厅打工
That's by design. We're very proud of our school.
设计就是如此 我们为自己的学校骄傲
Proud of subway's school. This campus is yours now.
为赛百味大学骄傲 校园是你的了
If you want to dynamite it,
如果你需要炸掉
all we ask is that you let us light the fuse.
只求你允许我们点燃导火索
Yeah, we hate this place.
是啊 我讨厌这里
You just said you were proud of it.
你刚说过你为这里感到骄傲
Oh, proud of its potential. Love its potential.
为潜力骄傲 爱它的潜力
This will be your office.
这将是你的办公室
Why?
为什么
Okay, we'll check in on that later.
我们稍后再来「入驻」
What's the matter, guys?
干什么呢 伙计们
Can't wait until Greendale's corpse is cold
格林德尔尸骨未寒 就迫不及待地
before you put it on a 6-inch white bun?
想放到你那六英寸的白大饼里了吗
Young lady, that's not fair.
姑娘 这么说可不厚道
Subway doesn't call its bread "buns,"
赛百味不管面包叫「大饼」
And we don't serve white.
再说我们不提供白面包
We serve Italian, honey oat, nine-grain wheat.
我们提供意式 蜂蜜燕麦 混合麦面包
Great, thanks for making my joke accurate.
很好 感谢你把我的笑话补充完整
Now it's hilarious.
真好笑
Classes are over, kids.
放学了 孩子们
We're helping the dean pack.
我们在帮院长打包
This is still Greendale for two hours.
格林德尔还有两个小时活头
Enjoy it.
享受吧
Wait.
等等
You don't call your bread "Buns."
你们不管面包叫大饼
What do you call them?
叫什么
Bread.
面包啊
Well, bread is a substance.
面包是食材
What do you call the units of bread you use, "Breads"?
你们用的一坨一坨的面包叫什么
You okay? I just wish we had more time.
你还好吗 我就是希望我们能多待一会
I could turn things around. I swear.
我可以扭转乾坤 我发誓
Look, I got one of these label things.
看 我有这些标签器具
It makes custom labels.
能制♥作♥特制标签
This was gonna help me get organized.
这能帮助我变得有条理
Where should we start?
我们该从哪里开始
Should we pack up these pictures?
我们要打包这些照片吗
They're not really mine.
不是我的
They're Greendale history.
他们是格林德尔的历史
Here's our 1987 civil rights march.
这是我们1987年的人♥权♥游♥行♥
This was when we started offering photoshop classes.
就是从那时我们开了PS课程
And that's Russell Borchert.
那个是罗素·博歇特
"Borchert, Borchert, loved computers"
「博歇特 博歇特 最爱是电脑」
Yes, yes, "More than women's butts or hooters."
没错 「胜过女人的美臀和乳♥房♥♥」
Very mature, you two.
真「成熟」啊 两位
Was there any truth to that legend?
那个传说是真的吗
The legend that a Greendale computer professor
传说格林德尔的某个电脑课教授
made love to a computer
跟一台电脑嘿♥咻♥
and died of the first computer virus?
然后死于首个电脑病毒
Sure. The truth is, Greendale had a computer professor.
当然 真♥相♥是格林德尔是有一个电脑课教授
By the way, he was a millionaire and a genius.
另外他还是一位百万富豪和天才
He has sex with one computer, and that's his legacy?
他跟一台电脑嘿♥咻♥ 这就是他留下的遗产吗
So after all my work, how will I be remembered?
我呕心沥血这么多年 后人又会如何纪念我
The bald dean with glasses, I guess.
四眼光头院长吗
are you aware there's an engraved plate on this frame
你有没有注意到这个相框里有一张铭牌
that says "The truth is behind this picture"?
上面刻着「真♥相♥就在此照片之后」
Of course I'm aware, Abed. I'm not an idiot.
我当然知道 阿布蒂 我又不是白♥痴♥
Whoa, wait.
等下
It meant literally?
这是字面上的意思吗
What is it?
这是什么
I understand you were teaching fundamentals of law here.
我知道你在这里教授法律基础课
Yeah.
对
Think you could make the transition
我想你也可以转变一下
to teaching Sandwich Law?
教授三明治法律课吧
It's essentially the same, I'm sure,
我确定这基本上是相同的
Just a bit more focused.
只是更为集中一点
Here.
拿去
That's a Subway black card.
这是赛百味的黑卡
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表