剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
I won 50,000 bucks.
五万美金是我的了
That's 50,000 lottery tickets!
可以买♥♥五万张彩票啦
You can't outrun your emotions!
你们逃避不了自己的真实感情
I had a dream like this,
这情节我梦到过
But it was sexual.
但是个色♥色♥的梦
I will force you two to grieve properly
我会让你俩正正经经地伤心欲绝
even if it kills us all!
就算代价是全军覆灭
Go away, Britta!
走开 布雷塔
Sorry about our butts touching.
我俩贴菊了 抱歉
Okay, we'll go into the vents.
我们钻进通风口
They'll never find us there. I say we take a stand here.
他们找不着的 要不就站在这儿吧
I mean, someone's got to win sometime.
总得有人赢得游戏
Not if we never kill each other.
只要我们不自相残杀
Then we can play forever.
我们能一直玩下去
Right. Wait.
没错 等一下
Abed, the floor can't be lava forever.
阿布蒂 地板不可能永远是岩浆
The game's got to end.
游戏终会结束
It's not a game for me, Troy.
这对我来说不是游戏 特洛伊
I'm seeing real lava because you're leaving.
我看到的是真实的岩浆 因为你要走了
It's embarrassing, and I don't want to be crazy,
这挺尴尬的 我不想变成疯子
But I am crazy, so...
但我确实不正常 因此...
I made a game that made you and everyone else see what I see.
我搞了这场游戏 令你和大家能看见我所见
I don't want it to be there either, I swear.
我发誓 我也不想变成这样
I want you to be able to leave,
我希望你能轻松地离开
but I don't think the lava goes away until you stop leaving.
但这岩浆不会消失 除非你留下
So the only way I can help you is
只有我放弃长大成人的机会
by giving up my chance to be one person?
我才能帮到你
You guys ready for closure? Of your caskets?
准备好受死...进棺材了吗
Guys, stop, okay? The lava's real to Abed.
等一下 这岩浆对阿布蒂来说是真实的
It's not a game to him. Oh, no.
对他来说 这不是游戏 不会吧
You know what I think?
知道我怎么看吗
I think he's used to getting his own way.
我认为他习惯装可怜博同情
I think he's never met me.
可惜他没早点遇到我
Abed!
阿布蒂
Abed.
阿布蒂
Unbelievable.
我了个大槽
When this game is over, I'm gonna shove you back.
等游戏结束 有你好看的
Abed, give me your other hand!
阿布蒂 拉住我
It's down to us.
就剩我们了
You or Britta will be the winner.
幸存者就在你和布雷塔中
I'm not leaving, okay? Just...I promise.
我不走了 好吗 我保证
Just...the floor's not lava now. Just give me your hand.
这地板不是岩浆 快拉住我
I don't think the lava's here because you're leaving.
这儿会有岩浆 不是因为你要离开
I think it's here because I won't let go.
而是因为我不愿放手
Sorry.
对不起
Bye. Abed.
再见 阿布蒂
Abed. Abed!
阿布蒂 阿布蒂
Abed!
阿布蒂
Abed! Abed!
阿布蒂 阿布蒂
Abed.
阿布蒂
He's...he's fake dead.
他...他假死了
Forever.
永远
El esta muerto para siempre.
他永远死了[西语]
Shut up. Callate.
闭嘴 关闭[西语]
What? Que?
啥 啥[西语]
Stop! Para.
住嘴 停[西语]
He's not really dead.
他不是真的死了
No, but he's really playing dead, and he's not gonna stop.
但他在认真装死 而且不愿醒来
Here. Congratulations, you win.
给你 恭喜你赢了
You don't get it.
你不懂他
No one gets Abed.
没人懂他
I got him a little.
我只了解他一点点
This is my fault.
都是我的错
I don't deserve to fake live.
我不配活在这游戏中
Wait! No.
等下 别走
I can fix it. How?
我能救他 怎么救
I-I don't know.
我也不晓得
In real life, I don't know, but I can fake fix him.
现实中我不晓得 但我可以假装救活他
I can clone him.
我可以克隆他
I'll clone him. Go on.
克隆一个他 继续说
I just need his DNA.
只需要他的DNA
Let's get his DNA. Don't touch the lava.
来采集他的DNA 别碰到岩浆
You might be onto something.
看来你摸到一点门道了
I'm gonna find discarded technology
我要从曾经辉煌文明世界里
from this once great civilization
找点荒废的科技
and start a cloning machine.
再开启克隆机
Okay, I'm placing this cellular regeneration
好 在他陈尸的位置
sequencer on the spot where he died.
我要放置一个细胞再生程序
Here, don't forget this.
给 别忘了这个
This is a laser guidance system that keeps
这个激光制导系统可以
the regeneration sequence from, um...jib-jabbing.
使细胞再生程序不被...戳坏
Jib-jabbing?
还戳
Initiate regeneration sequence.
开启细胞再生程序
It worked.
成功了
We made a perfect clone of Abed.
我们完美克隆出了阿布蒂
Actually, Britta's work was sloppy.
不过布雷塔的功力不足
I'm not an exact replication.
我并没有被完美克隆
I have all of Abed's abilities and memories,
我拥有阿布蒂所有能力和记忆
but I'm missing his wild emotionality.
但没有他狂野的情感
Although I think I may be able to let Troy go now.
不过我想我可以放特洛伊离开了
I don't know.
我不知道
I haven't been completely honest.
我一直没有坦白说
I'm really scared to go on my trip.
其实要去环游世界 我怕死了
Well, you don't have to go. Your clone can.
你不必非去不可 你的克隆版可以去
Right.
没错
So you guys are all cloned up too, huh?
你们也都是克隆出来的吗
Yeah, believe in cloning.
信克隆 得永生
Well, guess that's my ride.
我的船来了
I'm so excited for you.
我为你激动不已
You're gonna see the world
你可以周游世界
and experience new cultures.
体验不同的文化生活
I mean, technically all culture has been homogenized
不过这五十年来所有的文化
by 50 years of American imperialism,
都被美帝给同化的差不多了
But at least the candy bar wrappers will...
不过至少糖纸还是...
God, there I go.
天啊 我又来了
Almost Britta'd our good-bye, huh?
差点「布雷塔」了我们的告别
I'm the worst.
我差劲透了
You're the best, and I love you.
你是最棒的 我爱你
I'm better at sex than Jeff, right?
论床技我比杰夫好吧
I've yet to have anyone worse.
举世无双
All I ever wanted in high school was for Troy Barnes
我整个高中都期盼着特洛伊·巴恩斯
to notice me, and then I ended up living with you.
能看我一眼 后来居然和你同居了
I'm pretty lucky. I'm not.
我太幸运了 我可倒霉了
I had a chance to be your friend in high school,
高中本来有机会成为你的朋友
but I was too busy trying to be cool.
结果我忙着装逼
I missed out on four more years of Annie.
错过了安妮整整四年的陪伴
You are the coolest guy I know.
你是我见过最牛逼的人
I hope I make you proud.
希望我可以让你为我骄傲
I've never stepped foot outside of Colorado.
我一步都没迈出过科罗拉多
You're becoming much cooler than me by doing this.
你做的这件事 让你比我还牛逼
Thanks for looking out for me.
谢谢你一直照顾我
Thank you for putting up with the boring, old mom
谢谢你能容忍♥一个无聊的老妈子
in your college study group.
出现在你大学的学习小组
You made a furniture fortress.
你造了个家具城♥堡♥
You're the badass from our study group.
你可是小组一霸
Clone Troy.
特洛伊克隆人
Clone Abed.
阿布蒂克隆人
By the way, when I cloned you, I had to patch
对了 克隆你的时候 没办法
some missing parts of your dna with genes from a homing pigeon.
我只能用一只信鸽的DNA修补了你的DNA
You may notice side effects, like a compulsion to come back.
你可能会感到副作用 比如想回家的冲动
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表