剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
At least the drugs I sell don't get slurped
至少我卖♥♥的药不会让我的肚脐眼
out of my belly button.
发出咕噜咕噜的声音
That's only on Tummy Tuesdays!
因为那是周二肚皮日
Oh, it's okay... oh, I'm sorry...
那就对了 对不起
Andre left again.
安德烈又离开我了
It's...it's not like last time.
和上次不一样
He's staying with family.
他和家人在一起
He took the boys.
带走了儿子们
He took the dog.
也带走了狗
He took the D.V.R.
还有录像机
166 episodes of Bones just gone.
166集的「识骨寻踪」 都带走了
It was my fault this time.
这次是我的错
I cheated on him
我背叛了他
With Shirley's Sandwiches.
因为雪瑞三明治
I threw the money into expanding.
我砸钱扩张
I just didn't think I could fail.
没想到会失败
Okay.
好了
Well, just so you know,
你们要知道
This is the sort of stuff that someone could use
这种事情可以被别人用来
to make a claim against a school.
作为对学校不利的证词
I have to go to the bathroom again.
我又要去洗手间了
While I'm gone,
我去的时候
I want you to think about what I said.
你们想想我说的话
As an exercise.
当做练习了
Do you guys feel weird about doing this without...
你们会不会觉得怪怪的 没有了那谁
Magnitude?
磁态态
That's everything you asked for.
你要的东西都在这
Who are you flipping?
你忽悠谁呢
My friends,
我的朋友们
Who are now the Save Greendale Committee,
现在是拯救格林德尔委员会
which I created.
我创办的
Classic Winger.
翁格作风
I forgot what it was like to be good at being bad.
我都忘了当坏人扮好人是什么感觉了
So just close the deal and bring it home to daddy, eh?
赶快结案回到爸爸怀抱 乖
Oh, sorry, Alan. Change of daddies.
抱歉艾伦 爸爸换人了
I'll take it from here.
接下来交给我
No, no, but it's my case.
不不 这是我的案子
Humphries was your case.
汉弗莱斯曾经是你的案子
Jeff...
杰夫
You're scaring me. Good.
你吓到人家了 那就对了
Guys like you should be more scared.
你这样的人就应该吓一吓
You trust-funded, body-sprayed,
你这个拥有信托基金 美黑喷雾
Eli-Roth-dvd owner...
伊莱·罗斯DVD的人
You're an amateur monster, Alan,
你这个业余怪兽 艾伦
And you stomp in the grave of a real monster
你一脚踩进了真怪兽的墓穴
who was willing to stay buried,
那怪兽自愿一直被埋没
because real monsters have shame,
因为真怪兽有羞耻感
Because they wish that...
因为他们想...
You're not worth the monologue.
你还不值得用独白
Give me your tie. What?
领带给我 干嘛
No monologue for you. Give me your tie.
不给你独白了 领带给我
That's for making me go to this school.
这是为你逼的我来这上学
That's for making the last four years happen.
这是为了过去四年发生的事
And now I get to make them un-happen
现在我得让这些事都没发生
For me and the only people I care about.
为我 为了我唯一关心的人们
I failed my husband. I failed my kids.
我让丈夫失望了 让孩子们也失望了
I've failed Bones.
也让「识骨寻踪」失望了
I'm helping to hook a whole new battle
我帮助挑起了小安妮
of little Annies on adderall.
在安♥非♥他♥命♥上的新战争
I've been spending so much time with computers,
我花了好多时间在电脑上
Your tears are just ones and zeroes to me.
你的眼泪对我来说都是1和0
Yeah, you were a real Hallmark Card before.
你原来可是真人版的霍曼贺卡呢
I'm much sadder than the rest of you.
我比你们都伤心
I will figure out why later.
至于为什么 等会就能想出来了
Jeff, full disclosure:
杰夫 结案陈词
Our lives are worse than the day we got here.
我们的生活比之前在这里时更糟糕
Well, that is a serious allegation
这是个你自己独♥立♥完成的
to arrive at all by yourselves.
严重的指控
Are you sure? Yes.
真的吗 真的
And we've come to a decision as a group,
我们集体作出了决定
and please don't judge us for suggesting it.
请你不要就此下判断
Hey, I'll back you up no matter what.
无论如何我都是支持你的
We decided to re-enroll at Greendale.
我们决定在格林德尔重读
What? Are you nuts?
什么 你们疯了
Greendale! Greendale!
格林德尔 格林德尔
Greendale! Greendale!
格林德尔 格林德尔
You guys want to keep it down?
你们小点声好不好
Chang? Kevin?
昌 凯文
Chang. I've dropped the amnesia thing,
昌 我不搞健忘症那东西了
Copped to my crimes, and went to jail.
认罪伏法 蹲了监狱
Now I'm on work release.
现在是监外工作
Working as what? Math teacher.
什么工作 数学老师
Next, explain the pajamas.
下一项 解释下睡衣怎么回事
Well, I'm on work release from house arrest,
现在是软禁在家的监外工作
But I don't have a home.
但我无家可归
See this?
看到这个了
This won't let me travel 100 yards from this,
我得待在这玩意儿的100码范围以内
and this only has a 30-yard cord,
而它的电线只有30码长
So I can only travel...
所以我的活动范围是...
Whatever. You do the math.
管他的 你们自己算吧
You said you teach math.
你刚还说你是教数学的
Exactly; I teach it. You do it.
没错 我教数学 你们做数学
Chang was faking his changnesia?
他的昌癔症竟然是装的
They seriously rehired a teacher
他们明知这家伙曾试图烧了学校
They fired for trying to burn down the school?
竟重新聘请了他
After being rehired as a security guard
他先是假冒西语老师
after being fired for impersonating a teacher.
然后被重新聘为保安
That's insane, and I'm Abed.
连我都觉得这太疯狂了
Worse than insane. Irresponsible.
何止是疯狂 根本就是不负责任
Evil. I don't believe in evil.
简直罪恶 我不信鬼[罪恶]
But this school clearly got a finger up its butt as a child.
咱们学校以前肯定遭受过心灵创伤
This place ruins lives.
这地方会毁人前途
If that were true,
即便如此
then what could we possibly do about it?
我们又能做些什么呢
Make 'em dance, Winger.
干得漂亮 翁格
Ew, Jeff, what's your evil old legal nemesis doing here?
杰夫 与你「相爱相杀」的律师基友来干吗
Nemesis?
相爱相杀
No, we were partners again.
不 我们又是合作伙伴了
Until I lost my usefulness.
直到我失去利用价值
I may be evil,
虽说我不是好人
but your friend here is so much more dangerous.
但你们的「好朋友」可比我坏得多
Tell 'em how it took you 30 minutes
说说你是如何在半小时内
to make them think they wanted to sue their own school.
说服他们想起诉自己的学校
I did it.
我说漏嘴了
Sorry.
骚瑞啦
Anyway, I'll leave you to pick up these pieces.
剩下的残局就交给你收拾了
I'm gonna go score some blow.
我顺道去买♥♥点可♥卡♥因♥
My dealer's a gym teacher here.
这儿的体育老师正好是毒品贩子
You lied to us?
你骗了我们
I never lied to you.
我从不骗你们
I showed you the right truth.
我教会了你们真正的人生道理
Britta, when we met,
布雷塔 我们刚认识时
you were an eclectic anarchist.
你是个折衷派无政♥府♥主义者
How did you become the group's airhead?
想想你是怎么堕落成组里的脑残的
Thank you?
谢谢你全家
And, Shirley, you've gone from an independent divorcee
雪瑞 你从一位摆脱婚姻枷锁的独♥立♥女性
striking out on her own
努力奋斗靠自己
to a bankrupt fry cook hoping for a call from her husband.
变成了只会等老公电♥话♥的破产厨子
Troy, your entire identity has been consumed
特洛伊 你的存在感已经被
By your relationship with another man.
你俩的基情耗尽了
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表