剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
If that makes you feel better.
如果这样能让你好受点的话
Or maybe I just realized that I was spending the whole night
又或许我刚刚意识到这一整晚
getting to third base with the wrong person.
我心心念念想上的三垒其实搞错对象了
You're a good friend,
你是个好朋友
and I don't say that often enough.
这话我不经常说
That's really nice.
太贴心了
But you can't have sex with me.
但你不能跟我滚床单
How about we have these drinks
不如我们喝掉这些酒
and then not have sex, with anyone, together?
然后不跟任何人滚床单 都不许滚
Sounds good.
可以
Cheers.
干杯
So a 9-millimeter's actually better than a 10-millimeter?
所以9毫米的真的比10毫米的好吗
Millimeter don't make no difference.
毫米不重要
Bullets just kinda kill you.
是子弹就能干掉你
"Bullets just kinda kill you."
是子弹就能干掉你
Are you quoting something?
这是你引用的吗
Can I use that? Yeah.
我能用吗 可以
You left your handkerchief at my place last night.
你昨晚把手帕丢在我家了
We had a boys' night.
我们享受了一个纯爷们之夜
A bottle of booze, an argument about sports cars.
喝了瓶酒 讨论了下跑车
And I cut my hand trying to prove that I can whittle.
为了证明我会削木头还把手给割伤了
Me too.
我也是
Oh, hey. How was your night?
早啊 昨晚过得怎么样
Great. I had a monumental evening...
很好 过了纪念性的一晚
by myself.
就我自个儿
Almost feel left out.
差不多感觉被冷落了
Well, we've had our share of focus lately.
我们分享了自己最近的兴趣爱好
Mm-hmm. Speak for yourself.
随便你怎么说吧
I'm fine. I just, um...
我很好 就是...
Do you guys believe in ghosts?
你们相信有鬼吗
And if you do, do you believe
如果相信的话 那你们相信
what those ghosts tell you about other ghosts?
一群鬼跟你说的另一群鬼的故事吗
Chang, you cannot be on the committee
昌 如果你再这么发神经
if you're going to be actively insane.
就不能参加委员会了
I'm not insane. I swear. I just, um...
我没神经 我发誓 我只是...
had a weird experience at the theater last night.
昨晚在剧院经历了很诡异的事情
You were there? Yeah, you were there?
你在那 你在吗
What do you mean? Of course I was.
什么意思 我当然在
Huh, I guess we just didn't see you.
可能我们没看到你
Well, the ants were people.
那些蚂蚁代表人类
The queen ant was an oil company.
蚁后是石油公♥司♥
What if I don't exist?
要是我根本不存在该怎么办
Oh, I got this.
我太理解你了
I had a very similar night last night.
我昨晚的经历跟你极其相似
Go home, light some candles, and take a bath.
回家点几根蜡烛 洗个澡
Okay, coolsies.
好吧
Hey! I was thinking off-campus lunch.
我打算出去吃午饭
What's that tex-mex place you mentioned?
你之前说那家兼具德州与墨西哥风情的店在哪
Salsa von taco's? Read my mind!
萨沙玉米卷吗 看我表情
No, no. Oh, no, no, no, no.
别 别别别
No, no, no, no, no.
别别别别介啊
Nah. Oh, okay. Yeah.
算了吧 好 行吧
No, wha...let's...
不 啥 咱还是...
No. No, no, no.
不 别别别
Well...o-okay.
好吧
You...you just...
你还是
Ah. Oh, okay.
好吧好吧
I... Wha...
我 啥
I-I just don't like being left behind!
我不喜欢被人丢下
My father got drunk in pubs
我爸在酒吧买♥♥醉
and left me in my room with nothing!
把我一个人丢在家里 啥都没有
So did mine! Oh, why would he do that?
我爸也是 他为什么要这样
Why do they do that?
他们为什么要这样
Why?
为什么
Why do they do that?
他们为什么要这样
I-I won't go to that tex-mex place.
我不会去那家德墨风情餐厅的
Oh, that's all I wanted you to say.
就等着你这句话呢
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表