剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
The one with the man chasing the woman through the grass
那个男人在草地上追逐女人
and it says, "Proven in its field"?
广♥告♥词是「实战证明有效」那个
Yeah, proven in its field
是的 实战证明有效
and in labs on the eyeballs of rabbits.
还在兔子的眼球上也被证明有效呢
We should make it say that! Who's got the spray paint?
我们应该把这句加上 谁有喷漆
No, guys, I'm serious!
伙计们 我是认真的
Doug and Janet, you're on lookout.
道格 珍妮特 你们把风
Michael works the ladder. I will banksy that mother!
米克尔把住梯子 我去把这句话涂上
Come on, guys, we gotta start taking risks again.
拜托 伙计们 我们得勇于冒险
Well, that's convenient for the one with nothing to lose.
你没什么可失去的 当然站着说话不腰疼
Oh, so the person with the least wealth
怎么 最穷的人
has the least valid argument?
最没有话语权咯
That's convenient.
还真富人得天下啊
Britta, how many people have you fed this year besides yourself?
布雷塔 这一年除了自己你还喂饱了多少人
Oh, Janet... No, look.
珍妮特 不 听着
I've spent enough time feeling bad.
我已经受够了内疚了
Fight the power!
对抗强权
Would you like to go... Yeah.
你想去 好啊
Yeah?
同意啦
Oh, my God.
老天
These are really good.
画得挺好的
It helps me to see why you were so upset.
它帮我明白了你为什么那么沮丧
Did I ruin anything as good as what's in here?
我毁掉的漫画也跟这些一样精彩吗
Ah, just practic drawings.
只是些随手画的
I have to practice drawing the duck from different angles.
我得练习从不同角度画鸭子
It's hard when his back's turned 3/4 because of the beak.
他转体75度后不好画 因为他的喙
Well... I'm a real jerk for wrecking it.
我真的很混账 毁掉了那些画
Ah, you didn't do it on purpose.
你又不是故意的
That doesn't excuse my behavior.
那也不能抵消我的行为
No, I appreciate that.
你这么说我很感激
It's a good apology. You're a good kid.
很真挚的道歉 你是个好孩子
All right. Well...
好 那...
I can see from the clock that if I hit all the green lights...
我看表 只要我一路绿灯
I'm sorry, I can't let you go.
抱歉 我不能放你走
That'd undercut the larger lesson.
那就没法让你明白大道理了
Yes, the lesson being that you're very talented.
大道理是你很有才华
But I have this thing. I can't walk into a movie...
但问题是 我不能在开演了之后进...
You're not going to the movie.
你不能去看电影
Yes, I am.
我要去
You need this. Let me go!
你需要上一课 放我走
This is you learning.
这是教你懂事
You're a bad person and a bad cartoonist.
你是坏人 还是很渣的漫画画手
You go ahead. Hurt my feelings.
来啊 伤我感情啊
Oh! You have feelings, huh?
你还有感情呢
Have you considered putting them into your work?
有没有想过把感情融到作品里去
Your cartoons are monuments to joylessness,
你的作品简直就是无趣的代言词
nervously assembled jokes based on nothing from your life
紧张拼凑的笑话既不是根据你的生活而来
or anyone's life!
也和其他人的生活无关
You're furious at me for being creative
你生我气 是因为我有创作力
because you want to be able to create.
因为你想像我那样能创作
You have all this rage and shame and loneliness,
你满心的愤怒 羞耻 孤独
which I don't even know how to feel much less understand,
那些都是我不曾感受到 更别提理解的东西
and you decide to put what on paper?
结果呢 你把什么画到纸上了
A duck. Jim the duck. You think I'm crazy.
鸭子 吉姆鸭 你认为我是疯子
You think there's something wrong with me.
你认为我脑子出了问题
Jim the duck?
吉姆鸭
Publishers are interested!
出版商很感兴趣
Oh! Yeah, well, publishers are stupid.
是吗 出版商都是傻叉
Either that or you're misinterpreting
不然就是你没有理解对
what was probably a form letter.
什么叫做通函
You shut up. You shut up.
你闭嘴 你闭嘴
Now you shut up. You shut up.
你闭嘴 你闭嘴
Oh, are we yelling? Are we yelling right now?
开始大喊了 开始了吗
Selfcentered... Yelling! I'm yelling!
自私 喊啊 喊啊
Yelling! I'm yelling, I'm yelling, I'm yelling!
喊啊 我在大喊
And you're not talented! You made me miss my movie!
你没有才华 害我错过了电影
You made me miss my movie.
你害我错过了电影
In the words of your hacky duck, "What the hell?"
用你那破鸭子的话说 不是吧
Do you like music?
你喜欢音乐吗
Everyone likes music.
人人都喜欢音乐
What are you, a fish?
难不成你是一条鱼咩
I have...ooh, I-I tell you what we could listen to.
我有...我知道我们该听什么了
Do you know Rimples and Splikket?
你知道林普&斯比凯特吗
They were the british Laurel and Hardy.
他们是英国的劳莱与哈代[著名喜剧二人组]
Most of their stuff is timeless, but you do need to know
他们很经典的 但你要知道
that the Prime Minister went to Oxford,
首相上的是牛津
not cambridge, as the sketch implies.
不是如段子里所说上的是剑桥
Are they speaking English?
他们在说英文吗
Okay. '80s German techno it is.
好 那就听上世纪80年代德国电子舞曲吧
Do you have any friends?
你有朋友吗
I'm sorry?
什么
I've been defining myself with reactions
我一直通过自己与别人的相互反应
to and from other people my whole life.
来定义我自己
Now I feel worthless just because
现在我觉得自己一无是处
I'm worthless in relation to my friends,
因为我在交友方面一无是处
which means they're not my friends.
就是说他们根本不是我朋友
Who are your friends?
你的朋友都有谁
Well, there's my neighbor, Pat.
我邻居 帕特
I try to stay on his good side. I owe him money.
我只说他的优点 我欠他钱
Uh, Jeff. I'd call you a friend.
还有杰夫 你也是我朋友
Well, in fact, I'd call you a...
其实 你也算是我...
Oh, that's right. You and Jeff have actually known
对啊 你跟杰夫认识的年头
each other longer than anybody, huh?
比谁都长 对吧
I always forget that.
我老是忘记这点
I guess 'cause you guys don't really act like friends.
可能是因为你们表现得不像朋友
Yeah, I guess not so much.
对 差不多吧
Where are we going?
我们要去哪
Well, I think you should go home.
我觉得你应该回家
Because you're having an existential crisis,
因为你现在质疑自我存在
and the best lesson you could take away from it
你能从中得到的最好的教训就是
is that you are someone, even when you're by yourself.
你有非凡之处 即便是你一个人的时候
I think you're right. Thank you.
你说得对 谢谢
And please don't take offense at this,
我下面说的话请不要见怪
but thank you for not hitting on me.
谢谢你没有勾搭我
I was just vulnerable enough to do something really stupid.
我刚才那么脆弱 什么傻事都做得出来
What's wrong? Nothing. Nothing.
怎么了 没事 没事
It's nothing.
啥事没有
It's the... the stupid steering wheel
就是这该死的方向盘
is on the wrong side of the car.
又跑偏了
What are you doing here? I want to show you something.
你来干嘛 给你看点东西
What's this?
这是什么
It's a script I wrote about a cop on the edge.
我写的剧本 讲的是一个游走在边缘的警♥察♥
Troy thought it was hilarious.
特洛伊觉得太搞笑了
I didn't have the heart to tell him it wasn't a comedy.
我不忍♥心告诉他这不是喜剧
Why are you giving this to me?
你给我♥干♥嘛
I know all the tricks and tropes of filmmaking,
制♥作♥电影的各项技术我都懂
but what I'm missing is what I think
但我没有的是
the critics call "substance,"
那些影评家所谓的「故事情节」
which is you more than me.
这点恰好你有
You want to be film partners?
你想跟我合拍电影
"It's time for justice. Police Justice."
该正义上场了 警界正义
Wait, the character's name is "Police Justice"?
等等 「警界正义」是人物名
Yeah, I think I may be able to help.
好吧 我应该能帮上忙
I'm sorry for the stuff I said.
我为之前说的话道歉
Me too.
我也是
Sit down.
坐吧
You drink scotch?
喝苏格兰威士忌吗
No. You're gonna.
不喝 你会喝的
Hey, handsome. This stool taken?
帅哥 这边有人吗
Struck out, huh?
三振出局了吗
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表