剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
So according to the demonologist,
根据除恶清单来看
the gymnasium is clean.
体育馆已经清洁完毕
Jeez, we're running out of to-do stars.
哎呦 待摘星都摘光了
Already dealt with.
已经处理了
It's hard to believe.
不可思议
Somewhere along the way,
冥冥之中
we started turning this school around.
我们开始改变这个学校的命运了
What the hell was that?
刚刚什么情况
What was what?
什么什么情况
That long, quiet lull. I don't like it.
冗长寂静的停顿 我不喜欢
It's called contentment, dude.
那叫知足常顿 哥们儿
Exactly. We're never content.
没错 我们从来不知足
Someone's always got to have a problem.
总有人不满
I've got a problem.
我没不满啊
I don't like Abed's problem with our lack of problems.
我不满阿布蒂不满我们没有不满
Okay.
好耶
I commented on his commentary.
我评论了他的评论
I just drew a circle around Abed, baby.
画个圈圈 圈住了阿布蒂呀 宝贝
I don't think it's nice to pigeonhole people's gimmicks.
把别人的创意框住又不是好事
You hear me, two voice?
听到了吗 两种声音
Abed, let us have a moment of peace and stillness.
阿布蒂 让我们享受一下平和和静止
They're kind of rare around here.
这可是很稀罕的感觉
All I'm saying is, calm before the storm.
我只是要说 这是暴风雨前的宁静
Says the storm generator.
出自暴风雨发生源头之口
All right, fine. Let's be content.
好吧 没问题 让我们知足常顿
Attention, students and faculty of Greendale.
注意 格林德尔全校师生请注意
I pressed this button on accident
我不小心按到了广播键
But might as well check in.
顺便问个好吧
How are you?
你们好吗
Fine.
好
Aw, that's nice. I'm good too.
哎呦 好贴心哦 我也很好
I love you guys.
我爱你们哦
We Love you too.
我们也爱你
The information you have requested...
你咨♥询♥的信息...
is on the internet.
在网上有
School board, baby.
校董会 宝贝
School board guys coming in.
校董会成员驾到
I would appreciate some knocking.
你们如果先敲个门我会感激不尽
Do you know what goes on in here?
里头干嘛呢 你知道吗
Just a heads-up.
提示一下
There's an insurance appraiser coming tomorrow.
明天要来一个保险评估员
Your ass is getting appraised insurance-style.
你的屁♥股♥将会被保险业评鉴
What does that mean?
什么意思
We hope it means we find out
我们希望这意味着我们发现
that your school is very, Very valuable to the city.
你的学校对市里非常非常重要
Hey, how hilarious would that be?
那也太搞笑了
Are you guys drunk?
你俩是喝大了吗
Good luck proving it before we're not.
祝你证明成功 小心为时过晚
Strawberry.
草莓
Too ripe.
熟过头了
You guys have been doing this for 30 minutes.
你们已经玩了30分钟了
So what?
那能怎样
I made all the vegetables disappear.
我把蔬菜都消除了
Usually, a lot more than this happens in 30 minutes
通常30分钟里会发生很多事
Is all I'm saying.
我说的就是这个意思
We're just relaxed and happy.
我们很放松很开心啊
I care more about this than anything I've ever cared about.
比起你们关心的东西 我更关心这个
Best $199 I've ever spent.
花的最值的199美元
It's $3.
3美元吧
What are you playing?
你玩的是什么
That's control software for some kind of irrigation equipment.
那是控制什么灌溉系统的软件
It's fun.
很好玩的
Save Greendale committee, unite.
拯救格林德尔委员会 集♥合♥
Boom.
咣
An insurance appraiser is coming tomorrow
明天要来一个保险评估员
to inspect the school,
来对学校进行评估
And if he doesn't appraise us good,
如果他评估我们学校不好
The school is doomed, doomed.
学校就完了 毁了
Call to adventure. Call to adventure.
冒险在召唤 召唤去冒险
What's an insurance appraiser?
什么叫保险评估员
Something that sounds normal and boring
听起来普通又无聊
But is actually scary, like a raised mole
其实是很恐怖 就像拱出来的大痣
Or a turkey deep fryer.
或者是火鸡炸锅
There's only one man qualified to appraise insurance,
原来只有一个人被保险评鉴通过了
and he died 2,000 years ago on a cross.
两千年前死在十字架上了
I've seen insurance appraisers bleed.
我见过保险评估员的血
Their blood's different, darker.
他们的血不一样 更黑
Everyone, take a breath.
各位 歇了吧
You're overreacting because this school is addicted to crisis.
你们反应太大了 因为这个学校危机上瘾
They're like one of those hurricane katrina dogs
就像卡特里娜飓风里的狗狗
That won't let anyone pet them anymore.
再也不愿意让人抚摸
But the weird thing we need to get used to is this:
奇怪的是我们要习惯现在
The school's in decent shape.
学校现在状况很好
This doesn't have to be a big deal.
这不是什么大事
I wrote a paper on those dogs.
我给报纸写过那些狗的报道
We've worked hard all semester to save this school.
我们努力了整个学期来拯救这个学校
Truth is, we did.
事实是 我们做到了
So relax.
所以放心吧
Are you sure, Jeffrey? I promise.
确定吗 杰夫瑞 我保证
Jeff's heart is in the right place, but he's wrong.
杰夫的心是好的 可他说错了
Greendale is a crazy place where crazy things happen.
格林德尔是疯狂的地方 会发生疯狂的事情
I have a plan.
我有一个计划
We'll pretend our school has a world-renowned physics department.
假装我们学校有个世界闻名的科系
Dean, start learning Swedish.
院长 学瑞典语去
I'll do my best!
我全力以赴
Hickey, do you keep in touch with
汉基 你和你抓过的
any unstable criminals that you busted?
精神不稳定罪犯还有联♥系♥吗
Five.
五个
Get them down here for costume measurements.
让他们过来量下服装尺寸
Annie, we need to make a particle accelerator
安妮 我们要用纸巾盒子
out of kleenex boxes.
造一个粒子加速器
Nope. Nobody do any of that.
不 都不许去
Abed, outside.
阿布蒂 借一步说话
There is no story.
这没有故事可演
Everything's a story, Jeff.
每个人都是一个故事 杰夫
Getting out of bed is a story. Certainly this is a story.
下个床都有故事 这当然是有故事的
I mean, start with the study room.
从自习室开始
We're content. I'm concerned.
我们知足了 我担忧了
Skip the fruit-matching stuff.
跳过水果对对碰部分
Dean enters with the insurance appraiser story,
院长带着保险评估员的故事进来
Call, refusal.
召唤 拒绝
You're literally dragging me across a threshold demanding
你其实拖着我跨越了一个不许有故事的阈值
there be no story, which puts me into a whole new world
从而让我跨入了一个全新的世界
that I'm gonna have to adapt to.
一个需要我必须适应的新世界
Well, you have to do it by yourself, please.
那你就自己一个人玩吧 拜托
Okay?
好吗
Because if this appraisal is a story,
因为如果这次评估有故事
That means we're in trouble, and we are not in trouble,
就说明我们有问题 而我们现在没问题
Because if we are...
因为如果我们...
No more stories.
不许有故事
So we'll see you later.
一会见了
After no story.
没有故事发生以后
No story.
没故事
So be it.
那好吧
Let the lack of story...
没有故事...
Oh, put one trap behind each cabinet.
每个柜子后面放一个诱饵
Although I think we're good.
不过我觉得已经不用了
The cafeteria food killed most of the roaches anyway.
反正蟑螂都快被餐厅的饭杀光了
Hey, check it out.
你看我找到什么了
Is this a wedding ring?
好像是个结婚戒指
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表